Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Zinsizin the Ebony Executioner, Veteran..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91700
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Apr-10 08:08 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91700, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Zinsizin the Ebony Executioner, Veteran of Battle, Breaker"

Sat Apr 10 20:04:19 2010

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Zinsizin perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:115

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Loved this guy., Lhydia, 11-Apr-10 08:00 AM, #3
Reply RE: Loved this guy., HammerSong, 11-Apr-10 09:13 AM, #4
Reply Thanks., Lhydia, 12-Apr-10 06:52 AM, #6
Reply RE: Loved this guy., MRSK, 11-Apr-10 11:19 AM, #5
Reply Ha., Lhydia, 12-Apr-10 06:57 AM, #7
Reply Aw man, and you knew I couldn't use tell :), TheLastMohican, 15-Apr-10 05:46 PM, #8
Reply Who were you? Excluding gangs I think our tally was 4-0..., Lhydia, 15-Apr-10 05:55 PM, #9
     Reply Dronstyrr. Hah., TheLastMohican, 16-Apr-10 06:46 PM, #10
Reply A real stand up character, Nnaeshuk, 17-Apr-10 01:10 PM, #11
Reply Damn! I was keeping my eyes open for you!, Amberion, 11-Apr-10 05:17 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zinsizin the Ebony Executioner, Vet..., TJHuron, 11-Apr-10 02:01 AM, #1

LhydiaSun 11-Apr-10 08:00 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91707, "Loved this guy."
In response to Reply #0

This was my most effective warrior thus far. Anyone who says that STSF is FUBAR is a moron. Urtrekis has a great religion too, I'm thinking I didn't even uncover its full potential. I basically quit because I went for about a week being the only hero rager that would log in once Melemelelemelemelemel got Emperor and there were constantly 5-6 Hero Imperials. Losing 3 con in 2 sessions is sort of demotivating to the enjoyment of the character so I rolled up something else. Then I logged back in later and saw where Commander had declared a truce with Empire, after all the full sacs and deaths I ate, bleh. But you gotta do what you gotta do to enjoy yourself.

Super fun. Thanks Battle IMMs, thanks Urtrekis. I had a ton of awesome fights with everyone else, thanks for those.

HammerSongSun 11-Apr-10 09:13 AM
679 posts
#91708, "RE: Loved this guy."
In response to Reply #3

I absolutely thought the world of this guy. Perfect RP for a drow, amazing PK capabilities and there was some big debate on whether he should be Commander during the Rites.

We had some witty banter back and forth which only made for a better experience.

I constantly kept an eye on the "last login" for Zins and I realized someone had given up on the character. That was a shame. I had some cool ideas for Sapper abilities and interactions.

It's characters like this that will motivate people to Rager it up moving forward.

Good luck with the next!

LhydiaMon 12-Apr-10 06:52 AM
2391 posts
#91722, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #4

I've never really felt comfortable with Village in so far as knowing its past and history, etc, because I wouldn't say I'm a 'Village Vet' like a lot of the old crusties that run around in there. I do tend to interpret stuff differently and look at the tablet/plaque based on role. I'll admit I printed them out and had them on hand every time something controversial happened, especially after our initial interview when you said I'd get a pop quiz. Bastard.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement and nice words.

I guess I just hope that the Village doesn't continue its trend towards Village RP = Thror's Religion, cut and dry. I tried not to give in to this too much, especially after my talk with Kastellyn where I realized I wasn't going to get booted for not bowing down to the man constantly.

MRSKSun 11-Apr-10 11:19 AM
Member since 06th May 2008
204 posts
#91712, "RE: Loved this guy."
In response to Reply #3

You do realise that Commander saved all those few villagers left after Empire's terror? And now those new villagers have the easiest life they can ever get(well exept if there are constantly 10 of them online).

LhydiaMon 12-Apr-10 06:57 AM
2391 posts
#91723, "Ha."
In response to Reply #5

Yeah, that was the entire point of my complaint. Ragers shouldn't weasel their way into some damn treaty with Empire so they don't die constantly, they should go down swinging against the people that want to opress them. I guess I was just the only one that felt that way and it made me lose interest in the end. I literally had 2 sessions back to back where I'd have calmed down from my last death, log back in, die within 3 minutes and lose all gear, then just quit again. I guess its my own fault for going to defend against odds, but..thats what this guy was all about and I couldn't justify NOT attempting to take out one or two people and get away safely if there was even a remote chance of success.

TheLastMohicanThu 15-Apr-10 05:46 PM
Member since 25th Oct 2005
342 posts
#91773, "Aw man, and you knew I couldn't use tell :)"
In response to Reply #3

Poop head. Hope you thinned the #### out of the veil and PRAWNED Graatch after I deleted.

I think this was your best rager by far.

LhydiaThu 15-Apr-10 05:55 PM
2391 posts
#91774, "Who were you? Excluding gangs I think our tally was 4-0..."
In response to Reply #8

gr

TheLastMohicanFri 16-Apr-10 06:46 PM
Member since 25th Oct 2005
342 posts
#91791, "Dronstyrr. Hah."
In response to Reply #9

I know I didn't tell you who I exactly was, but I figured you were smart enough to figure it out.

And way to PWN Graatch with a rager Of all people he should be able to fist ragers worse than anyone.

NnaeshukSat 17-Apr-10 01:10 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#91814, "A real stand up character"
In response to Reply #3

I really thought highly of this character. Well played.

AmberionSun 11-Apr-10 05:17 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#91705, "Damn! I was keeping my eyes open for you!"
In response to Reply #0

You beat my ass real bad a month ago or so. I was decked out and in theory had the BIG upperhand. Yet you spanked my ass SO hard it was sad. I really wanted a rematch after that... *sniff*

Cool char! Cool RP, great PKing. What happened?

Hope you return soon!

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

TJHuronSun 11-Apr-10 02:01 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91704, "RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Zinsizin the Ebony Executioner, Vet..."
In response to Reply #0

Thats a damn shame. Why? You did alot with this character.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91700 Previous topic | Next topic