Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Zugblok the Master of Defense" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92940
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 08-Jun-10 06:12 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92940, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Zugblok the Master of Defense"

Tue Jun 8 18:08:19 2010

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Zugblok perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:32
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:52

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Nexun, Toth, 09-Jun-10 02:54 PM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Zugblok the Master of Defense, Jento, 08-Jun-10 10:38 PM, #3
Reply The First Mage Kill is Always Hard, Homard, 08-Jun-10 07:50 PM, #1
     Reply Buuuuullllll Sheeeeeet!, Pro, 08-Jun-10 08:25 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Buuuuullllll Sheeeeeet!, Homard, 08-Jun-10 10:49 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Buuuuullllll Sheeeeeet!, Toth, 09-Jun-10 02:56 PM, #6

TothWed 09-Jun-10 02:54 PM
Member since 09th Jun 2010
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92967, "Nexun"
In response to Reply #0

So were you going for the Nexun spy route or what? I still don't get why you refused to tell me if you were a Nexun or not when you came to the village. I asked you three times before I attacked and you just kept ignoring the question and then acted surprised. So fess up?I'm convinced you were going Nexus and never had any intention of joining the village.

JentoTue 08-Jun-10 10:38 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2007
99 posts
#92953, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Zugblok the Master of Defense"
In response to Reply #0

I been there. See Dristrilt below. All my future ragers aren't gonna go past 15 until I get that first bash kill.

On a side note, I like Zug and really was rooting for him to succeed.

Good luck with the next.

HomardTue 08-Jun-10 07:50 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#92942, "The First Mage Kill is Always Hard"
In response to Reply #0

I figured either I was going to see you as an applicant or see you here. I'm sorry to see it this way.

The first mage kill is always hard, especially if you don't get it by 25 or so.

My advice would be to catch them ranking in the teens or try hiding out at the edge of town. When they drop invisibilty to buy food run in and bash them down. "buy bread 5; put all.bread sack" might be just enough time for you to kill them.

I hope your next character has an easier time of it, but don't roll a Svirf thinking it will make all the difference. Most lowbie mages won't stay in the same area with a Svirf of questionable alliegance.

Good Luck

ProTue 08-Jun-10 08:25 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#92943, "Buuuuullllll Sheeeeeet!"
In response to Reply #1

Being a Svirf or assassin applicant has alway carried a level of lamness to it.

The hardest part of being an applicant is already on hand and makes it orders of magnitude easier than for othero builds.

If I were (And I never will be.) A drill master/Commander/Imm I'd require those races/classes to have 5 kills minimum before I'd even hear their petitions.

HomardTue 08-Jun-10 10:49 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#92956, "RE: Buuuuullllll Sheeeeeet!"
In response to Reply #2

This was not my experience at all.

I found lowbie mages to treat me like Death-on-Wings, even before I had applicant status. Your mileage may vary, of course.

For assassins, you might have a point, but any hiding class is at a tremendous advantage in that situation. A thief at level 20 is absolutely deadly to mages, especially a human who's at the top of his range.

It's unlikely that any assassin is going to struggle to get five kills.

TothWed 09-Jun-10 02:56 PM
Member since 09th Jun 2010
3 posts
#92968, "RE: Buuuuullllll Sheeeeeet!"
In response to Reply #2

They are lame because they just happen to be able to detect invis with their build? Give me a break.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92940 Previous topic | Next topic