Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Harlus Venner the Guardian of Truth" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92729
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 26-May-10 06:36 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92729, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Harlus Venner the Guardian of Truth"

Wed May 26 19:59:55 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Harlus perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:56

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ArminWed 26-May-10 10:46 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2008
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92733, "Fire Breathing was Fun"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 26-May-10 10:48 PM

But I found his role to be...Eh. I couldn't get the fire thing straight, and I was kind of set on this guy being an Iunna follower rather then Thror (No offense to Thror X3). Yet, I couldn't seem to see my character condoning, what he thought, was saying 'Its fine to be addicted to things and not care about anything else'. Or at least, that is what he was pulling away from it.

Fighting NPCs as a Monk was fun. Alot of cool imagry with the abilities. Actual PvP though was a little...Eh. Respond was nice to really screw over anyone weapon dependant, and intensify was pretty awesome too (Against NPCs anyway).

I had alot of fun RPing with the other Heralds, and Rping my fire breathing/dancing Paladin.

Thanks to Iunna for paitently putting up with, and empowering, this very confused Paladin. <3

'Character is who you are in the dark.' - Dwight L. Moody

'I dare do all that may become a man; Who dares do more is none.' - Macbeth

lasentiaWed 02-Jun-10 12:20 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92824, "Liked Harlus."
In response to Reply #1

I was pretty annoyed when Uial told me you left one day, just cause you were always rather entertaining when you were awake and you fit so well into the current herald crowd that is out there.

Your fire breathing show looked like you put a good amount of thought and planning into it, and it was pretty fun to watch and react to, so well done on that. Thought you were doing quite a good job as a general herald too, for what that is worth.

Would have posted this sooner, had I seen the thread.
Keep them coming and good luck out there.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92729 Previous topic | Next topic