Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Rathton the Initiate of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91963
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 25-Apr-10 06:12 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91963, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Rathton the Initiate of the Macalla"

Sun Apr 25 18:09:15 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Rathton perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SteversWed 28-Apr-10 08:11 AM
Member since 01st Mar 2010
152 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92037, "You were tough."
In response to Reply #0

Getting raided would have gone a lot smoother for me if you weren't helping.

Good character.

SeilclavinTue 27-Apr-10 02:30 PM
Member since 07th Nov 2005
43 posts
#92009, "Ah shucks"
In response to Reply #0

The interactions we had together we few, but I had a good vibe from you all along. I really think once Nexus/Village relations were a bit more even it would have panned out better for you.

GLWTN!

CharadeTue 27-Apr-10 11:06 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92024, "RE: Ah shucks"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks man. I have nothing but respect for Nexuns. The only time I felt they did anything questionable didn't really involve me as I was out of range, but they killed the two villagers I was with at least twice I want to say, and still kept hunting them, as we were ranking, even when we switched ranking spots. But then again, thats a personal preferance for me, and I'm not accusing them of griefing. This character just took to many stupid deaths by yours truly. Rookie mistakes that eat away at you. Obvious traps that you walk into when you know better but I was knocking the rust off after a bit of a hiatus. But both Scions and Nexuns were ALWAYS classy to me. And the Village leadership, as always, is top notch.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91963 Previous topic | Next topic