Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Drok the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92669
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 24-May-10 10:52 PM
Member since 05th May 2024
16829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92669, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Drok the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon May 24 22:48:39 2010

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Drok perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:139

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ya, Crug gonna miss Drok, Cruggin, 26-May-10 10:13 AM, #5
Reply RE: Ya, Crug gonna miss Drok, Daevryn, 26-May-10 01:17 PM, #6
     Reply Well..., Cruggin, 26-May-10 02:24 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Ya, Crug gonna miss Drok, bobbyp, 26-May-10 04:00 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Ya, Crug gonna miss Drok, Daevryn, 26-May-10 05:04 PM, #14
Reply I never liked this character from the first time I met ..., Raman, 25-May-10 01:50 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I never liked this character from the first time I ..., bobbyp, 25-May-10 03:46 PM, #2
     Reply I personally liked Drok from both sides., Minyar, 26-May-10 10:06 AM, #4
          Reply Let me clear it up, he said something about 25 seconds ..., Raman, 26-May-10 01:52 PM, #7
               Reply Help Chaotic Evil, trewyn, 26-May-10 02:34 PM, #10
               Reply Maybe it's not for you?, Pro, 26-May-10 02:41 PM, #11
               Reply RE: Let me clear it up, he said something about 25 seco..., bobbyp, 26-May-10 04:34 PM, #13
     Reply Read "Help Fire-Giant", Pro, 25-May-10 04:42 PM, #3
          Reply Thanks for the tip, but I have read it before, Raman, 26-May-10 01:54 PM, #8
               Reply RE: Thanks for the tip, but I have read it before, colospgsbryan, 27-May-10 08:45 PM, #15

CrugginWed 26-May-10 10:13 AM
Member since 26th May 2010
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92690, "Ya, Crug gonna miss Drok"
In response to Reply #0

Hey man. I'm sorry that it ended for you. I hope you did have fun while you were there and I hope I was able to help contribute to that. I liked that you were a lone wolf and also that you were willing to get together when times called for it. We made a pretty mean team when we were clicking together.

I also appreciated the compliment and hope you have fun with whatever you play next.

Crug

DaevrynWed 26-May-10 01:17 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#92694, "RE: Ya, Crug gonna miss Drok"
In response to Reply #5

It's interesting to me that you saw Drok as a lone wolf, because he almost did not get a PK without Cruggin's help in the post-Cruggin era.

CrugginWed 26-May-10 02:24 PM
Member since 26th May 2010
12 posts
#92705, "Well..."
In response to Reply #6

My view is limited. Typically when I would talk to him he was off hunting alone and I'd wrangle him into something if I could. So. I guess he was not successful alone, but I always seemed to think he would be trying with or without my help. Isn't that true? I can't tell that kind of thing obviously.

bobbypWed 26-May-10 04:00 PM
Member since 16th Nov 2007
158 posts
#92723, "RE: Ya, Crug gonna miss Drok"
In response to Reply #6

He said lone wolf. He didn't say me running around beating ass single handedly. Most of the time I tried alone, but often was not successful. Toward the end I was getting sick of being ganked or cherry picked while in a compromised condition. So it turned more into revenge killing. Are you going off my gank meter or did you actually ever watch me Nep?

DaevrynWed 26-May-10 05:04 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#92727, "RE: Ya, Crug gonna miss Drok"
In response to Reply #12

1) I did watch you, but mostly I'm watching Cruggin so that does skew the sample.

2) I'm also going off the kill list (a little more precise than the gank meter).

RamanTue 25-May-10 01:50 PM
Member since 25th May 2010
44 posts
#92680, "I never liked this character from the first time I met ..."
In response to Reply #0

You where mouthy fire giant who tried to boss everyone in the tree around and had no right to boss anyone at all. You struck my character in the tree totally the wrong way right from the start. And never really impressed me with any RP or PK abilities. I hope you do better with your next one

bobbypTue 25-May-10 03:46 PM
158 posts
#92683, "RE: I never liked this character from the first time I ..."
In response to Reply #1

I'm guessing you are one of the ones that was getting gear instead of defending the tree. If you don't like my opinion tough ####. When it starts with "They're awake" to "They're on the move" to "they're almost here" etc etc etc. We were killing the duergar king doesn't cut it. If you don't like that I said something, tough.

MinyarWed 26-May-10 10:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
#92689, "I personally liked Drok from both sides."
In response to Reply #2

I also agree that if this was the case and they had plenty of warning..then that is crap RP for the cabal.

RamanWed 26-May-10 01:52 PM
44 posts
#92699, "Let me clear it up, he said something about 25 seconds ..."
In response to Reply #4

struck and honestly that is not even what I am talking about. Your suppose to give warning when an attack is coming. And that makes you a better cabal member for doing so. What I am talking about is the fact that you felt like you could boss the rest of the tree around any time you wanted. We are all free spirits in the tree, you played like you held the position of War Master and we where your blades. Wrong cabal dude, and remember its just a game have fun with it.

trewynWed 26-May-10 02:34 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92707, "Help Chaotic Evil"
In response to Reply #7

That's perfectly viable chaotic evil role play. If you don't like what he's saying, kill him.

The tree isn't a collection of people that all sit in a circle and sing kumbaya, no matter how much the warden branch wants it to be.

ProWed 26-May-10 02:41 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#92709, "Maybe it's not for you?"
In response to Reply #7

Who are you to tell a CE fire giant he can't be a bully?

I mean come on, right?

bobbypWed 26-May-10 04:34 PM
158 posts
#92726, "RE: Let me clear it up, he said something about 25 seco..."
In response to Reply #7

Saying someone sickens you is not the same as telling someone what to do.

ProTue 25-May-10 04:42 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#92684, "Read "Help Fire-Giant""
In response to Reply #1

That might help you assess your own RP.

RamanWed 26-May-10 01:54 PM
44 posts
#92701, "Thanks for the tip, but I have read it before"
In response to Reply #3

And I dont need to assess my own RP, I dont claim to be some super RP'r or PK'r for that matter. I play the game to have fun as everyone should. And my RP is good enough for me it got me inducted and empowered so its acceptable I suppose. Of course its nothing special and I dont claim that it is. Remember its just a game and have fun with it.

colospgsbryanThu 27-May-10 08:45 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2005
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#92749, "RE: Thanks for the tip, but I have read it before"
In response to Reply #8

Hahaha. I love how you are always spouting off at the mouth and then tell others to remember it's just a game.

Bryan

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92669 Previous topic | Next topic