Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Sahndra the Unspoken Name" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91993
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 26-Apr-10 11:32 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91993, "(DELETED) [SCION] Sahndra the Unspoken Name"

Mon Apr 26 23:30:00 2010

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Sahndra perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GasparFri 30-Apr-10 03:09 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92074, "curious to your role..."
In response to Reply #0

steal sack loot pies?

you had some balls and didn't mind being out damaged if it meant you could land the garrote.

had fun with interactions, GLwYn

AgerynTue 27-Apr-10 04:17 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2010
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92015, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sahndra the Unspoken Name"
In response to Reply #0

What were you trying to test in the arena?

btw, do you ever sleep? I swear, every time I logged on this week you were online, and usually at the top of the who list.

WelverinTue 27-Apr-10 01:53 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#92007, "Yeah, what's up with that...."
In response to Reply #0

Had a few runins with you, got you once that I remember, and you grabbed a bunch of my stuff... Interractions were rather good I thought.

lasentiaTue 27-Apr-10 06:45 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92000, "Unexpected"
In response to Reply #0

Seemed like you were rolling right along with this char, what happened that brought this about? I really was curious about what you wanted to talk to me about at the Inn. Sometimes Heralds actually are busy trying to juggle lots of interactions since there are not many of them right now,so I'm sorry I put you on hold. It seemed like afterwards you just didn't want to bother or had other stuff to do, but I liked Sahndra, and was always impressed you weren't robbing people blind in the Inn.

Hope you come back to the fields with another.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91993 Previous topic | Next topic