Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Danvos Donovan the Force of Nature, P..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93226
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 18-Jun-10 05:24 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93226, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Danvos Donovan the Force of Nature, Priest of Daevryn"

Fri Jun 18 17:23:38 2010

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Danvos perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:138

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynFri 18-Jun-10 06:16 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93232, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Danvos Donovan the Force of Natur..."
In response to Reply #0

You done told me you were coming back!

*fistshake*

JafelFri 18-Jun-10 08:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
40 posts
#93237, "I probably owe you an apology."
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Fri 18-Jun-10 08:07 PM

I know I said I was coming back and I really had every intention of doing just that. The problem I had were all the limitations I had with this char. Some of the choices I made hurt me a lot worse than I thought they were going to. For instance the low wilderness time. I played this guy as if he were truely balanced and thus tried to balance every part of his life. Thus time in cities, roads, etc.. and time in the woods. I think I accomplished this fairly well since I managed to stay with the 72 hour herb time. Coupled with cotw it seemed I spent 60% of my time gathering #### only to be able to fight for about 10 mins out of every 30 I spent playing.

The big thing was cabal raids. I was completely worthless defending and raiding since I could really only use 4 supps. I'm not used to being that much of a punching bag. I really had little options other than to spam fire seeds during raids. Telluric surge just doesn't cut it at hero.

That coupled with all the gathering really just made the char frustrating to play. With losing internet, the move and the trip... there's 3-4 weeks removed from the char and I just couldn't get back into him when I got back. When I find that I enjoyed solo ranking a midbe mage 4-5 levels more than the thought of logging in danvos I knew it was time to hang it up.

I had real high hopes for this char and fully intended on imming him if I could. If not for that long break who knows... maybe I would have made it maybe not.

Either way, thanks for the empowerments and talks. I was totally on new ground for this char having no idea how to rp your religion and never really talking to anyone about it. Had to sorta wing it an go with my gut. I really did want that tat.

IsildurFri 18-Jun-10 05:42 PM
5969 posts
#93228, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Danvos Donovan the Force of Natur..."
In response to Reply #0

Somebody poison the water in Daevryn's shrine, or what?

JafelFri 18-Jun-10 08:18 PM
40 posts
#93239, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Danvos Donovan the Force of Natur..."
In response to Reply #1

Sure seems that way, but no.. he was pretty cool and I'll definitely be making another at some point in the future. I was just a victim of bad circumstances and poor choices.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93226 Previous topic | Next topic