Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Tuen the Master of the Beasts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92051
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 29-Apr-10 09:48 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92051, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Tuen the Master of the Beasts"

Thu Apr 29 09:44:43 2010

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Tuen perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:50

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CinderThu 29-Apr-10 09:43 PM
Member since 29th Apr 2010
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92066, "Fun, but..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Thu 29-Apr-10 09:44 PM

I started a 2nd job two weeks ago, thought I would get adjusted to 50hr shifts at one job, and then a 13hr on Saturday with another... I was wrong. It was a lot of fun, and I'll play something less serious for the times that I have a half hour or so to play.

Tuen was a Forester Animist, Spirit Sphere. I didn't have a great written role. I had to pick my fights a bit just out of my newness to the ranger class. Haven't played one past lv15 since right after the ranger revamp. Animists are -still- very good. I tried to complain as little as possible. I was careful in picking my fights, and was much more of a healer than a PKer. Took me a while of running around tough areas to realize how much I could actually fight through.

This was my first Outlander ever.
Rangers are obviously awesome at providing for themselves, so it was fairly easy.

Some of my other characters include Ophanelu (assassin), Rikkiri (thief), Irwien (thief). Play a lot of Imperials.
I was playing Jezelennae (manta/rhino) at about the same frequency and interest as Tuen, but I gave her up at the first hint of a new job, hoping to work on Tuen more.

Thanks to everyone that I interacted with. Hopefully I'll be back in Outlander and actually being able to find my way around without touching roads more often, soon.
Mikaelis: Stop deleting on me. Heh.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92051 Previous topic | Next topic