Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Sogeresok the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91911
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 23-Apr-10 06:16 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91911, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Sogeresok the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Apr 23 06:13:03 2010

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Sogeresok perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:125

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AsthissFri 23-Apr-10 07:21 AM
Member since 26th Oct 2004
191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91913, "Well was my first rager and it was tough."
In response to Reply #0

Well it started out rough. The commander and I didn't have times that matched to well. So took me 50ish hours and 20 levels to get from applicant to member. Not blaming anyone here just saying it was tough.

Can say I know how to pk a warrior very well but think this one was the worst I have done by fare. Last logins was often me loosing a con in an hour or so and well I try to keep a cool head about it and try to learn but in the end it was just a painful time and I didn't enjoy the game anymore.

Don't think I made any great impact on anyone. But thanks to everyone that play and interact, the chatt between the fights are really what keeps the game going.

Oh and thanks to the Doc for helping out that time. Was really close to giving up that time.

Switching jobs right now but I'll be back. I'm sure of it.. I'm as hooked on this drug as the rest of you.

See you in the fields.

flatlineFri 23-Apr-10 08:19 AM
Member since 10th Jul 2008
60 posts
#91914, "RE: Well was my first rager and it was tough."
In response to Reply #1

One thing I noticed when you faught me at least was you were using your firestrike whip, not sure if you noticed or not but that was healing me whenever we faught. It did have me wondering if you were using it so you could maldict me to hell and back while I stuck about then planned to move on me after a field dressing or if you just missed it in the spam.

I'll tell you one thing, your hamstring the first time we faught in Galadon made the difference, when you ran I had the whole got to kill mentality and only nociced my moves were wrecked after I had shifted and flown into the air to scout for you, cue falling out of the sky.

From what I saw you were not afraid to mix it up and the fights were fun, though that debacle in Udgraad I think would have turned in your favour even if I did not have a healer and I also reckon if the other shifter had not been there you'd have lived.

Hope you get settled soon in your new job, and good luck with your next.

AsthissSat 24-Apr-10 08:59 AM
Member since 26th Oct 2004
191 posts
#91934, "RE: Well was my first rager and it was tough."
In response to Reply #2

Didn't think about the whip in fact.

Think I was high on the battle that time in Udgaard. I might have gotten away if I hadn't tried to choke the healer as well ones the two of you were out.

Thanks for the fights.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91911 Previous topic | Next topic