Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lylesse Soulwind the Force of Nat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93461
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Jun-10 07:40 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93461, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lylesse Soulwind the Force of Nature, Harbinger of Thar-Eris"

Wed Jun 30 07:38:31 2010

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Lylesse perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:338

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply zaxina, stlucian1992, 30-Jun-10 08:37 PM, #4
Reply Was a fun ride..., Zandorix (Anonymous), 30-Jun-10 04:29 PM, #2
Reply RE: Was a fun ride..., Lynn, 30-Jun-10 08:45 PM, #5
Reply Oh. I'm not hating., Marin, 01-Jul-10 10:00 AM, #6
Reply Well done, Nnaeshuk, 02-Jul-10 12:18 PM, #8
Reply Ahhhh, Nnae..., Zandorix (Anonymous), 02-Jul-10 08:41 PM, #9
Reply I still wish..., AlphaQ, 03-Jul-10 04:25 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lylesse Soulwind the Force of..., Enlilth, 30-Jun-10 09:42 AM, #1
     Reply Thanks..., Zandorix (Anonymous), 30-Jun-10 06:23 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Thanks..., Enlilth, 01-Jul-10 11:58 AM, #7

stlucian1992Wed 30-Jun-10 08:37 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2006
170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93474, "zaxina"
In response to Reply #0

It was funny, at first I had little luck catchin you in fact im sure Dorlanz was probaly going to add me to the tree, but I was happy it happened otherwise there is no feeling like waiting to be apart of a cabal, working your butt off and finally getting that interview. I was wanting to learn so much from you but I never did get to that. When I did see you, you were a solid harbringer. I enjoyed your company. Thanks again and if you seen anything I should work on do not be shy to say.

Zandorix (inactive user)Wed 30-Jun-10 04:29 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Well, originally Lylesse started out right before the mud crashed and pfiles lost.. Was a Urtrekis follower, druid who was only around rank 18 or 19... no real interactions except initial empowerment.. So really loved the role and all so rolled up lylesse when the mud came back... Again a Urtrekis follower, saw Urtrekis on alot at the same times as I.. plus never followed him and though the whole breaker concept was intresting... But of course about a month or two into Lylesse, Urtrekis fell off the radar and I dont think I ever got to speak to him again, which sucks but ahwell...

This is my second druid, and the same as my other druid... either I completely dominated in a pk fight, or I was completely obliterated... the fights that went inbetween are few and far between... Perhaps it is such the way of a druid... Went human because I wanted to try out the edge to give you 6 herbs... This time, especially early on, I wanted to focus on the hunt with different herbs and see how viable things were using bearform/birdform since the changes went in... I actually got ALOT of mileage out of both forms, birdform simply to acout for enemies (you will get slaughtered trying to fight an airform as condor) but bearform did surprisingly well compared to days of old, especially since the herb changes went in and you dont burn through an herb every 3 or 4 heals...

As a Urtrekis follower, I tried to fight most people one on one and tried to fight only stronger people, of course, I did not adhere to this 100%... Especially when it came to some of the stronger cabal enemies... Ckath and Adarmar both come to mind right now...

I never full looted anyone and anything I took , I used...

This was my first Harbinger since Namanrin ( who kind of flaked out) so I wanted to put a bit more into it this time around... My inductions went fairly well, if you seemed halfway competent you usually got in without too much hassle, think my longest cabal interview was around 25 minutes or so... Only had to uninduct one crappy outlander myself, though I did get the Ancients to kick out a couple more since I never saw them...

some goodbyes...

Lyristeon - I am so glad your back... outlander has been kind of crappy as far as any imm presence since you have been gone... I actually was about to del right when you came back and figured I stick it out a little longer.. Thanks for the little imp love I got..

Enlith/Renenalu - I thought you played an awesome druid, and really enjoyed our interactions... Made me wish I played sub hero ranks a bit longer then I did because you were absolutely deathful... and as Enlith... Thank for speaking with me that time I got pk credit for killing Luard when he was in his 30's.. first time a hero of mine ever had something like that happen, wanted to make sure wasnt some kind of freaky bug.

Urtrekis - Once again, think its a great religion, not sure how well I pulled off my angle of it, but overall I enjoyed our interactions... and I think your tat power is pretty cool for helping someone be a breaker and "judge" their opponents..

Toranna - We had fun early on, I think you would have been made the Nightreaver, but you were always to worried about equipment.

Leph, Cruggin, And Mushga - for awhile I would always get excited when I would long on and any or all of you would be on, we definately could tear it up together.

Jenella - thanks for putting in a good word with the imms for me and getting me an induct... Didnt get to run with you too much because of my low lvl, but I do remember dieing in the white dragon lair about 10 seconds after we walked in there.

Lamayinn - You werent too much until you got provost and a few charges, after that, I usually avoided any prolonged stay in Galadon when you were awake, your guards + those lashes were wicked, I remember you one rounding me one day...

Marin - Didnt like on your death thread saying I merely sat in camo waiting all the time... Here is my side... 90% of the time when you woke and I already was, We had the scales... you would come retrieve, EVERYTIME you would throw a vortex down below the huntress, both times, I fought making my way through the vortex so much you got the scales back before I could do anything, so after that, you better believe I was waiting for you at the tree... and you are another one, a skilled invoker + special guards = I did not fare out well in the city.

Adakar, Ckath - Although both of you are very different players, both of you are capable and deadly.. Kudos.

Nexus - After ya'll raided the tree enough, I got tired of it so just started attacking most of you on sight...*shrug*

I really wanted to Con/Age die this char, but it's summer time, and I own a Mechanical Contracting business, and my wife is about to have kiddo #2 in August and this is a rough pregnancy for her, so need to spend more time with her and get the house ready for a baby...

Had quite a few more goodbyes, but while cleaning up about a month ago, my wife threw away a list with a ####load of names on it stating that she didnt think I needed it... so post something and I will reply...

Zandorix

LynnWed 30-Jun-10 08:45 PM
Member since 06th Aug 2007
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93475, "RE: Was a fun ride..."
In response to Reply #2

Two rounded actually, 3 shawtabies + 2 lieutenants versus druid not in form = dead druid.

MarinThu 01-Jul-10 10:00 AM
Member since 17th Apr 2010
86 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93482, "Oh. I'm not hating."
In response to Reply #2

I think my perspective was more like 'wow, how can these outlanders sit idle for so long waiting for a hapless dude to walk into a pk trap?'. I just deleted a lowbie outlander and even the few times I was logged in I couldn't believe how long outlanders can sit in chameleon, just waiting.

Glad you raided a lot. It looked like you played a few hours earlier than me and you usually did come and take the scales. Luckily I did have vortex, fireball, and pillar though. I could kill the huntress in under 10 rounds every time. Once I did it in six, solo. Hot diggity!

NnaeshukFri 02-Jul-10 12:18 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#93494, "Well done"
In response to Reply #2

I thought highly of this character. Always willing to throw down. Thumbs up! I liked knowing you were on my side, but even then, sometimes I questioned if you really were or not.

Zandorix (inactive user)Fri 02-Jul-10 08:41 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #8

How could I forget? but it does seem a long time since you immed, congrats by the way... Yeah, if you remember, I think our friendship started out me attacking you, trying to prove myself a breaker... I do not think I ever fell you, but I tried a couple times... This was kind of my dilemma as Lylesse, being a breaker of Urtrekis (I need to kill the strong spirited) versus Me being an outlander, which at the time the Empire was strong, and having to be able to every now and then, call on some sort of ally against the empire when all of us were outnumbered...

And I found that in you... So after a bit, I left you alone... not wanting to be one of those people who only knew you when they needed something...

But you were definately around during an enjoyable time in Lylesse's life... once again great char.. now get working, I expect to see great things from you as an imm

See ya in the fields.

AlphaQSat 03-Jul-10 04:25 PM
Member since 17th Feb 2010
29 posts
#93531, "I still wish..."
In response to Reply #2

You and Patakie were able to go and adventure about

EnlilthWed 30-Jun-10 09:42 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#93464, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lylesse Soulwind the Force of..."
In response to Reply #0

Watching you early on, inspired me to make druid # 3,478. I enjoyed the interaction with you and said druid who I can no longer remember the name of. Good char, you certainly turned deadly in the end.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Zandorix (inactive user)Wed 30-Jun-10 06:23 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #1

I knew Rene wasn't your first druid giving that every 10 mins or so over CB I would hear you say "(fill in name) is dead" or "(fill is names) are dead"... Glad we could speak a bit on druid tactics too, good advice on the natural herbs... and yes, given this is my second druid (first was a ray follower that didnt do too much), I think I am starting to get a handle on the class... as I said in my goodbye thread... Druid is the only class Ive played where so much can go right or wrong so quickly in a pk fight... really need to think quick sometimes...

Zand.

EnlilthThu 01-Jul-10 11:58 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#93483, "RE: Thanks..."
In response to Reply #3

It's probably been said before, but the only classes it pays to powerrank are shifter (to major form) healer (cuz yeah) and conjie (to elemental anyway). Everything else is probably better off slowing down and enjoying the ride with.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93461 Previous topic | Next topic