Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand Mas..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91740
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 13-Apr-10 02:44 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91740, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand Master of Changelings"

Tue Apr 13 14:40:13 2010

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Matedzuta perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:312

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..., flatline, 13-Apr-10 06:04 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..., Daevryn, 13-Apr-10 06:19 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..., flatline, 13-Apr-10 06:35 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..., Adekar, 13-Apr-10 07:06 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..., Behnistek, 13-Apr-10 08:32 PM, #8
Reply Sorry dude!, flatline, 13-Apr-10 09:38 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..., Welverin, 14-Apr-10 08:26 AM, #10
Reply Thank you for the fights., Asthiss, 14-Apr-10 08:33 AM, #11
Reply I liked this character, Nnaeshuk, 17-Apr-10 01:07 PM, #12
Reply Bleh, the only worthy fortie is gone., MRSK, 13-Apr-10 05:30 PM, #3
Reply Great char! Great fights!, Amberion, 13-Apr-10 03:49 PM, #2
Reply MAN THIS SUCKS!, Welverin, 13-Apr-10 02:54 PM, #1

flatlineTue 13-Apr-10 06:04 PM
Member since 10th Jul 2008
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91746, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..."
In response to Reply #0

First off, con loss is a bit of a stretch, I bitched out no other way to put it, went on a bit of a meltdown and started flying about as a ghost to eat up the 10 or so con I had left, don't know why but I could'nt hit the delete delete on this, probably because I'd have logged him back in.

First character I have ever had in the Fortress, and that undoubtedly showed, many thanks to those that put up with my blinding lack of knowledge about the Cabal. I tried to learn as much as I could in my time there. First character I had with a last name too. Took my sweet time about actually trying to join the fort, cause at the time there was like 30-40 applicants and I knew I was heading for a weeks holiday with no internest and would have felt a bit crappy taking a spot and then doing bog all with it, though trying to put that accross ic was a bit difficult.

The forms I had I thought were pretty sweet, though I was also pretty inflexible in what I could do, and there were folk who just had a field day with me, that being said, there were folk who I seemed to be able to just overwhelm too.

Well the goodbyes I guess.

Nnaneshuk: Dude you rock, no other way to put it and what do I see, you have gone and become a hero-imm congratulations on that! Loved running with you when we could, had a blast. Sorry I made our first few chats so difficult, but fatiuge just had me in its grip.

Droheam: You were a solid presence, and put up with me asking you questions beutifully, many thanks for that, again had a blast with you, you keep it up there, smite them evil, ya hear!

Drogal: You take your bumps in your stride just as you should, awesome work on that. Also you seem to be learning your class and getting a grip on what you can do, keep it up and I'm sure you'll do great. It was fun dude, keep it up.

Aichinacia: Ah. Sorry to run out on you like that, I had lost steam with this dude and it was time. Had a blast, and you do a damn fine job from what I see, hence me making a point to thank you when I could. Keep it up, youre a solid presence. I loved the way you kept us more agressive sorts focused too!

Ageryn: Did'nt get to chat too much till near the end, but loved the char, keep it up man, sorry to leave you in the lurch like that.

Khendel: Damn dude you want blood, love it. Keep it up!

I'm forgeting a pile of fort folk I know, sorry if you're one of them.

Adarmar: You get first place on my enemies goodbyes cos I think I fought you the most, never did manage to kill you, ever, helped to deal out some damage on you but thats it. Damn you were a rough fight as warmaster, then I go on holiday and come back to you as emperor and pow, even worse! That fight when you commented on my cowardace, the only time we spoke I think, I know you cant see it from my end, but even through a/b/s stoneskin and protection, with the thick veined edge when I left and went to the fort to sleep at the watcher I had 15% health left when the bleeding stopped.

Ckath: Damn you were rough for me too. Only good memories of ya, keep it up.

Grishnak: Ah Grishnak. You are the epitomie of balls my friend. At least from my perspective. Even if you were the only dude on and we had the Codex, I was garunteed you'd be knocking at our door. Not only that, you were damned good at knocking me out to finish up the Maran too, the number of times I would be thinking, right, I can get up and push him back, yeah awake, damn the codex is gone. Keep on trucking dude!

There are many others too, but I have rambled enough.

For the imms, many thanks for the game, it is just awesome. One day I might even get up the guts to try out a religeon.

Any criticism, constructive or otherwise is welcome.

Cheers folks.
See you in the fields.

DaevrynTue 13-Apr-10 06:19 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#91747, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..."
In response to Reply #4

I really felt like in just the last couple days (possibly excepting today, which I think you'd also agree wasn't your best day) you were stepping up the RP/effort and were starting to do more of the kinds of things I'd expect from someone to be a cabal leader. I'm Not A Fort Imm (tm) but I assume if you'd brought your cabal "A Game" like that earlier you might have ended up Marshall.

Just some food for thought for your next! I think it's in you to be "that guy" if you want to be.

flatlineTue 13-Apr-10 06:35 PM
60 posts
#91748, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..."
In response to Reply #5

I agree completely that it wasn't (my best day) by a long shot, was feeling kinda off on the char from when I first logged in to be honest.
I was trying to make an effort and build on it to speak to folk like I was told I should by Adekar a while back. Though with this guy i had no ambitions for any leadership spot, I did'nt know the cabal well enough, but the fact that I was moving in the right dircetion is a positive sign for me.

Thanks for the input, I really do appreciate it.

AdekarTue 13-Apr-10 07:06 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2009
102 posts
#91751, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..."
In response to Reply #5

Well, I Am A Fort Imm (tm) and I have to agree with this.

Oh well, best of luck with the next.

BehnistekTue 13-Apr-10 08:32 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
36 posts
#91752, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..."
In response to Reply #4

Oh sure don't mention me I see how it is... man our fights were fun I knew i would never kill you but atleast I might be able to run you off... and man biting out my throat in the bear form was diffently one way to eat me... I maybe killed you once..but I am pretty sure you got me atleast twice while we were raiding, good char, and I actually liked talking with you. Keep up the good work

your friendly neighborhood imperial bard Behni

flatlineTue 13-Apr-10 09:38 PM
60 posts
#91755, "Sorry dude!"
In response to Reply #8

Knew I'd forget folk.
One thing I was garunteed with you was you would come to us if we had the Codex, like Grishnak. And man the fights were pretty even I thought, the biting of the throat was an edge I felt would pay off, and man did you seem to be unlucky when it fired, got you more than anyone, or it seemed to at any rate. Ya did get me if I remember right and if not you should have. That first time when I got you after you came back as a ghost I felt pretty bad after. Thought you were coming into the watcher to unghost and continue the raid. Talking was fun, and to be fair I wish we could have had more words, I reckon there would have been some good banter to look back on but alas the curse of the shapeshifter is less chance for speaking to foes.
You keep trucking there, from my end I reckon your doing a good job at any rate!

WelverinWed 14-Apr-10 08:26 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#91757, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Matedzuta Klisakram the Grand..."
In response to Reply #4

Thanks for the kind words. FWIW, it didn't look to me like you were new to Fort, and I've played a bunch there. I was actually referring to you in a post I made on Gameplay about other worthy chars for leader positions. Only bad thing now is you probably won't bring back another Fortie.... GLWYN it sure was fun running with you.

AsthissWed 14-Apr-10 08:33 AM
Member since 26th Oct 2004
191 posts
#91758, "Thank you for the fights."
In response to Reply #4

You were my bane. Could never get the upper hand in our battles. Was switching style there in the end trying to choke you to let some protections run of but well when you came 3-4 with a healer it didn't do much good =)But I loved the mayhem yesterday at the fort after that.

Glad to hear you had fun. Good luck with your next.

NnaeshukSat 17-Apr-10 01:07 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#91813, "I liked this character"
In response to Reply #4

I really saw you grow and learn a lot with this character. You are certainly headed in the right direction. I wasn't there for the end, but I certainly heard about it. Seems like you learned your lesson from it. I absolutely loved hunting with you towards the end there, because we seemed to have it mastered. It was like we knew what each other would do. You were a good friend to Nnaeshuk and that is not a word he uses a lot. Best of luck with your next one, chief, I'm sure it'll be great.

MRSKTue 13-Apr-10 05:30 PM
Member since 06th May 2008
204 posts
#91745, "Bleh, the only worthy fortie is gone."
In response to Reply #0

Back to spamkilling noobs. GLWYN, that one was cool.

AmberionTue 13-Apr-10 03:49 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#91743, "Great char! Great fights!"
In response to Reply #0

We had a lot of cool fights going on, in the end neither of us killed the other in a 1vs1. Only in the big group fights. I could have had you if I had kept my head cool the last time we fought 1vs1... Bleh

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

WelverinTue 13-Apr-10 02:54 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#91741, "MAN THIS SUCKS!"
In response to Reply #0

Argh!!!! So did not know what happened in the end till I logged on here to find this. Bah. Great Char. Good to run with you. GLWYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91740 Previous topic | Next topic