Subject: "Drohaem has gone fishing" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92511
Show all folders

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 12:21 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
450 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92511, "Drohaem has gone fishing"

Long and short of it. I have a new job, it'll be a full time night job.
I'll also be going to school. Aside these things, I usually don't play terribly long lived fort chars. If only there was some way to lose levels. So I rolled a less involved char, one that no one will miss if he goes AWOL and figured Drohaem needed to go. I hate hording gear, and nothing is worse than a deadbeat leader.

So anyway, moving on.

Goodbyes, there is no order. If I didn't mention its nothing personal, just my sleep deprived brain at work.

Imms
Baer: I seriously think we only ever talked once, which was cool with me. I never really had any freaking clue what to say to you, not that Drohaem was much of a talker anyway. Thanks for the time regardless I know you guys got the kid comin? or has it came? I'm not that in the know but either way I figured you'd be crazy busy so even our brief talk was more than I expected.

Adekar: DUDE, yes. Now get a religion! Thanks for the Random talks, I hope I was half the Maran you'd hoped I'd be.

Nnaesh: As a mortal captain you were pretty awesome, so obviously your immortal will be freakin awesome. Loved our interactions, and I couldn't help but feeling like I was talking to an old pal everytime we got to talking. Peace out Not-Captain

Fort
Holy crap there are a lot of you. A lot of awesome people lurking around too.

Ageryn: You struck a chord with Drohaem. At first I could feel the distance, but you really warmed up to me in the end. Loved our interactions, and that you didn't submit to Drohaems gank-o-licious ways. You were sort of the opposite of Drohaem, keep being awesome dude.

Sardenia(Spelling..) Congrats again, I was rooting for you. Another very real character. You stood out to me, and I assume other players more than you think.

Aial-Aicina I lump you two together despite you both being very different. You are both growing into your respective grooves, keep on keepin those Marans kicking. Loved hanging with you both, and while I was a huge fan of you guys doting on me, don't forget that the Giant isn't going to drop dead like those squishy elves!

Dalal-Melli(Paladin damn your name!): Numerious other Squire buddies I grew up with. Loved your company, I tried to point you guys as I could towards what Drohaem thought was the path to Maran. You definitely all grew on me, especially you Dalal.

I know I'm forgetting a large horde of other squires and assorted people Drohaem grew up with.

Enemies
I'll start with Empire since I wanted to say more on Adarmars thread anyway.

Adarmar: Really, In a lot of ways I liked this char from an OOC standpoint. Of course IC Drohaem couldn't really have you full looting forties. OOC wise, I have to admit I got caught in between something you and Welvrin have/had going and weighing in my own harsh judgments with the "I'll full loot" bit. (FYI I never did figure out what happened to your wingguards that day on eastern)

Ckath: Dude, you whipped my ass. Much like Adarmar, I could win if I had more preps entwined you, and managed to rewield before getting dirtkicked. No, you didn't stand much of a chance of killing me, but you and Adarmar both didn't seem to have to spend much effort to run me out of preps. Either way, props as I'm usually pretty dismissive of arial sword specs.

Behni: You had big ol steel balls, you and that duergar who's name escapes me now. Sorry about the horn bit, but I'll be damned if you 3 were going to take the orb if I could help it.

Scion.

Glastrom: Well thats 1 for 1. You had my number with your regular spells, but that extra one. Wowiee. Cool char despite our limited interactions.

Charine: We never really fought outside those few unfortunate run ins. But that day it was 5 on 1 damn that was ugly, I think the truly scary thing was how much we needed that much muscle vs your damn devils.

Various evil outlanders
Pking you guys is so weird as a maran, since it mostly boils down to a game of A. Breaking the law. B. Likely putting yourself in a spot where your going to have to waste a fairly innocent neutral. or the unlikely C. Catching said evil outtie in a totally random situation IE on eastern coming back from scion.

Nexus
No ones name jumps to mind right now, but you guys were pretty generally cool. No one seemed to misunderstand forts sort of annoyance with nexus, though I think some forties misunderstand nexuses sort of gadfly standpoint to the Maran goals.

Random
Laminyee: Damn you for pking me in the face that totally random ass time. Lucky ho, thanks for trading my stuff to Adarmar though. I was afraid I was going to never see it again.

Heralds: Sorry guys, if I can't go to hell. I'm not that terribly interested in exploring.

The end of it all Yah.. uh. I kind of built Drohaem to just run around and smash the growing horde of lowbie imperials. I freakishly got humansunders and swordmasters gauntlets and figured eh, hero fort needs help too. So off I went, to help gank fort back onto its feet.

And for the curious. I am not, nor have I ever been much of a gambler.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply From Dalal, myx0m0p, 19-May-10 01:46 AM, #40
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, Nuke, 18-May-10 03:01 PM, #29
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, Isildur, 18-May-10 02:35 PM, #26
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, Isildur, 18-May-10 02:37 PM, #27
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, Rayihn, 18-May-10 02:43 PM, #28
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, ORB, 18-May-10 03:05 PM, #31
Reply Oh your the snarky duergar!, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 03:30 PM, #33
     Reply RE: Oh your the snarky duergar!, ORB, 18-May-10 07:33 PM, #38
          Reply Oh pfft, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 09:47 PM, #39
Reply He was sphere "Courage" n/t, Dervish, 18-May-10 03:25 PM, #32
Reply Knew it was you, uncle Iggy., Humbert, 18-May-10 01:55 PM, #24
Reply Oh I'm not Iggy, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 01:57 PM, #25
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, Daevryn, 18-May-10 10:34 AM, #12
Reply Yup this pretty much sums it up, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 10:43 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Yup this pretty much sums it up, Daevryn, 18-May-10 12:11 PM, #19
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, Rayihn, 18-May-10 10:30 AM, #11
Reply Thanks for the kind words, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 10:47 AM, #15
Reply Good luck., thendrell, 18-May-10 04:42 PM, #37
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, Behnistek, 18-May-10 08:38 AM, #7
Reply Weaksauce, ORB, 18-May-10 08:21 AM, #6
Reply I can't say I even remotly remember that conversation, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 10:14 AM, #8
     Reply RE: I can't say I even remotly remember that conversati..., ORB, 18-May-10 11:34 AM, #18
          Reply Well while I'm putting my life aside to play with alex, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 01:21 PM, #23
               Reply RE: Well while I'm putting my life aside to play with a..., ORB, 18-May-10 03:01 PM, #30
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, Dervish, 18-May-10 08:00 AM, #5
Reply No I just refused to let you help me, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 10:17 AM, #9
     Reply RE: No I just refused to let you help me, Dervish, 18-May-10 10:45 AM, #14
          Reply LOL, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 10:50 AM, #16
               Reply RE: LOL, Dervish, 18-May-10 11:01 AM, #17
                    Reply No. Since I was also there, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 01:20 PM, #22
                         Reply Even more, MRSK, 18-May-10 03:49 PM, #34
                              Reply Oh you got me there, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 03:57 PM, #36
                                   Reply Sure, MRSK, 19-May-10 08:07 AM, #41
                                        Reply Hows this, Drag0nSt0rm, 19-May-10 10:37 AM, #42
                                             Reply RE: Hows this, MRSK, 19-May-10 01:02 PM, #43
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, laxman, 18-May-10 06:22 AM, #4
Reply Soft, pink canal of pleasure!, Nnaeshuk, 18-May-10 01:21 AM, #2
Reply Mixed feelings..., Amberion, 18-May-10 01:38 AM, #3
     Reply Well next time, Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 10:25 AM, #10
          Reply But, MRSK, 18-May-10 12:39 PM, #20
               Reply I'll remember next time to put my life on hold for you ..., Drag0nSt0rm, 18-May-10 01:18 PM, #21
                    Reply Sure, MRSK, 18-May-10 03:50 PM, #35
Reply RE: Drohaem has gone fishing, Ageryn, 18-May-10 01:09 AM, #1

myx0m0pWed 19-May-10 01:46 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2009
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92557, "From Dalal"
In response to Reply #0

You were a good friend of Dalal. We've come to immense understanding of each others, but sometimes I'm still was unable to predict your next move.

Our one-word conversations during the fights were outstanding.

I was really glad when you were maran'ed and then captain'ed.

Thanks for your time and company, good luck with life.

NukeTue 18-May-10 03:01 PM
Member since 20th Jul 2007
4 posts
#92543, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #0

Yeah my character wasn't good enough to remember The duergar with Behn was Cikeah, I'm not the best but I dont run I dont flee and Basically if you run into one of my chars You better win because well ya I dont flee lol. Had lots of fun getting my ass handed to me by you and the forties though.

Cant wait to see your next.

IsildurTue 18-May-10 02:35 PM
5969 posts
#92540, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #0

Tell me if I'm imagining this.

Dude plays Igbah. Same build, pimped out gear, etc. Everybody loves him.

Plays Drohaem, gets ragged on for being too conservative, not retrieving, etc.

Did the two characters actually behave differently, or is this an example of an alignment-based double standard?

Scion guy stays out of a fight he can't win, he gets called "smart", "calculating", etc.

Fort guy does the same thing, he gets called "overly cautious", "cowardly", etc.

IsildurTue 18-May-10 02:37 PM
5969 posts
#92541, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #26

Okay, since he just admitted to not being Igbah...this post is moot.

RayihnTue 18-May-10 02:43 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#92542, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #27

Not necessarily...I think there is always a clear double standard between good conservative characters or even good level sitters compared to evils. I think people generally expect all the Fort newbs to rush them and pad their pk and when that doesn't happen they get pretty upset. The occasional empire punching bag aside (no offense, Batman) that doesn't happen nearly as often on the evil side as it does for the good.

ORBTue 18-May-10 03:05 PM
993 posts
#92545, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #26

Fought both, Igbah might have been slightly conservative, Drohaem was one of the biggest pussies I've seen in a while. He had godly gear and talked tough, the second my evil rager almost beat him after he kept constantly jumping me, he avoided me like the plague, I mean like ridiculous, crying that I should worry about mages even though up till that point he would jump me any chance he got.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 03:30 PM
450 posts
#92547, "Oh your the snarky duergar!"
In response to Reply #31

Two simple points really

1: I'm fighting a mage, your a villager. You probably shouldn't attack either of us. Much less the warrior.

2: I am not going to let you use tactics if command denial + progs are going to kill you.

ORBTue 18-May-10 07:33 PM
993 posts
#92553, "RE: Oh your the snarky duergar!"
In response to Reply #33

Nope Kronan the fire giant.

makes us stronger.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 09:47 PM
450 posts
#92555, "Oh pfft"
In response to Reply #38

I was fighting a rager zerker with minimal preps in the low ranks.

At first I could ripost pretty even with you, at some point you started to flurry me. I avoided you long enough to finish working up on flurry and you heroed. *shrug* Don't delete after one week in hero range? I don't know what to say.

DervishTue 18-May-10 03:25 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#92546, "He was sphere "Courage" n/t"
In response to Reply #26

nt

HumbertTue 18-May-10 01:55 PM
Member since 13th Jun 2009
179 posts
#92538, "Knew it was you, uncle Iggy."
In response to Reply #0

You had the gear I wanted so bad when I was playing Humbert. Good luck with the next giant sword warrior!

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 01:57 PM
450 posts
#92539, "Oh I'm not Iggy"
In response to Reply #24

That's Acaga.

I think you'll remember me as Maktess, though shortlived as he was.

DaevrynTue 18-May-10 10:34 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#92524, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #0

I think you were a good Fort leader, and I generally liked your RP.

PKwise, getting handed ridiculously awesome gear early was the curse of this character. It really felt to me like you weren't interested in a fight you thought there was any chance you might lose, and while it would be exaggerating to say you didn't have a non-gang PK at hero, it wouldn't be exaggerating all that much.

I really wonder what Drohaem would have looked like without the gear windfall -- I'm sure you'd have died more, but I bet you'd have killed a lot more people, too.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 10:43 AM
450 posts
#92525, "Yup this pretty much sums it up"
In response to Reply #12

To be honest. I was actually hoping to come back to a nearly empty corpse that day on the Aryth vs Glastrom. But alas it wasn't ment to be and the ferret in me won out.

I have plan to have a just throw down and pk goodie one of these days, I apparently just need to refuse to accept l33t gear at lvl 20 next time.

DaevrynTue 18-May-10 12:11 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#92532, "RE: Yup this pretty much sums it up"
In response to Reply #13

>I have plan to have a just throw down and pk goodie one of
>these days, I apparently just need to refuse to accept l33t
>gear at lvl 20 next time.

Yeah I have to think that's just one of those perfect storm situations. I don't think I've ever had gear that good on a warrior, and to luck into it at level 20 besides.

You can't pass something like that up when it's offered to you, because when will that ever happen again?

I'm the first to say that the Fortress hand-me-down effect is usually overblown, but sometimes it's not. And that's not to say that you don't know how to PK or that the gear made the character, but when your gear just towers that much over your opponents, it genuinely does get hard (from my quasi-omniscient watch some fights viewpoint) to discern how good you really are. Is this a decent player who lucked into great gear, or is it someone really good? It gets hard to tell.

RayihnTue 18-May-10 10:30 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#92523, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #0

I had a hunch this might be you, and I'm always glad to see you playing goodies once in a while. We didn't talk much, and I haven't had too much energy for much lately much less the mud, so I gave you a pretty easy tattoo. I could tell you pretty well understood what the religion was about. I did think you played very conservatively, which actually is sort of one of your outs as a player. Once you get a good set you do tend to want to sit on it, though I can't blame you because I'm the same way. I would say take more chances, it might be fun. The baby is still about 6 weeks out (hopefully less, ugh) so I'm sure my time will drop off even more after that

Good luck on your next.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 10:47 AM
450 posts
#92527, "Thanks for the kind words"
In response to Reply #11

And like Daev said, that suit was sort of my kryptonite.

Again thanks for the chance, I seriously didn't expect you to have anytime to talk to me at all.

6 weeks? That's long enough to make it seem like forever, yet not enough time to feel like your ready yet =D.

Good luck you guys.

thendrellTue 18-May-10 04:42 PM
Member since 08th May 2009
134 posts
#92552, "Good luck."
In response to Reply #11

On a complete aside, hope everything goes nice and easy with the coming bundle of joy. My 1st nephew is coming in a few weeks, and I know my sister-in-law is exhausted these days.

BehnistekTue 18-May-10 08:38 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
36 posts
#92519, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #0

wow looks like I always like people who everyone else has crap to say about them, i can't wait till i get beat up in my goodbye thread ROFL, seriously though I knew it was gonna be tough when you were around and that day you took my horn I was really PO'ed just because personally i dont like it when someone takes something just to grief someone, which a warrior taking a bard horn is grief in my personal opinion which is my personal thoughts only but yeah knew it was always gonna be tough to defend and retrieve when you were around, esp if ageryn or one of th the healers was there, knew it was gonna be impossible.... oh well i like the char overall and you were a tough dude that could absoulety change a fight, keep on trucking and see you in the fields

behni your friendly neighberhood imperial bard

p.s. I also think you are the only giant warrior that totally bashed me out, I normally didn't have to worry about it, and you make me start carrying dimu flasks around, but it always seemed like you had some also

ORBTue 18-May-10 08:21 AM
993 posts
#92518, "Weaksauce"
In response to Reply #0

Lol I knew you got those from a hero loot, ingame you lied and said you killed a lowbiw darkfiend for them. You came off as a huge #### to me, and the fact that you were sphere courage makes it even worse. If you weren't completely winning you ran, and then avoided that character even with that ridiculous gear. Left a real bad taste.

makes us stronger.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 10:14 AM
450 posts
#92520, "I can't say I even remotly remember that conversation"
In response to Reply #6

But! I am willing to bet 100$ that your the j00b I smoked at lvl 20 with my request gear.

Suck it up Orb.

ORBTue 18-May-10 11:34 AM
993 posts
#92530, "RE: I can't say I even remotly remember that conversati..."
In response to Reply #8

Umm nope you definately had the swords and the gauntlets, because you would just bash and hope for flurries.

makes us stronger.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 01:21 PM
450 posts
#92537, "Well while I'm putting my life aside to play with alex"
In response to Reply #18

I'll make sure to take it easy on your character next time.

ORBTue 18-May-10 03:01 PM
993 posts
#92544, "RE: Well while I'm putting my life aside to play with a..."
In response to Reply #23

Stick around to fight my next character would be even better.

makes us stronger.

DervishTue 18-May-10 08:00 AM
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#92516, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #0

I remember when you were scared to retrieve with 4 Forties (+ 2 Nexuns) against 2 Imperials for couple RL hours but happily jumping to gank some unprepped mage (that Herald necro who tried to become a mummy) or Adarmar. Go Fort team!

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 10:17 AM
450 posts
#92521, "No I just refused to let you help me"
In response to Reply #5

And you were again wrong, I was the only fortie on (Like I told you)

I also thought you were a twerp both OOC and IC. And wanted nothing to do with you. So Sorry?

DervishTue 18-May-10 10:44 AM
617 posts
#92526, "RE: No I just refused to let you help me"
In response to Reply #9
Edited on Tue 18-May-10 10:45 AM

>No I just refused to let you help me
>And you were again wrong, I was the only fortie on (Like I told you)

Here is a log:
Drohaem tells you 'Giant will definatly strike if he has a opportunity, but Emperor alone is too much for Giant on equal ground.'

+ 3 applicants.
Totally: 4.

So you are too #### to fight one on one against a warrior. Thats exactly what I am trying to tell. No matter how you relate to me.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 10:50 AM
450 posts
#92528, "LOL"
In response to Reply #14

>No I just refused to let you help me
>And you were again wrong, I was the only fortie on (Like I told you)

Here is a log:
Drohaem tells you 'Giant will definatly strike if he has a opportunity, but Emperor alone is too much for Giant on equal ground.'

***Yes, this was my way of getting rid of you, without telling you to go #### yourself***

+ 3 applicants.
Totally: 4.
***Yes, argue with the leader of the cabal about who was a member or an applicant.

So you are too #### to fight one on one against a warrior. Thats exactly what I am trying to tell. No matter how you relate to me.

***No. I didn't want your help. I didn't want you around. I didn't want you anywhere near me. (Hence why I turned around and left when you were waiting in the lands for me) I was retrieving -while- I was telling you to bone off.

DervishTue 18-May-10 10:56 AM
617 posts
#92529, "RE: LOL"
In response to Reply #16
Edited on Tue 18-May-10 11:01 AM

***No. I didn't want your help. I didn't want you around. I didn't want you anywhere near me. (Hence why I turned around and left when you were waiting in the lands for me) I was retrieving -while- I was telling you to bone off.

1049/1049hp 946/946m 753/946v 3509tnl (76.68%)civilized

The Benefactor of Balance closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.

The Benefactor of Balance closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.

As you can see, I was at the Island, not in the lands.

>***Yes, this was my way of getting rid of you, without telling you to >go #### yourself***
But you did not fight him. Whatever you tell you did not gather the applicants and did not go to retrieve. Thats what my log shows. And there are more examples of your 'courage'.

Here is something after our talk:
You sense that the Empire holds the Fortress of Light's item of power.

5 minutes later:

5 minutes later again:

Even more waiting:

As I said, it does not matter what you thought about me. You were ####. You could also say "I do not want your help" like other Forties said to me many times. Its okay. But you said "I am too scared to fight Emperor one on one". And other players comments are pretty much the same.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 01:20 PM
450 posts
#92536, "No. Since I was also there"
In response to Reply #17

I'm pretty sure I was fighting Adarmar during this whole conversation. I didn't say he could whip me 1 on 1 for no reason (since he often did)

MRSKTue 18-May-10 03:49 PM
Member since 06th May 2008
204 posts
#92548, "Even more"
In response to Reply #22

I believe in that particular case you even came and retrieved 1 vs 1 after more than hour waiting. It was the first and the last time I saw you retrieving. Big props for taking such huge risk of comming to get your item against arial dagger/hth.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 03:57 PM
450 posts
#92550, "Oh you got me there"
In response to Reply #34

Next time I'll let you and Ckath pincer and crushing blow me todeath. Would that make you feel better?

MRSKWed 19-May-10 08:07 AM
204 posts
#92561, "Sure"
In response to Reply #36

But even just an attempt to fight vs odds would be fine.

Drag0nSt0rmWed 19-May-10 10:37 AM
450 posts
#92563, "Hows this"
In response to Reply #41

We'll make a suicide pact. You do stupid #### and die to me like a n00b and I'll consider doing the same for you. Not.

MRSKWed 19-May-10 01:02 PM
204 posts
#92564, "RE: Hows this"
In response to Reply #42

There is differense between suicide and taking some risk. You prefered to not take risk at all. Fine if you'd have not been sphere courage with Baerinika tattoo. Even if not I dunno but good captain would make an attempt to get orb back vs not suicidal odds though I guess that's only my opinion.

laxmanTue 18-May-10 06:22 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#92515, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #0

I think Drohaem was a well executed warrior. Personally I thouhgt you erred on the side of conservative more then I like to see in an ally or an opponent but thats just my personal opinion.

But like I said Drohaem was a solid fortie and a tough foe. Now you just need to add scary hunter to that list.

NnaeshukTue 18-May-10 01:19 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#92513, "Soft, pink canal of pleasure!"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 18-May-10 01:21 AM

I jest. I really liked Drohaem. And you can thank me (read Ckath) for those humansunder's and blademaster's gloves. I should have known better than to give all that sweet gear to a low 20 something warrior. I half expected you to die, lose it, and delete. I'm really glad you stuck it out. I really enjoyed your character and the effort you put into him. Best of luck with the new job, sucka! Team goodie wants you back.

Nnae-nnae

AmberionTue 18-May-10 01:38 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#92514, "Mixed feelings..."
In response to Reply #2

Without saying to much... I thought you played Drohaem as a coward, and you were sphere courage.

Didn't get to interact much, but from the few interactions we had I could tell you RPed decently at least.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 10:25 AM
450 posts
#92522, "Well next time"
In response to Reply #3

I'll be sure to care about impressing you more.

Seriously though.
Courage != Constantly fighting stalemates.

Thats all I will bother saying.

MRSKTue 18-May-10 12:39 PM
204 posts
#92534, "But"
In response to Reply #10

Courage!=refusing to try to retrieve with huge backup vs one-two imperials either. And it's not picking up your login times and quit at slight chance of getting raided.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 18-May-10 01:18 PM
450 posts
#92535, "I'll remember next time to put my life on hold for you ..."
In response to Reply #20

d

MRSKTue 18-May-10 03:50 PM
204 posts
#92549, "Sure"
In response to Reply #21

Didn't expect different answer. That would be mine as well. It was just coincidence. As always.

GLWYN

AgerynTue 18-May-10 01:09 AM
Member since 25th Apr 2010
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92512, "RE: Drohaem has gone fishing"
In response to Reply #0

You punk. Grats on the job I guess?

I liked that Drohaem was laid back, knew what he was doing, and yet wasn't afraid to lay the smack down whenever "fort drama" reared its head.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92511 Previous topic | Next topic