Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Enotova the Seeker of the Mac..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92687
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 26-May-10 01:28 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92687, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Enotova the Seeker of the Macalla"

Wed May 26 01:26:19 2010

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Enotova perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:69

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I don't like playing warriors., trewyn, 26-May-10 02:12 PM, #4
Reply I don't get why this guy wasn't pwnt, Drag0nSt0rm, 26-May-10 01:34 PM, #2
Reply Because you are making #### up., trewyn, 26-May-10 02:11 PM, #3
Reply Are you serious?, Drag0nSt0rm, 27-May-10 02:54 AM, #6
     Reply Thanks., trewyn, 28-May-10 12:14 AM, #7
Reply RE: I don't get why this guy wasn't pwnt, flatline, 26-May-10 03:01 PM, #5
Reply Bah- You quit to soon!, Cruggin, 26-May-10 10:19 AM, #1

trewynWed 26-May-10 02:12 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92704, "I don't like playing warriors."
In response to Reply #0

I've never played a fire giant.
I've never played a sword spec.

So I decided to ball them up together. I came up with a really terrible role and ran around and bashed junk till I learned flurry. Then murder was faster so I'd murder/flurry and that worked pretty well when you had two swords that exploited a vulnerability.

I will A) NEVER play a fire giant again. And B) it may be a very long while before I return to CF. This char combined all the things I don't like about CF into a single pot and made them stew. I hate skill spamming. The Tribunal vs Outlander dynamic is still broken. Though this time at least they raided.

Drag0nSt0rmWed 26-May-10 01:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
450 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92696, "I don't get why this guy wasn't pwnt"
In response to Reply #0

Ranked with Empire all our young life then one day we are suddenly an outlander? (This includes raiding with them for the codex)

trewynWed 26-May-10 02:11 PM
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92703, "Because you are making #### up."
In response to Reply #2

This just simply isn't true.

I never raided for the codex and none that I ranked with were imperials at the time. I (the player) knew they would become imperials. But at the time they didn't have the imperial title after their name and weren't a concern for Enotova.

Seriously, do you EVER add anything positive to this game?

Drag0nSt0rmThu 27-May-10 02:40 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
450 posts
#92738, "Are you serious?"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Thu 27-May-10 02:54 AM

Take a step back, and take a big ol look at the chip on your shoulder buddy.

*edited to say. I dug through my logs. Apparently there had to have been someone else raiding with Empire with a name very very much like yours.

trewynFri 28-May-10 12:12 AM
269 posts
#92752, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #6
Edited on Fri 28-May-10 12:14 AM

You should do that before you accuse people of stuff. When you call people out on ####, that's NOT positive. That's called destructive criticism. I personally have spent six months in prison for a crime I was later found innocent of, so I take great offense at stuff like that.

*** edited ***

But no harm no foul I say.

flatlineWed 26-May-10 03:01 PM
Member since 10th Jul 2008
60 posts
#92713, "RE: I don't get why this guy wasn't pwnt"
In response to Reply #2

Was a fire giant sword spec called Erugkkn, might be you are confusing the two, just saying.
As for Enotova, pity to see you go, I'll put more in my goodbye when it comes along.

CrugginWed 26-May-10 10:19 AM
Member since 26th May 2010
12 posts
#92691, "Bah- You quit to soon!"
In response to Reply #0

You didn't even make your first legacy!! Argh man. Why did you go up and delete like that!

Seriously though, I liked Enotova and I'm glad you were with us for a bit. I hope you have fun with your next.

Crug

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92687 Previous topic | Next topic