Subject: "(DEL) Phoden the Grand Master of Changelings and Mast" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9418
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 30-Sep-02 11:36 AM
Member since 16th May 2024
16854 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9418, "(DEL) Phoden the Grand Master of Changelings and Mast"

Mon Sep 30 13:35:12 2002

11 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Phoden perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:462
PK Ratio:32% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE%3A %28DEL%29 Phoden the Grand Master of Changelings..., Octavin (Guest), 01-Oct-02 03:02 PM, #10
Reply Regards to People and Me, Phoden (Guest), 30-Sep-02 01:18 PM, #1
     Reply Long Live Sumpkin!, Samtuka, 30-Sep-02 02:09 PM, #2
     Reply May Ishmael rest in peace., Squid23 (Guest), 30-Sep-02 03:12 PM, #3
     Reply Zefarahs little ho guy..., Vladamir, 30-Sep-02 03:55 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Regards to People and Me, Divox, 30-Sep-02 07:25 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Regards to People and Me, Bryvac, 30-Sep-02 08:31 PM, #6
     Reply You never could remember I was a nexun, Garlinthas (Guest), 01-Oct-02 06:31 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Regards to People and Me, Esoehi (Guest), 01-Oct-02 12:20 PM, #8
     Reply Church of All Causes, Adam (Guest), 01-Oct-02 01:19 PM, #9
     Reply He there., Gorach, 02-Oct-02 01:36 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Regards to People and Me, Mayesha, 02-Oct-02 02:22 AM, #12
     Reply RE: Regards to People and Me, Beth/Pynona (Guest), 02-Oct-02 10:06 PM, #13
     Reply well, Martinian (Guest), 03-Oct-02 10:14 PM, #14
     Reply RE: Regards to People and Me, Lardovian (Guest), 04-Oct-02 01:28 AM, #15
     Reply RE: Regards to People and Me, Ulfin (Guest), 08-Oct-02 09:31 AM, #16
     Reply reminiscing, Theerkla, 08-Oct-02 12:43 PM, #17

Octavin (Guest)Tue 01-Oct-02 03:02 PM

#9419, "RE%3A %28DEL%29 Phoden the Grand Master of Changelings..."
In response to Reply #0

what up proden I will miss ya man we had some good times together I guess we'll probably meet again tho. take care, and dont do anything I wouldnt.

Phoden (Guest)Mon 30-Sep-02 01:18 PM

#9420, "Regards to People and Me"
In response to Reply #0

Heya everyone. The ancient gnome, me, finally is dead. I prided myself on my not yet deletedness when just about everyone that I ever knew either immorted or died... and when ya think about it all that immorted ended up deleting anyways except for Acallsho who broke all relations with me after that point despite future attempts of contacting him *growl*. Anyways, the reason I finally deleted was that I was just bored with him. I had fun killing rattlebaggers and whatnot. Met a few decent immortals, Mayesha, love ya. Same to you Divox. Another thing I'd like t' note is that I died the way I lived, with a smile on my face and a duck in my hands. And if people are wondering "what is the meaning behind his half-complete title, no, it's not grand master of changelings and masturbator, it's grand master of changelings and MASTER OF HUMOR. I could put out quite a PUNishment. Mayesha, nice job sparring with you by the way.

Here's my regards t' people I'll be missin' (many of which are forgotten 'cause they deleted before most of all y'all new heroes were born).

Entropy:
Ulfin - Darn you deleting so early in the game. I've missed ya. You were always fun t' have around and a funny char, never too serious.
Mayesha - Good times, bumming around in your house, although I regret your change in perspective and your current lack of a pool, you were always my favorite immortal and were fun to be around.
Samtuka - My favorite blind svirf female. Thanks for showing me around Entropy and getting me that ice cream, delicious. I always enjoyed travelling with you and thanks for all the times ya helped me re-equip and stealing a few crucial pieces from some people for me.
Acallsho - Bah, ya went and immorted and broke all connections with me. All I have t' say to you is *raspberry*
Onilyn - You've been annoying.

Maran:
Do I know any of you? Sorry if you're here and I don't mention you, but I hated hanging out with those serious people.

Scion:
Person whose name started with a M sciony type that went through the entire "I wanna be a lightwalker" kick and deleted - You were my favorite fellow shifter, I hated losin' ya and went through a period of gluttony even though I was on my diet.
Stargher - Too bad we had that falling out, but ya see, I'm painfully truthful when it comes to saying things that could incite rage in people, same thing in real life. I'm indiscriminately truthful, I suppose.
Urden - Fun times, I loved being a thorn in your side at most times, but you generally got around that entire he's helping enemies of the scion thing when I told you about it, so I liked you a bit, especially in your momentary bouts of insanity. Ya coulda not full looted me that last time though. For that, *raspberry*. Anyways, thanks for the pseuo-apology. I counted it as one because because your tone was just a little less scathing than usual.

Sylvan:
Bethrella - I think you're here... if not, oh well. Fun times raiding the tribbies, fun times.
Guythatbarkedlikeadograngertype - Was a little sad t' hear you were leaving, oh well.

Nexus:
Kazahando - Two porcupines in a group is always fun, but rarely useful. Anyways, I miss ya.
Octavin - To the feisty mongoose. Fun times raiding the rattlebaggers together. You're mongoose was actually useful, contrary to my belief on all y'all mongooses.
Cercanopuno - I got my apology from you, if you didn't know, I was gathering them from cabal leaders, I got three, by the way.
Divox - You were fun t' chat with, and I loved the game of charades we played. *snicker*

Warlock: My favorite cabal second to rattlebaggers. Sorry I raided you that one time, but I made a point of breaking into all cabals.
Lardovian - You were fun t' have around, and thanks for whatever help you may have given, ya know, all the rattlebagger raids ya went on... I don't think there was one that you didn't die on with me.
Shila - I consider you to be my first sponsored char. Thank me for the stuff when you were a youngling or face the consequences. Terrible terrible consequences. Anyways, you were one of my favorite warlocks and were mainly the only reason I didn't kill all the warlocks on the Aryth when I saw them there. You should be proud for saving dozens of your numbers.
Sloryas - You complain too much.
Finduthilas - Thanks for all the help slaying rattlebaggers, that's generally what I devoted my time to. Heeheehee.
Karithia - ME NO LIKIES!

Rattlebaggers:
Bryvac - Sorry ya didn't get t' kill me, and you're probably going to write a note to my bitching about how you couldn't, but don't worry, you've taken your revenge on my other two chars multiple times over. (having three heroes at once is not recommended). Anyways, you're my favorite rattlebagger of all time. You don't die (often) and you have a char with character. Miss ya.
Rorimac - You whine too much too.
Huraz - You were just annoying.
Gyasi - You were annoying too.
Hirilim - I never understood your char, but after talking with him a bit, I think I learned ya a little. So, anyways, I miss ya I suppose. By the way, I loved ALMOST killing you with my sand lizard. Too bad ya wized up and remembered that you could doublespinkick.
Martinian - I never got to kill you, and vice versa, and I loved using my defensive scrolls, wands, and spells on you while we were in the Inn. I like annoying ragers like that.
Intronan - Mwahahaha, if I didn't flee in that one on one fight in the inn you woulda been dead, and me with almost full health. Me likey pickin' on rattlebagger gods. Too bad you, also, wized up and learned how to kick on the second match.

Inn:
Iunna - Miss ya.
Dieca - Miss ya too.
Arvam - You're too serious.
Esoehi... I think - You were fun t' have around too!
Hirin... I think - You were fun t' have around too!

Uncabaled peoples:
Zefarah - Loved ya. You were by far my favorite char in existence ever. I wish ya didn't go. *sigh* Anyways, miss ya.
Zefarah's little Ho guy with a name that started with an I - Darn you, forcing me to rank you and then deleting. Fun t' help you equip though, I love elemental weapons. I collected them. Them and axes.
Kashtie - Umm... yeah. miss ya!
Sumpkin (my first golden duck) - Thank you Sammie for the duck, me likies lil gold ducks.
Ishmael (my golden duck)- Stay under the protection of Samtuka, she's nice. Sammy, don't get Ishmael killed!
Gorach - You were fun t' have around. I misses you!
Other peoples - Sorry I forgot your names, which there is undoubtedly a multitude of. Miss you too!
Anti-Life - Wish I could talk t' ya more.

This was my first sucessful hero, an actually decent pker until every stinkin' rattlebagger started carrying spears and staffs. I now know every useful piece of equipment, most rare areas, and interesting stuffs. Finally, I bid you, adieu.

SamtukaMon 30-Sep-02 02:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9435, "Long Live Sumpkin!"
In response to Reply #1

Ahh damn! Now I really have no one left. This always happens to me! I wish you would have stuck it out longer but I understand all that you were going though. I just want to let you know I had a blast since the first day I meet you. Your title is fitting and I will never forget the first time we meet. We need more gnomes with a sense of humor and get rid of the moody ones.

Good luck in the future,

Sammy

Squid23 (Guest)Mon 30-Sep-02 03:12 PM

#9434, "May Ishmael rest in peace."
In response to Reply #1

Bleh, you suck...I wanted to fight you before you deleted/died of old age. Speaking of which, you suck again for deleting instead of being one of the rare ones that died of old age. Anyway, conrats on all your puns. Too bad you never imm-ed and were able to build a forest of puns or prevent giant pachyderms from scampering. You bad man, even (probably unknowingly) placing puns in your death note...a Sylvan that leaves...que triste. But I am still the King of Puns!

But thanks for telling me all the stuff I know and all. I guess it was an even exchange...for all the time you spent at my house eating my food! You even wrote this whole goodbye on my comp while I was sitting on the couch! I was going to go into the process of naming all the memorable things you've done here...but then I saw you talking about Masterbation and decided not to touch that topic (The Pun Skilz). Eh, thats about all I can think of for now. Bye bye until tomorrow.

PS-Sorry about Ishmael, I'll be sure to kill all the bull weavels I can!

VladamirMon 30-Sep-02 03:55 PM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#9433, "Zefarahs little ho guy..."
In response to Reply #1

Bah blame her for making me go home with her! It's ok tho, it was all in good fun.

DivoxMon 30-Sep-02 07:25 PM
6 posts
#9432, "RE: Regards to People and Me"
In response to Reply #1

>Divox - You were fun t' chat with, and I loved the game of
>charades we played. *snicker*
I'm going to burn in hell for that game of charades... Just glad not too many people witnessed it.

>Sumpkin (my first golden duck) - Thank you Sammie for the
>duck, me likies lil gold ducks.
Darn it, it's Snumpkin! Not Sumpkin.... (I should know, I made up the name).

Divox

P.S. Good job on being a humorous gnome. You seemed to take things in stride though you seemed to like fighting too.

BryvacMon 30-Sep-02 08:31 PM
0 posts
#9431, "RE: Regards to People and Me"
In response to Reply #1

Bummer man, I really wanted to get you, but guess the cards didn't get delt that way this time.....You'll have to let me know who I've been woopin on so much *grin* Oh well, you were a very worthy opponent, but I always had a trusty staff with me, just for your porc, later man
Bryvac

Garlinthas (Guest)Tue 01-Oct-02 06:31 AM

#9430, "You never could remember I was a nexun"
In response to Reply #1

Oh well, hope I see you again.

Esoehi (Guest)Tue 01-Oct-02 12:20 PM

#9429, "RE: Regards to People and Me"
In response to Reply #1

Ah Man, Going to miss you. I can remeber going with you to kill for copper. I think that was the first time I meet you. and I never forgot it as you can see. Yup, great character. and all that. really well played. I saw you kick many villagers and come out almost full health. well best of luck, I just have a feeling we will meet again.

- Esoehi

Adam (Guest)Tue 01-Oct-02 01:19 PM

#9428, "Church of All Causes"
In response to Reply #1

Jenelyys has to have been one of my most short-lived and horriblest characters, but she also got my favorite interaction out of you.

Adam

GorachWed 02-Oct-02 01:36 AM
0 posts
#9427, "He there."
In response to Reply #1

Hanging around with you was cool indeed .. until some moment you screwed it up .. I think it was over someone deleting or whatever and you started to make jokes about it .. oh well, we had good times .. remember Luriel ? That was me too .. good luck to you and your next one ..

MayeshaWed 02-Oct-02 02:22 AM
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9426, "RE: Regards to People and Me"
In response to Reply #1

Heh, you rude, lazy gnome you.

I didn't get that last ruffle on you! I guess I have one person less to try to shoo away when I'm trying to act imposing... but hey, good luck and all that in the future etc.

--
Mayesha, Now With 150% More Vitamin D

Beth/Pynona (Guest)Wed 02-Oct-02 10:06 PM

#9425, "RE: Regards to People and Me"
In response to Reply #1

I had fun with you in both Bethrella and Pynona
you were fun to be with although you weren't as funny when with Beth
But yeah ... old times... good times....
Nice job man for a first time hero, I really liked your rp and all
Let tell you, you got really lucky with the forms and I never once though you to be a newbie (or a first time hero )

way to go, hope to see you come back soon ... Thera can always use some humour ........

Like Ol'Maus says : If you don't feel like pkin' .... ROLEPALY !

Martinian (Guest)Thu 03-Oct-02 10:14 PM

#9424, "well"
In response to Reply #1

Actually, I did kill you once. You were sitting in the inn, and obviously had let all your spells down. Came in and cranial'd and two rounded you I think. You even sent me a tell "Nice one!" right after.

Good char, fun to watch and listen to (with other chars, martinian thought you were horrible, of course )

Lardovian (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 01:28 AM

#9423, "RE: Regards to People and Me"
In response to Reply #1

You were fun to travel with in that I don't think you'd ever be able to be depressed
Always with a sparkling enthusiasm sprouting from you I really felt bad the time I didn't go rattlebagger hunting with you.
I usuallt wasy a little weary around you for just that reason because I never knew what you would do next, even if the goal was set.

You were a fun one to have around, keep on coming back though.

Lardovian

Ulfin (Guest)Tue 08-Oct-02 09:31 AM

#9422, "RE: Regards to People and Me"
In response to Reply #1

you were fun to hang out with, heh i hope i kept you laughing as often as you kept me laughing, feel free to icq me 31396941 heh
you were fun.

TheerklaTue 08-Oct-02 12:43 PM
1055 posts
#9421, "reminiscing"
In response to Reply #1

Well, not sure what char, but I do remember the first time I met Phoden. You were asking around for help in assembling a warrior kit. Obvious response was - Duh... why should I help this cheater pass gear to his lowbie warrior. Once I found out you were auctioning it off to the best joke presented to you at the inn, I new you would go along way.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9418 Previous topic | Next topic