Subject: "Draugk is done." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91696
Show all folders

colospgsbryanSat 10-Apr-10 05:00 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2005
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#91696, "Draugk is done."

This character was just pissing me off on it's own. With 100% skills failing non-####ing-stop, retarded deaths, and ####ing gay ass nexuns I just had to stop. I don't really ever complain about people in CF, but ####ing christ. This current group of nexuns is just ####ing pathetic. I now see why everybody hates that cabal. It's a piece of ####. This doesn't include 100% of you, but I'd say damn near all.

This was my first hero in like... Two years? Maybe more. I forget. Really made me realize I have a lot more #### to do than bother with it again any time soon. Peace out.

Bryan

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Were you in the nexus? Who were you???, Stevers, 12-Apr-10 03:48 PM, #12
Reply Had fun with you Haus, Mne, 12-Apr-10 02:28 PM, #10
Reply Ultimately..., Daevryn, 12-Apr-10 12:55 PM, #9
Reply Cue Graatch complaint..., Dallevian, 12-Apr-10 03:11 PM, #11
Reply RE: Ultimately..., colospgsbryan, 12-Apr-10 04:14 PM, #13
Reply RE: Ultimately..., Daevryn, 12-Apr-10 04:45 PM, #15
Reply RE: Ultimately..., laxman, 12-Apr-10 04:15 PM, #14
Reply Well... that was a quick flameout., TheProphet, 12-Apr-10 12:06 PM, #8
Reply Ohh, and Fwipp. This wasn't because of you. You were on..., colospgsbryan, 11-Apr-10 12:06 PM, #7
Reply RE: Draugk is done., HammerSong, 11-Apr-10 09:16 AM, #5
Reply Yeah, some of the current nexuns are..., Amberion, 11-Apr-10 05:19 AM, #4
Reply RE: Draugk is done., TJHuron, 11-Apr-10 01:39 AM, #3
Reply Wah, wah waaaaaah! nt, Dervish, 10-Apr-10 06:11 PM, #1
     Reply Yeup. nt, colospgsbryan, 10-Apr-10 06:51 PM, #2
     Reply Yes, nexus definitly should stop crying nt, MRSK, 11-Apr-10 11:15 AM, #6

SteversMon 12-Apr-10 03:48 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2010
152 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91729, "Were you in the nexus? Who were you???"
In response to Reply #0

None of the cabals are pieces of #### right now. They all have fun players.

What's your reasoning?

MneMon 12-Apr-10 02:28 PM
Member since 12th Apr 2010
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91727, "Had fun with you Haus"
In response to Reply #0

We interacted a few times and you seemed to know exactly what you were doing, maybe I'm just to fresh to Battle to remember.

Overall thought you kept the angry stomps and aloofness well.

GLWTN!

Mne

DaevrynMon 12-Apr-10 12:55 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#91726, "Ultimately..."
In response to Reply #0

Cranial spam kills a lot of people a lot of the time, but it doesn't kill all of the people all of the time.

Beyond that, I'm not sure if it'd make you happier if you got skill failure messages like "You execute a totally perfect boneshatter, but Adarmar's bones are just too tough this time! Or he jumps out of the way or something." I'm sure you don't want a game where 100% PWK works 100% of the time.

DallevianMon 12-Apr-10 03:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#91728, "Cue Graatch complaint..."
In response to Reply #9

about priest sups and mage spells never failing at 100% in 3...2...1...

colospgsbryanMon 12-Apr-10 04:14 PM
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#91730, "RE: Ultimately..."
In response to Reply #9

Ok, let's get dumb here. I didn't say anything to the point of it should work %100 of the time. That's dumb. But for it to fail around 5/8 of the time is retarded. Damn, you really came off like a #### here.

Bryan

DaevrynMon 12-Apr-10 04:45 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#91732, "RE: Ultimately..."
In response to Reply #13

>Ok, let's get dumb here. I didn't say anything to the point
>of it should work %100 of the time. That's dumb.

When you bitch about 100% skills failing and aren't more specific, the reader has license to make assumptions.

In practice no skill you had fails more than half the time, unless there are extenuating circumstances.

laxmanMon 12-Apr-10 04:15 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#91731, "RE: Ultimately..."
In response to Reply #9

I would also like to tell draugk that there are times when using a target on all your commands might be better then not specifying a target.

I thought Draugk was ok for the week and a half he was in hero range.

One other point is that if your opponent is not interesting in running away right away, you have better damageing moves then cranial.

TheProphetMon 12-Apr-10 12:06 PM
Member since 22nd Feb 2006
42 posts
#91725, "Well... that was a quick flameout."
In response to Reply #0

GLWYN.

colospgsbryanSun 11-Apr-10 12:06 PM
128 posts
#91713, "Ohh, and Fwipp. This wasn't because of you. You were on..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

Bryan

HammerSongSun 11-Apr-10 09:16 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
#91709, "RE: Draugk is done."
In response to Reply #0

I would strongly suggest trying something else and not giving up right away.

This is from experience. After having jumped into the game dynamic from a 5+ year layoff of CF, I can say that it was very, very difficult for me to get used to things. I have high expectations of myself and I feel like I'm falling short.

I am having a blast however and sometimes that takes a bit of interaction an a change of perspective.

If the Rager is gone, give yourself a few days and consider something with a little less visibility.

Good luck with the next Bryan.

AmberionSun 11-Apr-10 05:19 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#91706, "Yeah, some of the current nexuns are..."
In response to Reply #0

.... meh, but there's a lot of really cool ones with great RP. And for once there has actually been a few decent PKers running around too!

However, always expect the worst from Nexuns as a villager.

Either way, I just recently met your char ICly and I liked what I saw. Was looking forward to more RPing with you.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

TJHuronSun 11-Apr-10 01:39 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91703, "RE: Draugk is done."
In response to Reply #0

Hey, really? I've never played a mino but still. How did you find it hard as a rager?

You were a mace spec? Tell us some of your problems here. I'd love to hear what you had troubles with. Or shoot me an email at tjhuron@live.com. I am no where an expert but I might be able to offer some insight.

DervishSat 10-Apr-10 06:11 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#91697, "Wah, wah waaaaaah! nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

colospgsbryanSat 10-Apr-10 06:51 PM
128 posts
#91698, "Yeup. nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Bryan

MRSKSun 11-Apr-10 11:15 AM
Member since 06th May 2008
204 posts
#91711, "Yes, nexus definitly should stop crying nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91696 Previous topic | Next topic