Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of Artis..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92837
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 02-Jun-10 04:36 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92837, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade"

Wed Jun 2 16:32:09 2010

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Behnistek perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:247

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of A..., Aomano, 03-Jun-10 03:09 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of A..., Behnistek, 03-Jun-10 04:20 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of A..., Behnistek, 02-Jun-10 04:59 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of A..., flatline, 02-Jun-10 05:06 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of A..., Behnistek, 02-Jun-10 06:21 PM, #5
     Reply Great job yo., Marin, 02-Jun-10 06:06 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Great job yo., Behnistek, 02-Jun-10 06:18 PM, #4
     Reply remembered some more peeps, Behnistek, 02-Jun-10 06:26 PM, #6

AomanoThu 03-Jun-10 03:09 PM
Member since 05th May 2010
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92855, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of A..."
In response to Reply #0

Just to say, Charlee was not a scion, he is a herald.

BehnistekThu 03-Jun-10 04:20 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
36 posts
#92860, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of A..."
In response to Reply #7

hehhehe i knew that I ment ch(whatever) the bloody scholar... the chancellor... oh well

BehnistekWed 02-Jun-10 04:59 PM
36 posts
#92840, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of A..."
In response to Reply #0

well time for some goodbyes.....
This was my first serious char in about 6 years, I have been playing since 96 off and on. Also my first Hero Bard and I know i played one bad rofl... but over all was great times and I still love the game, was gonna try and heroimm with this one (i felt it was time to try and give something back, but my wife got sick and finals week and everything pretty much fell through oh well i will try again sometime) been playing this char for a long time so I am sure i will forget some people but just hit me up and I will message back.

bard class overall: fun support char but I personally dont think they are very pk viable ( and a epic bard vs marans kinda sucks rofl)until echos or atleast that was my take on things, and even after echos it was hard for me to get that last strike oh well i"m sure my pk ratio sucked.

Imm's

Iunna: i rembered you as a mort and thought it would be fun to make a follower but then you went on vacation then went dormant so oh well, was good in the inn when i won that contest thanks for the Imm Exp

Enlith: only really talked to you on a ooc level but cool dude for sure, and thanks for the CON

Empire:

adamar: you were cool and took me allot of places i liked you as a Emperor but i said most of this already in your thread.

Ckath: Really cool emp i like your style and think the empire will go far with you leading, but dang it i bet half my deaths were with you and adamar everyone would always go after me and bash my face off and you guys would seal the kill HA.

Molo: remind me later I don't like you, I rember you as a oath and you have been great ever since, good warmaster and you still carry more wweapons than i have ever seen hahahahhah atleast you didnt get me killed allot, other than that hell trip

the two g's grish and gvan: seemed like you two were some of the only people on during my wierd playing times was fun having you both around, grish you had a big steel pair and gvan you were always good for a fight

rawvos: didnt really interact with you much but you never seemed as douche'e as everyone put out.

kru: you will make a good highpriest you have just enough I am better than everyone else to make it playable hehehehe

all the rest: its been so long i used to keep names of people written down so i would rember but hell its been a long life so just post.

enemies:

Fort:

Nnaeshuk was always good times when you were around i knew i could find a fight if i wanted I actually took two edges because of you and ageryn rofl

ageryn : seriously we fought like 50 times... it would go like this..if i had flight down or flight fell = me dead, if not I distort you mutter quietly and leave rofl... that time i hit you for the unspeak fire damage then had to wait 6 rounds to get you back below perfect health was funny.

various invokers: man you guys can eat some bards, ca dispel, now in quicksand= me dead, oh well i tried allot of differnt things and never could get any of them to work allot of you guys were just tough.

NEXUN:

Massok: man i remember growing up with you and that fun hell trip we had, to bad about the war was fun

neres : i really liked you at the beginning thne ahted you at the end, oh well just having a pocket healer out of range of heros just sucks when you are on the other side

fok(slkdjfoishs): hummingbird shifter guy, you were always fun and i liked the deal we had... though man it always seemed horrible for you when we fought

SCION:

charlee : you have a giant steel pair, and was always fun when you were arounds i would think you will be a good chancellor

paralout: i rember you from the younger days and you are diffently getting way better, or just better esists hehehhe, thanks for the last death been trying to con die for like my last 10 hours of play time rofl

:jessie: i really thought you were just a griefer char and i dont like those at all... but hey just my opionion

outies:

really only rember twists char the rest sort of all stick together in my mind our playing times just did not match up with most of you.

ARBIES: i know there was a few of you and i remmeber one guy giving me my horn back after it got taken by a scion but other than that the names slip my mind

Inn folk:
uial: was always good to talkk to you, and you were someone i could share my poems with, i think i wrote about 6 or seven with the char, was fun, and diffently still glad i won the battle concert hehehe

mr Tinkerton: you have something good going there keep it up man.

battle: was fun talking with allot of you dont think i really ever fought any of you.. but Homard and Knac stay strong the village is on the way up..

oh well sure i missed some people just post...

past chars:
Sharidum (battle mino):Natherin (merc of talia, nexus gnome):Tillare (orc chief taskmaster):Beneskitten (orc chief hunter of cowards):markianise (shokai tat paladin) : thorifin (assasin battle)and a bunch of others, that is mostly my noticable ones from the last 10 years

flatlineWed 02-Jun-10 05:06 PM
Member since 10th Jul 2008
60 posts
#92841, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of A..."
In response to Reply #1

I think of all enemies I have had in this game in the time I have been playing, you are the only one I found myself rooting for odd though that sounds. Loved the fights, and the brief chats. Good luck with whatever you have planned next, with any luck we might be on the same side.

BehnistekWed 02-Jun-10 06:21 PM
36 posts
#92846, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Behnistek the Grand Master of A..."
In response to Reply #2

man your bear was just scary... i swear you bit my throat out like 5 out of 7 times rofl, echos quick was my only chance, and was fun times with you defending or raiding

MarinWed 02-Jun-10 06:06 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2010
86 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92844, "Great job yo."
In response to Reply #1

You more than earned a lot of people's respect, especially mine. I couldn't let you die in my city, had to throw you a few coins to keep you alive!

BehnistekWed 02-Jun-10 06:18 PM
36 posts
#92845, "RE: Great job yo."
In response to Reply #3

hahaha i rember that now... hence the jezzie comment or whatever rofl and you were diffently in my cool book for sure

BehnistekWed 02-Jun-10 06:26 PM
36 posts
#92848, "remembered some more peeps"
In response to Reply #1

charlee :man you and that gold... changing the econmy of thera one gamble at a time hehehe, and that duck is funny, love your rp man.

damgril; i liked you not suer why you got anthemaed but yhought you were cool

serena (high priest healer): not sure what happened to you but i remember paying you like 50 gold to get me my last few ranks, was funny but worth it to me hehehe

Eylar: I was not gonna say it but I will, not ment as char hate but man i really disliked you, you summomened me into locked rooms a few times then killed me then lied to the marshal's about it (i personally really disliked that plus you took my gauntlets (and the time we killed oyu i should have took it all but i know losing defiance is a pain in the arse but oh well) i know you are just playing catious but dang man get out there some, losing your set aint a huge deal dont flee at bleeding wounds rofl, oh well

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92837 Previous topic | Next topic