Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Pinlo the Caller of the Pack" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94071
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Aug-10 06:08 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94071, "(DELETED) [None] Pinlo the Caller of the Pack"

Mon Aug 2 18:05:50 2010

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Pinlo perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:ranger
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:63

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ProTue 03-Aug-10 02:57 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94099, "what was your build?"
In response to Reply #0

I was half way hoping you would Wasp Gobl so I could see the affect of that spell on a gnome.

I recall it missing some gnome when it was firing after landing a while back and wasn't sure if that was natural resist or something more.

I realize Outies are mostly Anti-Thief but I gotta admit, I never follow that part of the bark because of all the city slickers thieves seem like the best friends to have.

TMNSTue 03-Aug-10 03:20 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#94101, "I should have known you were Gobl."
In response to Reply #1

God Pro, you just ####ing suck big time. Funny how with two characters you hated me for completely OOC reasons. But yeah, you're a great roleplay *insert sarcasm here*.

And for Pinlo, I totally got your non-aggression build. Was an interesting RP angle. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94071 Previous topic | Next topic