Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Grishnak the Legend of the Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91896
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 22-Apr-10 03:16 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91896, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Grishnak the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial Blade"

Thu Apr 22 15:15:28 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Grishnak perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:158

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thendrellFri 23-Apr-10 06:28 AM
Member since 08th May 2009
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91912, "Picked up his premium"
In response to Reply #0

Just because.

BehnistekThu 22-Apr-10 09:28 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
36 posts
#91906, "remind me later i dont really like you, ha"
In response to Reply #0

man we had some really good times you are one of the people who played at the same weird times I did and you were always up for trying to retrieve even if there was two healers, paladin, and a ranger at the fort, you were like we can do it...heheheh. plus when you were around it was of the few times i felt safe from ageryn, atleast you could run him off after he knocked me out and stole all my potions hehehe. keep on trucking no idea why you left but good job.

behnistek your friendly imperial bard

WelverinThu 22-Apr-10 06:39 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#91904, "Sad to see this..."
In response to Reply #0

You had some good fight in you.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91896 Previous topic | Next topic