Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kurzghar Dak-Thuk Rah the Legend of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94074
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Aug-10 10:36 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94074, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kurzghar Dak-Thuk Rah the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master"

Mon Aug 2 22:35:33 2010

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Kurzghar perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:240

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Soo..., Tsunami, 08-Aug-10 01:04 PM, #9
Reply Goodbyes, HomeSickinSpace, 06-Aug-10 07:59 AM, #7
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Welverin, 06-Aug-10 08:09 AM, #8
Reply Goodbyes, HomeSickinSpace, 06-Aug-10 07:59 AM, #6
Reply No revenge?, lasentia, 03-Aug-10 10:20 PM, #5
Reply Damn! I liked you, A LOT!, Amberion, 03-Aug-10 04:32 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kurzghar Dak-Thuk Rah the Legend..., sleepy, 03-Aug-10 01:37 AM, #3
Reply Nice Work, Homard, 02-Aug-10 11:23 PM, #2
Reply Please dont use log board to remain anonymous, Artificial, 02-Aug-10 10:40 PM, #1

TsunamiSun 08-Aug-10 01:04 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94177, "Soo..."
In response to Reply #0

What happened with that stuff you thought I (Erig) stole when you died to the giants? I didn't see any one near by, so I assume it would have to be someone with improved invis or something.

Thanks for coming to fight me in the kobold warrens. My only pk win at hero I think, and would have been a lose had you flurried a second time instead of trying to flee from my cavernfall.

Good few interactions though. Was fun snaring you just to show I didn't take your stuff too.

HomeSickinSpaceFri 06-Aug-10 07:59 AM
Member since 18th Jun 2010
31 posts
#94154, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Hi everybody. Just wanted to throw out a few quick goodbyes. i had actually intended to delete a week ago or so but some events came about that set back my return date for work. In the end it just wasnt fun anymore. Its plain to see that all of our enemies started playing alts. Leaving me bored out of my mind whenever i logged in.

Hanord - where to start? From our days of up and coming blades we were a powerful duo when together. You were really the only person i could name as a friend. I dont really have the herd mentality and was glad you always let me do my own thing knowing i would be around when you needed me. PS the portrait was hilarious i loved every word of it. Cant wait to fight you more as my current.

Zubei - you rock sure you act like a douche with eq and looting but youre solid overall. Maybe learn to fight people who stand a chance alone more often and people will quit whining bout the loot.

Ckath - our times didnt mesh well but when they did we kicked alot of ass. I didnt care what the story was when the vote went up i knew i was getting war master one way or the other.

Enlilth - i know my rp skills dont merit alot of rp but thanks for the gallows it meant alot.

Battle - said what i wantrd to most of you.

Ohbebh - keep trucking big dog

Rupen - biggest piece of #### ever from editing a log where you killed me to make it look like i was talking #### to holding armageddon i cant wait till you get booted.

Lasentia - fun talks glad i provided some excitement for you. Like i said at the end i was bored and you were someone to hunt.

Charine - we had alot of good fights yet you always managed to escape.

Erothylinus - ya at the end i was a hypocrit but i was pissed after how many ragers i killed and only took what i needed even to gay ripen. You were a pain in my ass and had a knack for showing up at the worst times.

Ghrajjek - sad to see you delete and i felt bad your cabal abandoned you. after we talked the one night i was ready to roll up a goodie yo help you.

Imms - two things i find it hard to believe every paladin has a role that the temperance virtue suits.

Secondly - the watcher dispelling almost every round and unblockable DEMOS is a bit abnoxious.

How coumd i forget.

Torak - goof job crying over firenewtd dont be angry i was one step ahead of you.

WelverinFri 06-Aug-10 08:09 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#94155, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #7

So I didn't interract with you much, but I wanted to comment that not all the Fort gave up on him. In fact from what I understand he had good RP sessions with NNaeshuk and my char tried his hardest to get him back. I don't know the details around the leaders being chosen so quickly after he removed himself, but as far as the Fort Chars, most if not all of us pulled for him to make it through cause it was a great RP move that could have been a lot of fun. Don't want to sidetrack your death thread any more than that....

HomeSickinSpaceFri 06-Aug-10 07:59 AM
Member since 18th Jun 2010
31 posts
#94153, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Hi everybody. Just wanted to throw out a few quick goodbyes. i had actually intended to delete a week ago or so but some events came about that set back my return date for work. In the end it just wasnt fun anymore. Its plain to see that all of our enemies started playing alts. Leaving me bored out of my mind whenever i logged in.

Hanord - where to start? From our days of up and coming blades we were a powerful duo when together. You were really the only person i could name as a friend. I dont really have the herd mentality and was glad you always let me do my own thing knowing i would be around when you needed me. PS the portrait was hilarious i loved every word of it. Cant wait to fight you more as my current.

Zubei - you rock sure you act like a douche with eq and looting but youre solid overall. Maybe learn to fight people who stand a chance alone more often and people will quit whining bout the loot.

Ckath - our times didnt mesh well but when they did we kicked alot of ass. I didnt care what the story was when the vote went up i knew i was getting war master one way or the other.

Enlilth - i know my rp skills dont merit alot of rp but thanks for the gallows it meant alot.

Battle - said what i wantrd to most of you.

Ohbebh - keep trucking big dog

Rupen - biggest piece of #### ever from editing a log where you killed me to make it look like i was talking #### to holding armageddon i cant wait till you get booted.

Lasentia - fun talks glad i provided some excitement for you. Like i said at the end i was bored and you were someone to hunt.

Charine - we had alot of good fights yet you always managed to escape.

Erothylinus - ya at the end i was a hypocrit but i was pissed after how many ragers i killed and only took what i needed even to gay ripen. You were a pain in my ass and had a knack for showing up at the worst times.

Ghrajjek - sad to see you delete and i felt bad your cabal abandoned you. after we talked the one night i was ready to roll up a goodie yo help you.

Imms - two things i find it hard to believe every paladin has a role that the temperance virtue suits.

Secondly - the watcher dispelling almost every round and unblockable DEMOS is a bit abnoxious.

How coumd i forget.

Torak - goof job crying over firenewtd dont be angry i was one step ahead of you.

lasentiaTue 03-Aug-10 10:20 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94110, "No revenge?"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 03-Aug-10 10:20 PM

Sorry to see this, I really thought I was going to have some more fun fights with you. Wish I had a few more chances to interact with you but I liked what I saw from you and we had a a good session or two of RP because of you trying to kill me.

Hope you come back with another one like this, chars like this make things interesting and pretty fun for the rest of the playerbase I'd say.

AmberionTue 03-Aug-10 04:32 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#94087, "Damn! I liked you, A LOT!"
In response to Reply #0

Now I sure hope that Hanord has something between his ears when chosing a new warmaster. (Or that the imms might put something to a stop after their mistake, yeah imms, you know what I'm talking about. hehehe)

Nah, this is about you not the rest.

Awesome char, skilled PK, good RP. Had a lot of fun wrecking havoc with you as Ckath and fighting you later as anathema. Man I sure did have your number. (That first fight I had some maladicts on me on eastern, that's why you almost raped me.) But with a good flurry and some RNG luck you would have been able to get me the other fights too. Just pulled a few tricks out of my sleeve during our fights.

Now, why the delete? Bored?

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

sleepyTue 03-Aug-10 01:37 AM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
#94083, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kurzghar Dak-Thuk Rah the Legend..."
In response to Reply #0

Would have been a great char if you weren't so hypocritical about gear and didn't complain to me about champion's stand.

HomardMon 02-Aug-10 11:23 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#94078, "Nice Work"
In response to Reply #0

I don't know what's going on with The Empire, but there have been some awesome Imperials lately. I was a big fan of Kurzghar and I found you to always be a classy foe.

GLWYN

ArtificialMon 02-Aug-10 10:40 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#94076, "Please dont use log board to remain anonymous"
In response to Reply #0

Not that we dont know who you are.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94074 Previous topic | Next topic