Subject: "(DELETED) [Nexus] Netahevohta" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93604
Show all folders

trewynWed 07-Jul-10 09:14 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93604, "(DELETED) [Nexus] Netahevohta"

Alrighty. It's time for me to leave this game. It's been fun hanging out with you guys and all and this character was REALLY a lot of fun. I only have 13 more days left to play CF anyways (that's what I was referring to that that IMM I was talking to about 3 weeks ago). On the 20th I go through another big life change and there's simply not going to be any room for CF. It's just going to get harder and harder to leave this fun character alone if I don't just do it now.

Thanks for all the fun fights.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KirslamixThu 08-Jul-10 06:39 AM
Member since 20th Nov 2006
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93621, "I thought this was you :P"
In response to Reply #0

After being your friend IC for a while, and you saving my ass a few times I was pretty sure this was you.

You'll be missed for sure. Good luck with the changes man, they are never easy.

trewynSat 10-Jul-10 02:16 AM
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93678, "Pfft."
In response to Reply #1

I shouldn't have deleted. I feel bad regrets...

ESPECIALLY after I got my ass tazed tonight and went to jail for some complete and total ####. Basically it means my 7-20 big change isn't going to happen and I'm either going back to prison or ... #### if I'm lucky nothing will happen. But what will PROBABLY happen is I won't be able to ####ing move and get any decent ass job that doesn't involve me selling illicit substances. But hey...

It was my best role yet.

As I said, thanks to all for the fun fights... especially Illian (who is a badass) and Homard (who I love to death). No hard feelings Zasohebi (or however you spell it) You cleaning me out didn't bother me much. There were a few things with the char that bothered me enough to push forward my deletion. I will always regret it. But I stand by my choice. I'm going to try to fill my CF time with reading books and try to sell my writing (a fair bit of it is in CF already). I've never tried to make a living off my writing so this will be entirely new to me. Obviously I can't have such an addictive thing as CF distracting me (I love you guys). Wish me luck. I have a dream of taking the CF story to the mainstream (I think it will work). But first I have to prove to myself that I can live by writing.

This is to Iunna...

I regret not getting to know your character better. In the past 3 years I've been playing that was a main goal of mine since we we were... ya know... married and stuff. I wish I had taken the time to play a herald. My next character on my return will be a Herald... I hope it comes soon rather than never.

trewynSat 10-Jul-10 03:58 AM
269 posts
#93680, "P.S."
In response to Reply #1

There were a couple of char's I felt like I was "granddaddy trewyn" over... and a couple of little guys I "saved their asses"... which was actually in Neta's role (I hadn't put it in yet, but he was REALLY concerned with what went on after him... ya know... when he died)

Without giving much away, I think you are that guy that accused me of "diving" on the western aryth. I saved that guy's ass a lot Neta didn't have any little Nexuns to take care of so he took care of all youngers cause he really believe that immortality was achievable through what the next generation said about you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93604 Previous topic | Next topic