Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ramant Holdsclaw the Champion of B..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93263
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 20-Jun-10 12:20 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93263, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ramant Holdsclaw the Champion of Battlefields"

Sun Jun 20 00:17:23 2010

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ramant perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:100

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RealSheaSun 20-Jun-10 12:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#93264, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ramant Holdsclaw the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow, so I really could not get those last 5 ranks. That's cool though. The main reason I'm deleting is that I'm going to have to take a bit of a breather in order to make my wife not hate me (also, recently started a newer job, so darn it all if job + kids + wife == LOTS of TIME.)

My main goal was to try to hero a warrior, plus get into fortress. Got the second, didn't get the first (first good cabal char ever, in a long time). The maraning was a complete surprise, so thanks Elysieum god...

As for our final conversation: I'm a person who logs in and needs to be doing something. I'm not one to log in and be safe if I'm in PK mode, nor am I one who can simply tool around and not help out when the rest of the cabal is out fighting. Sure I'm 5 ranks lower than everyone else, but the way this char was set up, I'm jumping in on that fray.

To all my opponents: NICE WORK! I'm not going to give you huge props because let's face it, I'm terrible at PKing, but everyone was a great foe, everyone was willing for the most part to mix it up, and noone complained when I did actually win. Plus, the whole Full loot thing was non-existant with me. Maybe because I had a lot of felar only stuff, but it was great that people let me alone so that I could jump right back into PKing (or at least, attempting to), right after unghosting.

CF is a great past time, and a great place to unwind. I love the passion that is invoked from the Dios crowd, and I'm sure my graveyard post won't have nearly as many responses as some of the more controversial, but that's alright: I love reading their graveyard chains despite it all. Thanks everyone for making this a great game, something that I've been playing off and on for the past 15 years.

See you in the fields (soon enough)....

AdekarSun 20-Jun-10 12:49 AM
Member since 01st Jul 2009
102 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93265, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ramant Holdsclaw the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #1

You were Maranated because you really had such a positive and tenacious attitude. This character was played with a lot of pride that I wish a lot of the other players of this game could use.

I was a little nervous when I saw you delete thinking you might have taken my words the wrong way. I just didn't want you to think that you'd be doing something wrong if you weren't out there running into hopeless situations!

I'm glad you had fun and hope you're able to come back soon--Shea is a name with a lot of memories!

Drag0nSt0rmSun 20-Jun-10 03:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
450 posts
#93267, "That was my assessement of this character as well"
In response to Reply #2

Glad someone else saw that too.

I liked Ramant.

AgerynSun 20-Jun-10 12:58 AM
Member since 25th Apr 2010
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93266, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ramant Holdsclaw the Champion ..."
In response to Reply #1

Thumbs up from me. Glad you're back, even if only sporadically.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93263 Previous topic | Next topic