Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dalal Darius the High Sorceress of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92948
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 08-Jun-10 09:20 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92948, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dalal Darius the High Sorceress of the Arcane"

Tue Jun 8 21:19:55 2010

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Dalal perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:231

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

myx0m0pWed 09-Jun-10 03:16 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2009
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92962, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well,

This was my third in a row goodie/fortress after Castiel and Kearina and I believe last for now.
I was ready that I'll probably stay squire long or even die as a squire so that wasn't the issue for me this time.
Things went smooth for this char, found all rods, learnt how to survive and kill, but then boredom and the lack of time
because of forthcoming wedding killed my desire to play it.

Anyway, that was a good ride, and transmuters awesome class if you have complicated affect display coded. I don't
know how it is possible to play transmuter without such code, really. You have to keep up so many spells, cause if
you forget something you will die horrible and very fast. And the last thing transmuter against decked character
(like Adarmar, Ckath, Charine) is pretty useless, or against villager

Imms

I didn't have many immterations, but I remember one, when Baerinika smacked me cause I called some goodie trib stupid
over cb.
I don't know who setup my lastname, many thanks for that!

Fort.

Drohaem
I've spent half of my life with you. Liked you. When you wake up, I was almost ready to type: Let gang someone down Droh?
Thought you was a crappy Cap

Nnaeshuk
Thanks for induction. Really love your speech and your speed. We didn't fight side by side alot, but those was really
nice fights. You was awesome Cap.

Ageryn
Thanks for vouching. We didn't interact much, cause you was sneaky and hidded, doing something on your own all the time.
Your marshalling was awesome, and I hate your long title which breaks my lines.

Mellaithdon
Another buddy squire. Thank you for saving my ass couple times. Seems you have the same trials as I in cause of maranation.
Good luck to you anyway.

Enemies

Adarmar
Liked to fight you, I almost died due to accelerated bleeding that time when I came to fight you.

Ckath
Awesome char. I believe, I know who are you, keep it up!

Knac
Sorry for ganging you down, but that was the only way to kill you for me. After the fight when you spellbaned 6 spells in
a row, I gave up. I've learnt how not to spam my spell from you, thank you for that.

Molo
#### you, you know why! From my view you was pretty weak and you did not deserve war master position. I hope someone
overthrow you someday.

There were a lot more, post up and I'll reply.

Peace.

MoloWed 09-Jun-10 03:58 AM
Member since 26th May 2010
15 posts
#92963, "Huh"
In response to Reply #1

No I don't know why.

HabbsWed 09-Jun-10 03:45 PM
Member since 06th Mar 2008
200 posts
#92970, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 09-Jun-10 03:48 PM

Testing first to see how this shows me since I can't post anonymous anymore.

Edit - Oh well, guess I can't change name in profile and will have to register a new account to post as my characters....will just keep this vague.

Liked your character and am glad you stuck around as long as you did. Looking back I wish I would have linked up with you more and ganged the hell out of people with you. Your spells and keeping people in fights would have helped a lot.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92948 Previous topic | Next topic