Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Jeeiceahe O'nasia Panitharis the Planew..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91664
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 07-Apr-10 01:52 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91664, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Jeeiceahe O'nasia Panitharis the Planewalker"

Wed Apr 7 13:50:37 2010

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Jeeiceahe perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:166

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Aurilimlis says bye! How dare you not even say goodbye ..., Mamed, 11-Apr-10 06:50 PM, #7
Reply Heh, Ysaloerye, 12-Apr-10 08:34 AM, #8
Reply Really? Its been a month!?, Ysaloerye, 08-Apr-10 10:45 AM, #3
Reply RE: Really? Its been a month!?, TJHuron, 08-Apr-10 12:24 PM, #4
Reply yeah! i assassinated Ysal's mort! :) nt, Minyar, 08-Apr-10 03:33 PM, #5
Reply try neutral, laxman, 08-Apr-10 04:35 PM, #6
Reply Jackie Onasis? nt, Anliltuel (Anonymous), 07-Apr-10 09:59 PM, #2
Reply My body guard!!! NOOO!!!!, AlphaQ, 07-Apr-10 04:36 PM, #1

MamedSun 11-Apr-10 06:50 PM
Member since 09th Dec 2003
132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91717, "Aurilimlis says bye! How dare you not even say goodbye ..."
In response to Reply #0

Way to many hours mozing around killing #### together loved it good character. I never woulda thought it was you but ha ya know.

Jeremiah

Eat Skittles.

Jeremiah

YsaloeryeMon 12-Apr-10 08:34 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#91724, "Heh"
In response to Reply #7

Well I did bid you farewell on your death thread!
It will be a while until I have time to roll another mort, but hopefully we'll cross paths again in some form.

YsaloeryeThu 08-Apr-10 10:45 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#91674, "Really? Its been a month!?"
In response to Reply #0

Bleh!
Oh well I barely have time to keep Ysal from autoing, what chance did a mort have?
First time ever playing a Conjie (and a Herald!), and I definitely made some rookie mistakes, but all in all was fun and even though I didn't get to go everywhere I'd been planning to, I did solo my way around quite a bit to places I wanted to explore.
If I had more time I would have definitely run some good tale-telling events, but with RL kicking my arse right now it was just not to be.

So thanks to those who made traveling and adventuring fun, damn you all those who picked on poor Jeeicaehe when she just wanted to be left alone to explore the world!

When life calms, perhaps when the gym takes off in a way that I can quit my day job, I definitely might roll an evil conjie to play from the killing side.

Holler out.

TJHuronThu 08-Apr-10 12:24 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91675, "RE: Really? Its been a month!?"
In response to Reply #3

I remember chasing you a few times with Manno. You did really strike me as someone who wanted to be left alone, but, its hard to tell when you're a rager and they're a goodie mage ;> I think we exchanged a few words over one of those quick run ins. I must admit, I was surprised to learn that you were a herald! I had this thing in my mind that you were a from the fort.

MinyarThu 08-Apr-10 03:33 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
#91677, "yeah! i assassinated Ysal's mort! :) nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

laxmanThu 08-Apr-10 04:35 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#91678, "try neutral"
In response to Reply #3

They really can do both explore and pk very effectively once you get the rythm down.

Anliltuel (inactive user)Wed 07-Apr-10 09:59 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

AlphaQWed 07-Apr-10 04:36 PM
Member since 17th Feb 2010
29 posts
#91666, "My body guard!!! NOOO!!!!"
In response to Reply #0

I had a feeling this was coming the less I saw you log in... It's a shame we didn't get to travel as much in the end. You Vessy and I made a fun team I thought at least. I hope our chars in the future could be friends again, It will be even more fun times!

-Patakie

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91664 Previous topic | Next topic