Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vulkraed Dre'eth the Elemental Lo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92730
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 26-May-10 08:04 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92730, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vulkraed Dre'eth the Elemental Lord"

Wed May 26 21:27:26 2010

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Vulkraed perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:174

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Yeah, trewyn, 28-May-10 02:29 AM, #2
Reply RE: Yeah, flatline, 02-Jun-10 04:52 PM, #3
     Reply Nope!, trewyn, 02-Jun-10 06:23 PM, #5
          Reply Think that was the one, marshdweller or beastmaster, ma..., flatline, 02-Jun-10 07:03 PM, #6
Reply No, No, No...why? Is this delete your Outladner week or..., Cruggin, 27-May-10 07:17 AM, #1
     Reply RE: No, No, No...why? Is this delete your Outladner wee..., flatline, 02-Jun-10 04:57 PM, #4

trewynFri 28-May-10 02:29 AM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92754, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #0

I liked Vulkraed too. Closest thing Enotova had to a buddy. You would follow me anywhere. Not sure how wise a choice that is/was.

I got the feeling you knew who I/Enotova was as a player though. Even though it felt like some of the stuff I was showing you you really were experiencing for the first time. Still, that kind of brazen "Yeah? Where's that at? Let's go find it!" type of explore mentality I REALLY like and that type of char I'll shed all my explore experience with because it's just nice to have that kind of gung ho A-team type guy to go with you. I REALLY wanted to go wand hunting you with you (because exploring is my favorite part of the game) but Enotova couldn't justify knowing all that #### so I never had an opportunity to do it.

flatlineWed 02-Jun-10 04:52 PM
Member since 10th Jul 2008
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92838, "RE: Yeah"
In response to Reply #2

Well for the off, I had no idea you were playing Enotova, kinda just clicked with him though and long ago learned the best way to learn something new is to just kinda be honest and jump at the chance, nine times out of ten I learn something new. As for rods, I ended up with a workable solution in the end, and to be honest, I rather enjoy poking around for myself, might die a few times, but it only takes running into a damned nasty mob once to make you tread carefully in future.
Reckon this is like the fifth or sixth character of mine that has run alongside yours though and each one I have had different experiences with, all good mind you, just personality/character wise.
Hell I was running alongside you when you played neboja, I was the startled felar ranger, then Nebogda, I was the elf mutter.

All in all, I was bummed when I figured you were gone then it was confirmed. Been away for a few days running about like a mad head and am still buzzing with energy so I'll see what I'll knock up next, hopefully something worthwhile this time. G'Luck.

trewynWed 02-Jun-10 06:23 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92847, "Nope!"
In response to Reply #3

Another throw-away. I can hear the Imm's wincing in the heavens

Which startled ranger? Ktrech?

flatlineWed 02-Jun-10 07:03 PM
60 posts
#92849, "Think that was the one, marshdweller or beastmaster, ma..."
In response to Reply #5

nt

CrugginThu 27-May-10 07:17 AM
Member since 26th May 2010
12 posts
#92741, "No, No, No...why? Is this delete your Outladner week or..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked Vulkraed. I was hoping to do some exploring with you! You bastard!

Good luck with whatever you have next.

flatlineWed 02-Jun-10 04:57 PM
60 posts
#92839, "RE: No, No, No...why? Is this delete your Outladner wee..."
In response to Reply #1

I am really sorry about quiting out on you like that, especially 'cos I felt like such a fool for blowing up that hide right after you told me I would. Being tired kinda put paid to that.
I was playing a pretty long session as I was pulling an all nighter due to having to travel to an event I take part in a few times a year and tierdness obviously made me forget the length of time I had to put into spamming spells think I ate about four or five deaths a few down to me if I remember right and I just had that urge to delete delete. There was an attempt to talk me out of it, but if I'm one thing when I'm tired, its stubborn.
Thanks for the induction, and putting up with me, hopefully I'll not be so wishy washy with the next one.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92730 Previous topic | Next topic