Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Phaelix the Whisper, Elite Imperial ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92715
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 26-May-10 03:24 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92715, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Phaelix the Whisper, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Wed May 26 15:22:53 2010

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Phaelix perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:63

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GaplemoWed 26-May-10 03:11 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92718, "All done!"
In response to Reply #0

I rolled phaelix because I didnt quite get Durble out of my system. I went binder to truss, city ties to deft touch, cheapshot, knife, scrolls and i planned on picking up arcane lore and gentlewalk when and if i got devious versatility. I liked the build, but me killing was 99% dependant on getting them knocked out and bound up, or having a gang. Empires really powerful but i get really really bored being the guy with 8 other cabalmates on.

As for stealing for imperials. I invite anyone to post a log where that happened. I NEVER stole from any imperial, ever. Whoever said I did, youre a straight up liar, the imms can prove me wrong if im lying. Closest I game was stealing coins from an imperials corpse when he died. But hello....Im a thief :p Of course, I do smoke a lot of pot, and I wouldnt put something like stealing from an imperial past me. But to my knowledge after the chisaw incident in seantryn i was on thin ice, and I didnt risk any #### after that.

Ill keep goodbyes short. I have a rule in cf. I keep a main char, and a char to wander/explore/lowbie fight with. When I get bored with the main, i just delete him, make my lowbie my main, and start all over. Guess i got more into my other character than this one.

Ckath-I wish I had stuck around, but bleh...I cant log in and play when Im not having fun, and this game is all about fun. Remember when you asked me if I attacked Chisaw in seantryn? Well, I sure did, and I sure lied my way out of being anathema I figured if I acted remorseful, and made it look like he started the fight with the group I would at least get a second chance. Big gamble there, thanks a lot for not hitting that anathema button. I think I could have eventually overthrown the shadow lord had i stuck with it, but i think it would have taken a long time to do it, and i just didnt have the drive. Lol, good luck with the new batch of imperials, i hope you lead them all to dispater to eat one day

Rawvos-I give you kudos man. You took what is in IMO a CRAP build and made it at least fairly viable in pk. You seek to be doing well racking up charges, and playing an underdog race/class combo is always a good way to keep interest and keep it fresh. Truthfully, out of all the other blacks, I didnt think you had a chance at dreadlord. You definately surprised me there.

Pophris-Shadow lord, and a good one at that. I like how you required me to be active with my reports and scouting, making me be an actual shadow. You seem fairly solid, and I get the feeling you didnt want me as an elite because you saw me as a legitimate threat to your seat. No hard feelings though, cause I was :p I tried to be a good shadow though, and keep on top of things.

Kruizinil-(spelling?)High priest. I cant say im surprised you got it cause there really wasnt another choice. You do really good at not dying, phaelix didnt really get to know you very well so I wasn't benifet to as much healing and sancing as i woulda liked when we werent raiding, or beating someone down. I always felt like the trip bitch of the group, wasnt much I could do cause someone would always tear off my bindings before i could call in the troops. Thanks for the armor you would give me from your kills from time to time, it really helped me stick around longer. hard to delete with a nice set :p

Molo-Youre ####ing AWESOME! I love your rp, your additude, your funny cabal chat, your drinking contest logs. I dont know why but Molo kinda reminds me of gaplemo in a way in that you seem to be having SO much fun playing him, who cares if you win every fight? Good for you man, its guys like you that really bring to the muds flavor. And truthfully, youre rather beastly even if you act humble about it

Enlilth-I prayed once at your shrine, I had a hundred gold sit aside to give to you and have a good starter talk, but i got farther and father away from the role and it got more and more stale to me...Maybe an interaction would have changed that, but probably not. Anyhow, never had a chance to have an enlilth follower, Im really wanting to try that someday.

Zubei-Solid blade, good pker, knows areas, pretty much an all around badass. I didnt get to travel with you much, but i saw you make people run for the hills more than once, and you seem to have your #### together. Keep up the good work!

Behnistek(spelling) Why werent you around more! Empire needs a good solid bard right now, only saw you once or twice, but with other chars ive seen you fight, and youre pretty good dude. Hope empire sees more behnistek!

Kemrin-Scary as hell. Loved taking garotte potshots at you. I snatched your blademasters gloves but didnt take anything else...I never feel great when a lone guy goes down to three or four and im part of it. As big of an asshole as I am I cant even bring myself to full loot a guy with balls of steel like you.

Manon-Same thing. Didnt want to be on the bad end of your beatdownstick.

Scarabaeus-Im so ####ing glad youre back. Im gonna scour me some hell, you can bet on it pal. I've been busy in your absence.

Anyhow, thats it. Im not good with names, so if I fought or kicked it with you and forgot just post away. Already on my new project...something I have unfinished business with and ill be damned if I dont make it work!

Tweedster

MoloWed 26-May-10 03:31 PM
Member since 26th May 2010
15 posts
#92720, "RE: All done!"
In response to Reply #1

You seemed really competent and had a cool demeanor. Thanks for the shout out! And yeah I am having fun with him. The character just "clicked" one day, and finally started being more fun than frustration. My RL situation changed a lot too, so that helped. Glad it is paying off!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92715 Previous topic | Next topic