Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Drogal t'Alerenon the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92075
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 30-Apr-10 05:52 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92075, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Drogal t'Alerenon the Planewalker"

Fri Apr 30 17:51:19 2010

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Drogal perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:170

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WelverinFri 30-Apr-10 08:14 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92081, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Drogal t'Alerenon the Planewal..."
In response to Reply #0

So, thoughts on Drogal. I don't know that I had a solid idea on how I wanted to take him when I roled him. When I got the Coyote, I was pretty disappointed and almost deleted, but kept it in there. This was the first Character that I really focused on Edges, and Explore/Obs EXP. Got enough to have Detect Artifact pretty early(for me) I think. Had an uber easy Amber location, but didn't find any of the others. I think I held up pretty good with angels having only A/S most of the time, and because of my lazyness sometimes not even that. It really took me a long time to get into a rythm with Drogal. I think I had like 12 CON by the time things started clicking. And that was after full con and then like 3 or 4 trains. I guess in the end I just got tired of all the time I had to invest into getting ready to PK. It took me a bit to learn the in's and outs of calling servitors, and still way more than I wanted I'd get crapy elementals, or weak angels/archons. Then if I was defending, I would be like, well time to get myself reamed. That and, there were way to many times that I would go too fast. Calling in an Archangel without a circle, and getting slapped silly. Then in the end finding out that area affect wands hit my servitors. Man that was sucky... And oh so many times raiding the Chasm, where I'd try to shorten the name of the Archmage and hit my Archon instead.... Just need to slow down a bit I think. I like the class a lot though and after a little break from it, I think maybe I'll try again. By far my best character in my eyes, and first Hero. I'd love to hear some IMM feedback though.

I know I am going to forget someone, so please don't take it personally. Lots of great people out there:

NNaehshuk(SP?) - Thanks for the Induct. It took a bit, but things were slow then. Great leader, I hope to see what you can do as an IMM.

Adekar - Only interracted a few times. Was kind of Meh. Probably just me. Thanks for the Maran though.

Baerinika - Thanks for the one chat we had, wasn't long, but was nice to have some interraction with you.

Drohaem - Good god man, you are a force. If I had to guess, I'd say this was your first leader in Fort. So far so good. Only a few things I saw that were tricky(Inducting an unempowered paladin...) Other than that, enjoyed travelling with you.

Dalal - Another force... Man I wish I could get my mind around how to play a muter, people like you make it look super powerful.

Lithuriel - Great work. Liked our times together raiding.... Little more warning on the quicksand for those of us to stupid to be flying would be nice though

Farathen(sp?) - Thanks for the one kill I'll really remember when we got Adarmar. Keep truckin man, you're doin great.

Cogen - Thanks for being understanding that time I got wanted and taking me down honorably. Was memorable.

I'm sure there are more, if you post, I'll post a goodbye to you.

Now Enemies:

Adarmar - Dude, you are uber deadly. But man I hated your RP. First time you fulled me and dropped it all in the Palace, I think that was the last time you would talk to me over tell. Not sure what the deal was. Glad I got you at least once, cause you pretty much owned me every other time...But you were starting to get a bit predictable in the end, and I think had I stayed, the likelyhood of at least one more good kill on you would have increased.

Ckath - Dude, always up for a fight, but honorable about it. Our last fight was great, raging all across the place. Was kind of annoying when you would keep asking me if I was running, when you'd do the same damn thing when I got you close to dead.... But it was a good fight.

Kragh - One thing I could always count on was you showing up if I saw you on. You never seemed afraid to bring it. If I had an angel I had a chance at killing you. Archon, well that was always a stalemate. Good char, I liked your RP, very consistent.

Sogsersok - Great Char, I think you were one of my first PK's and then it got a little more even. Again someone who was always willing to bring it.

Isemon - Good char man. That time you shoved me into the Council was priceless. Keep on goin.

Charine - Man you are a beast. I had to try for the three of you in the village that one day. Knowing that you'd probably hand me my ass, and you sure did.

I know I am forgetting some epic battles, but it's late, and I'm a bit tired. Good fights all around. See you all in the Fields.

Drag0nSt0rmSat 01-May-10 11:35 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
450 posts
#92102, "I really liked this char"
In response to Reply #2

Though it was hard to resist sometimes to give you pointers when I probably shouldn't have been.

I'm sure fort is going to miss your ass, thats for sure.

MamedFri 30-Apr-10 06:40 PM
Member since 09th Dec 2003
132 posts
#92079, "dam sad to see you go. Solid Character"
In response to Reply #0

sfjskldfjsljfslad!

Jeremiah

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92075 Previous topic | Next topic