Subject: "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Babalubagini the Grand Master of Art..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92894
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 04-Jun-10 07:24 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92894, "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Babalubagini the Grand Master of Artistry"

Fri Jun 4 19:21:10 2010

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Babalubagini perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:181

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Laaa!, Stevers, 04-Jun-10 07:29 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Laaa!, Molo, 05-Jun-10 12:30 AM, #2
     Reply You are tough as nails, Stevers, 05-Jun-10 10:24 AM, #3
     Reply A little quieter in the Inn now., lasentia, 05-Jun-10 10:58 AM, #4
     Reply RE: A little quieter in the Inn now., Stevers, 05-Jun-10 11:23 AM, #6
     Reply Nghichngom, badboy, 05-Jun-10 10:59 AM, #5
     Reply I'll miss you, Babalu, Swordsosaurus, 05-Jun-10 12:20 PM, #7
     Reply Nexun Bards, ugh!, Homard, 05-Jun-10 12:27 PM, #8
     Reply Habeeb you killed me more than once., Stevers, 05-Jun-10 12:34 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Nexun Bards, ugh!, laxman, 05-Jun-10 02:13 PM, #10
     Reply Droma, TheProphet, 07-Jun-10 09:24 AM, #11

SteversFri 04-Jun-10 07:29 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2010
152 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92895, "Laaa!"
In response to Reply #0

I like bards. I liked babalu. I got twice as many hours on stevers and 3times as many pk's (i think).
This was my first hero and second character! Here are some goodbyes.

Homard - You were always honorable. I respected that. See Droma's goodbye for more.

Droma - You and Homard were the toughest villagers I fought. I liked when I was a lowbie, though, and you'd raid the nexus. I waited around for you to get disarmed and then I'd take your weapon in hopes that you'd leave us alone. Later, I decided waking you and Homard up when you were resting was the best way to annoy you and make you leave. Neither seemed to work.

Nghichngom - You were the best melee class I saw on the Island. Bloody 'ell, though, you didnt really seem to care for babalu

Fwipplethunt - Babalubagini idolized you for you being the elder and being the only one as native to the island as he was. You also made for a mean conjurer, which I could tell because everyone seemed to hate dying to you.

Etri - You're such a bastard for deleting before tiamat. Thanks for showing me around, though.

Jhirco - Enjoyed sitting in hell for 18 IRL hours waiting to get out. It was a blast.

Telene - Good RP. I wasnt around enough to see you PK, though we didnt die the times we ran around NEXUS UBER BARD GANKING

Othuk - Some lowbie orc. interacting with you made me lol a couple times, though, so I put you up here.

Uial/Charlee/Lasentia - You guys made me want to be like Telene and quit nexus to join the inn. Awesome job at herald.

Post away if I missed you. I just wrote these really quickly

MoloSat 05-Jun-10 12:30 AM
Member since 26th May 2010
15 posts
#92898, "RE: Laaa!"
In response to Reply #1

You had me cracking up with the whole "Trouble! TROUBLE!!" thing. And the random yells of "Laaaaaaa!" when you entered an area were just silly goodness.

SteversSat 05-Jun-10 10:24 AM
152 posts
#92900, "You are tough as nails"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Sat 05-Jun-10 10:24 AM

youchie and spikey!

Seriously, though, you're up in my top 5 of hardest people to fight.
Keep it up.

Also, I dont remember what trouble you are talking about.
I was probably just being an idiot.

Glad Babalu brought some lulz

lasentiaSat 05-Jun-10 10:57 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92901, "A little quieter in the Inn now."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sat 05-Jun-10 10:58 AM

Can't comment on PK or anything in that regard since I never dealt with you, but you seemed like you were having fun with him every time I saw you which is what is the most important thing in a char. Making it to hero on your second char and first bard is well done, especially when you go nexus and become the village's bash victim, so good job on sticking it out until the end.

Can't comment on anything else considering the characters involved are active, but I'll say Lasentia IC had trouble tolerating you always musicing and yelling in the inn, since that just is how she is. OC however I often couldn't help laughing at your antics, going to miss some of those random limericks being broadcast across the inn while I'm writing or reading things.

See you out there with the next. Serial nexun perhaps?

SteversSat 05-Jun-10 11:23 AM
152 posts
#92903, "RE: A little quieter in the Inn now."
In response to Reply #4

I do like the nexus, but I want to see what else the game has to offer. Rest assured, I will probably go nexun on the majority of my characters. It's a fun cabal, and I like it's idea more than the others.

I want to do herald a lot at one point to improve my RP and have a good time doing it

badboySat 05-Jun-10 10:59 AM
Member since 24th Nov 2008
177 posts
#92902, "Nghichngom"
In response to Reply #1

Sigh, another one left the island, you did real bloody good with this character.. in term of always ready to bring it and that makes ye a winner in my books, even though ye sometimes falls alot... but the way I see it, wat don't break ye only makes ye stronger... glwyn!

SwordsosaurusSat 05-Jun-10 12:20 PM
Member since 16th May 2010
295 posts
#92905, "I'll miss you, Babalu"
In response to Reply #1

I loved this character.

HomardSat 05-Jun-10 12:27 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#92906, "Nexun Bards, ugh!"
In response to Reply #1

Well, first of all, bards are great at making things rough on villagers, and to that end you did a fine job. Also, you're fortunate enough to have spent time among some seriously badass Nexuns. Recently Nexus has gone from being the A/V club to the Hell's Angels.

I think I only killed you once, but after I did you told me that I was "quite quick on initiating." I just wanted you to know that that's a function of Bloodthirst and not some sort of trigger.

If you don't have the Nexus bug too far up your butt, you might want to come see how the other half lives and roll up a Villager soon. Maybe an evil conjurer summoned a Poo elemental and it engulfed your village.

I'm a fan of Stevers, for what it's worth.

SteversSat 05-Jun-10 12:34 PM
152 posts
#92907, "Habeeb you killed me more than once."
In response to Reply #8

Yeah, I remember saying that. I figured it was either a trigger or something like berserk that orcs have with elves.

I ended up concluding that I just walked into you and you were spamming "bash bab" or something.

Also, I don't know if you were complimenting nexus or insulting them. A/V club would be good at MUDing, whereas Hell's Angels wouldn't be...but hell's angels is also badass.

Anyway, lolled at "poo elemental"
luckily I dont have stevers still rolled up, or I would have kill the elemental and taken it's corpse to the lab for studies.

I do plan on rolling a villager.
Sooner than you think
(not that soon, quit thinking it)

laxmanSat 05-Jun-10 02:13 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#92908, "RE: Nexun Bards, ugh!"
In response to Reply #8

It was very earthy poo and your village was threatening the balance!

TheProphetMon 07-Jun-10 09:24 AM
Member since 22nd Feb 2006
42 posts
#92916, "Droma"
In response to Reply #1

I never feared you, and tried not to come after you too much when you were alone because it could be an awful rout. But in a defense situation, or in a situation where you had support, you could mean the difference between winning and losing.

Good char.

Now... if only we could make your OOC persona nearly as good...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92894 Previous topic | Next topic