Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Mhiirobelle Hoj the Disciple of An..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93255
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 19-Jun-10 03:20 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93255, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Mhiirobelle Hoj the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Sat Jun 19 15:17:22 2010

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Mhiirobelle perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:134

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErenthellSat 19-Jun-10 04:54 PM
Member since 27th Oct 2006
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93259, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Mhiirobelle Hoj the Disciple o..."
In response to Reply #0

I've been waiting for you for the longest time and was hoping for more than just three fights. Perhaps you did not expect much left from your corpse afte destroying three of my weapons, but actually very little was taken.

GLWYN.

V.

NnaeshukSat 19-Jun-10 03:50 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93258, "Doh!"
In response to Reply #0

This makes me not want to bother/bug/pester people to Maran-ate people. No, seriously, I dug what I saw from you and was really looking forward to see where you would take it. I'll be the first to say that I dug this: (FORTRESS) Mhiirobelle: I do not take charity from the empire.

In a game where so many are complaining about full looting recently, to not even go back for anything from your corpse when you died impressed me. Best of luck with whatever is next for you.

Nae-nae

AgerynSat 19-Jun-10 03:39 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2010
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93257, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Mhiirobelle Hoj the Disciple o..."
In response to Reply #0

Boo. Not having fun I guess?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93255 Previous topic | Next topic