Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Ishtavix the Affirmation of Life" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94136
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-Aug-10 02:32 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94136, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Ishtavix the Affirmation of Life"

Thu Aug 5 14:30:02 2010

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Ishtavix perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:117

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

GaplemoThu 05-Aug-10 02:52 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94138, "Well, thats that. So long CF!"
In response to Reply #0

I got put in a position where it was forced deletion or deny.

This will be my last character, im through with cf.

I didnt pk, raid, or group with torak or any of those guys outside of hell hardly EVER.

and since i knew pepole were going to hell, Im automatically a permagrouper.

I have little to no time for cf anyways, and i just lost the last bit of respect I have for the staff that I had.

I won't be back. I took over a year off before durble, and I ONLY came back to do some hell exploring, the rest of the mud isnt fun for me. If I cant do that? Well, #### it, im out.

Its ok for the immortals to get together and have an ooc hell trip, but players cant coordinate one ooc?

They say oh, it could be done IC. ####, theres 5 ####ing players online sometimes. Its not like theres 100 players to chose from anymore. Were lucky to have 30. Twist used the logic that Gurgthock was rolled WELL before istendil was rolled so that #### was ok. Really? Is anyone here stupid enough to believe the justification in that? Yeah, its ok to ooc hell if we all roll at different times. Go team imm! And gurgthock and istendil werent the only imms. You guys went with a BUNCH of imms that time. And I dont think anyone here is gonna believe you all didnt know each other/plan it ooc.

Well, i dont really have to talk ####. This game has been dying for years, and you just lost another solid player that was throwing 8-10 hour days to cf. I gave it all I had to try and revive the experience for other players, leading hell trips and whatnot.

If you guys think banning people for a ####ing explore trip is really the solution, then fine. But i guarantee youre gonna lose a bunch more players with the additude youre carrying.

So with that, Goodbye cf, It was once the most amazing game ever made, and now it just simply isnt. To those of you that I called friend in the last 14 years, Ill miss you all, we had a lot of fun together. To the douchebags of cf, well, go #### yourself.

And for the record, Ive never been in trouble for anything in 14 years of cf with the exception of the first year when I would transfer shaman robes and #### and get denied.

You lost a good player. I doubt anyone will miss me. For those of you that like MMA, you can find me on facebook under Tim Friese to follow my MMA and professionial fighting carreer.

Im not leaving with any amount of hate of bad thoughts. I have had a very enjoyable experience the last 14 years, through imms and players alike. But if this is how it is now, I want nothing to do with it, and I can find PLENTY of other things to do with my time.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94136 Previous topic | Next topic