Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Droma Stoneshoulder the Sojourning S..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92602
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-May-10 11:04 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92602, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Droma Stoneshoulder the Sojourning Svirfnebli, Drillmistress of Battle, Apprentice of the Hammer"

Sat May 22 11:00:11 2010

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Droma perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:220

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TheProphetMon 24-May-10 02:24 PM
Member since 22nd Feb 2006
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92658, "Goodbyes from Droma"
In response to Reply #0

First off - I hated deleting Droma. However, due to the fact that I haven't had much time to play in the past 2-3 weeks coupled with the fact that I may not have much time to play for the next few weeks made me feel real bad for holding a leadership spot. Droma was too prideful IC to step down and let someone else take the spot from her...

Anyways, Droma was my attempt at a villager after straying from the village path a while (Dolce - Empire Warrior, Carnon - Fortress Healer, Kikebi - Nexun Warrior), and my first Berserker in a long while.

I played (or tried to play) a woman who was given crap for being a woman, and had a big chip on her shoulder because of that. She joined the village because she wanted to kick some ass and be respected for her strengths instead of her sex.

Big thanks to Nurok and Thror for helping to shape this char - Nurok seemed to HATE me for the longest time and I worked to impress while not breaking role (there was no was I was going to suck up to a male char).

Thanks to Thror for ignoring the hell out of me - again, Droma used the lack of attention to help herself grow from within. She never let your lack of kudos get her down.

Fwip/Koch - thanks for being my favorite two enemies to fight for most of my char's life.

Homard/Zin - Great villagers. There are plenty other great villagers out there. I'm just horrible with names (and am at work, so I can't check my notes).

Anyone else - Please comment and I promise to get back to you. Pisitive and negative feedback are extremely welcome.

FarignoSun 23-May-10 11:36 PM
Member since 11th Apr 2006
53 posts
#92653, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Droma Stoneshoulder the Sojourni..."
In response to Reply #0

You pincering down my unattached assassin on eastern road as he fought against an AP was easily top 5 worst village berserker things I've ever seen. Was your whole character about landing pks, no matter how you broke role? It certainly appeared that way from my end.

TheProphetMon 24-May-10 02:24 PM
Member since 22nd Feb 2006
42 posts
#92657, "Huh?"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 24-May-10 02:27 PM

If I'm remembering you correctly - I was fighting the A-P. You jumped in. I fled. Struck you. You died. Then I went after the A-P again.

If you were someone else, I apologize. In my life I struck very few chars who were not Nexun, Empire (when we were at war), or magi.

I didn't strike random melee classes for no good reason - I would have racked up a ton more kills if I did.

FarignoWed 26-May-10 10:37 PM
Member since 11th Apr 2006
53 posts
#92732, "Here's how it went."
In response to Reply #2

I step onto Eastern Road and see two AP's and another evil char with them, and an elf warrior. Elf warrior gets attacked by one of the AP's, so I run to help and start tripping the AP. Very shortly thereafter, you come in and start pincering me. Elf flees, then AP flees, then you pincer me again and kill me, then you call me a coward.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92602 Previous topic | Next topic