Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kagriel Groolth the Luminary of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92918
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 07-Jun-10 12:24 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92918, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kagriel Groolth the Luminary of the Faithful"

Mon Jun 7 12:22:24 2010

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kagriel perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:96

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply This is horrible to see.., Lylesse, 08-Jun-10 06:30 AM, #4
Reply I had such an high opinion of you., Guilo, 08-Jun-10 12:26 PM, #5
     Reply One question..., Lylesse, 09-Jun-10 07:00 PM, #8
          Reply Well..., Guilo, 10-Jun-10 04:31 PM, #9
Reply Yeah, I completely digged this character., Guilo, 07-Jun-10 12:34 PM, #2
Reply Bah! No...why? I liked you., Cruggin, 07-Jun-10 12:26 PM, #1
     Reply Yeah, you were cool., Guilo, 07-Jun-10 12:42 PM, #3
          Reply Hmm..., Cruggin, 08-Jun-10 10:52 PM, #6
               Reply I rolled 3 deep at lvl 40 and...., Guilo, 08-Jun-10 11:09 PM, #7

LylesseTue 08-Jun-10 06:30 AM
Member since 08th Jun 2010
63 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92925, "This is horrible to see.."
In response to Reply #0

You were quite competent and fun to have around... Will truly miss the Kagriel char in the Tree... atleast I got to see the Imp eat you =>

Hope to see you back you soon

GLWYN

Lylesse

GuiloTue 08-Jun-10 12:26 PM
Member since 09th May 2008
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#92927, "I had such an high opinion of you."
In response to Reply #4

I liked our relationship a lot. Harbinger is a whole other kind of leader and I tried to view you more of a best friend with more wisdom than me at the moment. I had fun coming to you with all my little role quirks and stuff, made for some fun talks.

Anyways, finish strong Lylesse!
My past three characters have all been outtie and trying out stuff I never have. Think I'm going to take that to a different cabal for once.

-Kagriel/TripHitNdip

LylesseWed 09-Jun-10 07:00 PM
Member since 08th Jun 2010
63 posts
#92976, "One question..."
In response to Reply #5

Looking at your pbf... why the hell did you learn with Zathryian, 3 days ago.. since he is a tribbie shifter!?!?!?! =>

GuiloThu 10-Jun-10 04:31 PM
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#92987, "Well..."
In response to Reply #8

I saw him hit the Tree once, I called him out on it and he said he was "coerced" into doing it and that it would never happen again. So I tried to give him a chance being that I never once saw him on duty. Then a couple days later I see him on duty... one of those things =P

GuiloMon 07-Jun-10 12:34 PM
367 posts
#92920, "Yeah, I completely digged this character."
In response to Reply #0

I thought I played a pretty bad ass healer, was my first try ever at one. And it was by far my most favorite role I ever came up with with lots to build on.

I don't agree with Jasthrean's empowerment process, but I don't want to make a big deal out of it. I think I got empowered from 20-27 when I was 21.. then 28-35 when I was level 33... then 36-42 when I was level 47. And the whole time I think I was doing good things. I had to level sit forever because of it which isn't fun to me or what I think is right but everyone has their own style I assume and I just conflicted with it by not knowing anything about him when I rolled Kag.

Anyways, great interactions... some awesome ass people are in Outtie at the moment and I had a lot of fun with you guys. I'll post goodbye's individually as you throw them at me if you want to.

Good luck and I guess it's back to the drawing board!

-Triphitndip

CrugginMon 07-Jun-10 12:26 PM
Member since 26th May 2010
12 posts
#92919, "Bah! No...why? I liked you."
In response to Reply #0

You were weird and quirky in your RP...I thought it was cool and Cruggin kinda thought you were ok. He wanted to smush you sometimes too!

Good luck man.

GuiloMon 07-Jun-10 12:42 PM
367 posts
#92921, "Yeah, you were cool."
In response to Reply #1

I kind of formed a bad opinion about you when I had Thungrel. It bled through Kagriel until I made myself ditch it and I think you could see I was being cool to you after that point. We started getting along after that and it was good times with Cruggin.

That super long Squillos fight was pretty fun with you too!

CrugginTue 08-Jun-10 10:52 PM
Member since 26th May 2010
12 posts
#92957, "Hmm..."
In response to Reply #3

Thungrel was that invoker who died when we were ranking on Kiadana right? You know...as a player...I was sorry to see that happen the way it did. I made a mistake and overcalculated something and wimpy kicked in, at the same time you happened to walk in. Now...I went as far as I thik a fire giant shsman can go showing remorse...but you blew up at me for something that doesn't matter all that much. Anyway, I'm glad you got past that with Kag and let us RP some together. I was hoping for a hell trip out of you! bah!

GuiloTue 08-Jun-10 11:09 PM
367 posts
#92958, "I rolled 3 deep at lvl 40 and...."
In response to Reply #6

went to the forth =P I was planning large things myself... SOMEONE AT LEAST BEAT TIAMAT!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92918 Previous topic | Next topic