Subject: "(AUTO) Sphinf the Exotic Dancer, Hip Shaking Seeker of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9391
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 29-Sep-02 12:34 AM
Member since 19th May 2024
16858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9391, "(AUTO) Sphinf the Exotic Dancer, Hip Shaking Seeker of Balance"

Sun Sep 29 2:33:27 2002

Sphinf the Exotic Dancer, Hip Shaking Seeker of Balance was put to rest.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:Thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:342
PK Ratio:39% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EnbuergoThu 03-Oct-02 08:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9392, "Yo"
In response to Reply #0

You were fun to hang out with, fun to laugh at, and fun to boss around. Hey! What more can a bloodthirsty thief kingpin ask for? Wanna make a pk perma-duo? Har!

Nydeikon (Guest)Sun 29-Sep-02 10:18 PM

#9393, "Grrrr..."
In response to Reply #0

Damnit! I really don't know what else to say other then I absolutely loved this character. Too bad you had to go and autodelete. What happened?

That dead Whil guy.

Uncle BobMon 30-Sep-02 08:28 AM
166 posts
#9394, "RE: Grrrr..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks Whil, that means a lot.

When I deleted (I didn't come back to confirm the delete), it was about 4 am...and I didn't have my wits about me. I don't regret deleting, but I do regret that huge rambling post I made seconds after deleting. Looks like I had picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue and freebasing cough medicine.

There were a few whys...nothing more frustrating than fighting as the old school thief. It's pretty difficult…more so fighting villagers (without having cabal powers 99% of the time.) I enjoyed the stealing aspects, but it just got unfun after you and Thal were out of the picture. I tried a few other things to spice it up, but nothing grew fruit.

It was a lot of fun, that period with you, Lorak, Thal around. After that, the frustrations outnumbered the fun by a factor that grew exponentially.

In short, I don’t regret the char, it was loads of fun…especially running amok with y’all.

I’m sure we’ll meet again.

"I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me a more selective human than someone who doesn't believe anything."

LorakThu 03-Oct-02 03:34 PM
0 posts
#9395, "RE: Grrrr..."
In response to Reply #2

BAH! One of the last few Seekers of my time around now, Frist and Cusip are the only two that come to mind just now, You were great Sphinf, was always fun bein around you and watchin yer latest dances. They were unique. Nice job with Sphinf, it had to be hard bein old school, but dual backstab couldn't be all that horrible. Lol, nice job, glad you missed me *sarcasm* Later, nice job, if you want to chat sometime....crash_overide690@hotmail.com Later and good luck with the next

The Old Gnome, Lorak

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9391 Previous topic | Next topic