Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zaxina the Disciple of Ancient Wa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93552
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 04-Jul-10 05:32 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93552, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zaxina the Disciple of Ancient Ways, the Gnarled Knot of the Tree"

Sun Jul 4 17:29:03 2010

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Zaxina perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:95

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OldTimerTue 06-Jul-10 11:02 AM
Member since 20th May 2007
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93584, "Small Piece of Advice"
In response to Reply #0

Having grouped with you on and off since you were young, I would like to offer this little piece of advice....

EAT FOOD!!!

DRINK WATER!!!

You heal slower when hungry/thirst and to players you are grouped with it screams not paying attention at best, not competent at worst...

You would utterly drive me nuts at time when your hunger and thirst would cause damage... I really wanted to reach through the computer and force some food and drink down your throat!

That being said, I give you credit for stretching yourself... You seemed like you were learning the warrior ropes and holding your own. Good luck with the next.

DaningSun 04-Jul-10 07:43 PM
Member since 12th Dec 2003
19 posts
#93556, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zaxina the Disciple of Ancien..."
In response to Reply #0

When I killed you as Artonaar it felt like you went borderline ooc on me with your tells, more than once, but you kept going despite my cheap kills. Kudos and GLWYN ^^

HomardSun 04-Jul-10 06:00 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#93553, "What the Hell?"
In response to Reply #0

I liked you. Sorry I couldn't finish ranking you to hero (effing Nexuns.) I'm also sorry about the time I was thirsting in the quicksand and you fell in next to me. Good times.

I enjoyed your RP and am still curious about the title.

Good Luck With Your Next.

stlucian1992Sun 04-Jul-10 06:36 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2006
170 posts
#93555, "RE: What the Hell?"
In response to Reply #1

Well things were dragging on, it felt like the outlanders numbers were dwindling and I was getting tired of the same routine between tribunals, I was just getting whipped WAY to bad. I might come back with an outie or a villager, at least something with more firepower and lest finesse required. I enjoyed this outie and was just getting into the whole rp of her. And being a gnarled knot was done by lyristeon he said that I was hard-headed but added character to the tree. And that I needed to be an old dog with new tricks, because my old ones weren't working.

TeslineMon 05-Jul-10 10:05 AM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
#93560, "RE: What the Hell?"
In response to Reply #2

Yea I enjoyed traveling with you even though I am ranger retarded..,,maybe next time I can be a bit more help with you.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93552 Previous topic | Next topic