Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Arlovskah the Dweller of the Wilds,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93684
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Jul-10 09:20 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93684, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Arlovskah the Dweller of the Wilds, Most Dangerous Game For a Day"

Sat Jul 10 21:16:24 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Arlovskah perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:235

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Sorry for not posting something sooner here, Raman, 19-Jul-10 07:54 PM, #5
Reply Hate seeing no one post here so going to., Vermin, 13-Jul-10 02:58 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Arlovskah the Dweller of the Wi..., sleepy, 11-Jul-10 12:45 PM, #3
Reply Dunno, I love when felars speak in this way. I love cat..., Dervish, 19-Jul-10 09:49 PM, #6
Reply I really liked and thought highly of this character., Nnaeshuk, 11-Jul-10 10:47 AM, #2
Reply Outstanding Villager, Homard, 11-Jul-10 07:56 AM, #1

RamanMon 19-Jul-10 07:54 PM
Member since 25th May 2010
44 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93847, "Sorry for not posting something sooner here"
In response to Reply #0

I thought you where awesome man, at first we clashed big time. Then I think I may have became your best friend towards the end. Villager ranger seems to be a rough one to be a PK machine at though, but I be damned you gave it your all. Liked you alot man and in your words " Is way of felar" I wont forget you when I do my death thread

VerminTue 13-Jul-10 02:58 PM
Member since 13th Jul 2010
62 posts
#93707, "Hate seeing no one post here so going to."
In response to Reply #0

I made this account specifically to just post here. We have some great roleplaying fun and fights. It was extremely fun to have you about. Sometimes you would just brutalize me and I would not know why, and other times I would just tear you apart. Perhaps that is just how a felar interacts with a fela?

Take care Dangerous Game.

Vermin Queen

sleepySun 11-Jul-10 12:45 PM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
#93690, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Arlovskah the Dweller of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

Pretty good character. My only complaint is your Mrawr. And then you would lengthen it to Mraaawrrr and do that again and again. That sort of thing just made me want to smack you in the face.

DervishMon 19-Jul-10 09:49 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#93849, "Dunno, I love when felars speak in this way. I love cat..."
In response to Reply #3

nt

NnaeshukSun 11-Jul-10 10:47 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#93689, "I really liked and thought highly of this character."
In response to Reply #0

Well played.

Nae-nae

HomardSun 11-Jul-10 07:56 AM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#93688, "Outstanding Villager"
In response to Reply #0

I was genuinely fond of Arlovskah and think that your presence made not just The Village, but the entire game better. You took everything in stride in a way that is very rarely seen. Awesome job.

As we were in the throne room, with updates coming over CB that the imperials were now in the lands I remembered what you said earlier and thought "####, I hope we can get out of here."

We didn't, but better to end it during a raid on classy enemies who then showed you great respect than any other way.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but pretty much all Villagers quoted you regulary when you weren't around. I think that's pretty cool.

Excellent Character.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93684 Previous topic | Next topic