Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Blarg the Sapper-Trained Beast of Wa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93426
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 27-Jun-10 02:20 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93426, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Blarg the Sapper-Trained Beast of War, Black-Horned Berserker"

Sun Jun 27 14:17:51 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Blarg perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:256

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HammerSongSun 27-Jun-10 10:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93436, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Blarg the Sapper-Trained Beast o..."
In response to Reply #0

Now why did you go and do this?

You had some serious potential and a great angle that I felt was going to pay off for you (regarding the gold). I spent a significant amount of time watching this character and I was always impressed. It's tough to see such an investment get lost in what may seem to be a short period of inactivity or interaction. Regardless - great character. He did some good things, including his performance in my Rites.

I wish I had seen this one coming, I might have tried talking you out of it a bit.

Good luck with the next and great job with this one.

ZephonSun 27-Jun-10 09:31 PM
Member since 21st Mar 2007
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93434, "Good Character"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 27-Jun-10 09:32 PM

I cant say much about how we interacted or who I was but I liked your character.
You will see me address you in my death thread. Whenever that may be.

I hope you enjoyed the ride and our fights.

NwaerethSun 27-Jun-10 06:18 PM
Member since 17th Dec 2007
20 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#93430, "A Fun one."
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of fun on this Char.
It was my first rager ever.
First serious warrior in ten years(my last was Hirin)

Nglettervomit - You had my number
Thror - Thanks for the interaction I left 2k gold in the bank when I deleted, you know what it was for.
Homard - you were like Blarg's Father.
Lylesse - We had some fun banter back and forth was nice to RP with you instead of mindless fighting.
Knacnar - Sorry for deleting, Blarg was becoming a chore to play and when it's not fun, it's time to delete.
Other ragers - Post and I'll respond except Torrig, you were a dirtbag and a piss poor rager.

AmberionMon 28-Jun-10 01:18 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#93438, "Aaw! I was looking forward to some stuff!"
In response to Reply #2

I'll post more on my own death thread when it comes up.

But I just wanted to say that you did a good job! Cool char!

GLWYN

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

HomardSun 27-Jun-10 04:02 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#93429, "Oh, man."
In response to Reply #0

First of all, Blarg was Homard's best mate by far.

For some reason or another, I had a much easier time understanding you than any other minotaur I've ever encountered. Granted, from time to time you would say things that would cause me to literally laugh out loud, but most of the time I did not struggle to figure out what you were saying. Then again, there were times when I'd simply nod and follow you without having a clue where we were going.

I enjoyed the repeated trips to Dra Melkhur, though I feel like it's gotten much more dangerous in there. Maybe that's a result of (illusionary) or maybe I'm just not equipped to deal with some of the nastier things. Plus, being instructed to "Diththratht Deehooomon." made me laugh hysterically even though I almost got pasted ten times on that particular trip.

All in all, your great attitude and sense of humor made you an excellent addition to the Village.

Did you get any nice perks from the Sapper-Training?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93426 Previous topic | Next topic