Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kfozgen the Holy of Faith, Imper..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93786
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 17-Jul-10 08:48 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93786, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Kfozgen the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest"

Sat Jul 17 12:16:20 2010

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Kfozgen perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:127

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AmberionTue 20-Jul-10 01:27 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93862, "Ooh did you disapoint me after I had made myself anathe..."
In response to Reply #0

You didn't even try to fight me, just did the regular rot/flee/rot/flee like 5-6 times before I decided never to fight you again. That's just a real ####ty thing to do against a char you know have like 1 death left. It's not like you wouldn't be able to kill me in any other way, Vintus managed with a clever trap, and I always thought you'd be at least as skilled as he was.

Anyways, only heard bad things of you ICly, and I didn't get the best RP impression from you either.

"A black aura sure would help us here now" said in mino-langauge really ticked me off, I should have demoted you then and there, instead I just questioned you a bit, and 1 hour later I did promote you. I'm way to soft.

Other than those two occassion I didn't witness anything particulary upsetting with your char, but others sure did.

I hope you learned something from this char to take with you to your nex.t

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

ProWed 21-Jul-10 05:24 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#93866, "Curious."
In response to Reply #2

You wrote: Other than those two occassion I didn't witness anything particulary upsetting with your char, but others sure did.

How do you know this? Your wording is such that you make it seem like a large body of people were commenting on his behavior.

Something else I found odd, was your reference to his mino-speach making you angry. Why?

AmberionThu 22-Jul-10 01:16 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#93867, "Aah, well, badly written by me..."
In response to Reply #3

... The mino-stuff didn't upset me. It was the fact that he basically said "If you promote me, it will help us all right here and now." It felt oocish for some reason back then, but when I type it out like this is seems rather normal for empire, Ckath wouldn't have liked it either way. I have nothing against the mino language, except that I sometimes don't understand it. heh

Yeah, I did have a bunch of people complain about him to Ckath ICly, Ckath didn't care, and at first I didn't either, but after those two instances all the comments as well as the things that happened colored me i suppose.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

RamanMon 19-Jul-10 07:50 PM
Member since 25th May 2010
44 posts
#93846, "Wow didnt see this coming at all"
In response to Reply #0

Not sure what happened here, one minute your running around summoning people and stuff then bam I never see you again. Even if you where hard to understand "due to minospeech" seemed like a pretty cool character from what I could tell. I am sure the Empire will be missing you. GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93786 Previous topic | Next topic