Subject: "(DEL) Ramazan the Master of Divination" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9156
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-Sep-02 08:17 AM
Member since 05th May 2024
16829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9156, "(DEL) Ramazan the Master of Divination"

Wed Sep 18 10:16:57 2002

6 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Ramazan perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:98
PK Ratio:60% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JedeWed 18-Sep-02 11:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9157, "RE: (DEL) Ramazan the Master of Divination"
In response to Reply #0

ha! another scion! it isnt just me! I knew it. what is with all of you???

AdrigonWed 18-Sep-02 01:34 PM
158 posts
#9158, "hint hint"
In response to Reply #3

Lack of purpose for the cabal? Perhaps that will change, according to the discussion on Zulg's part of the forum. But as I wrote in my 'farewell note' the class isn't any good for evildoers.

AdrigonWed 18-Sep-02 08:35 AM
158 posts
#9159, "Hrm"
In response to Reply #0

I can see why so few play evil conjurers. It's a rush at 30 where you just rock ass with your demon. Then the ##### hits. Like everybody else says I too will mention that something needs to be done about the devils. Good conjurers are -so- much better, sure, you don't get to send as powerful nightgaunts or have a devil cast rot on your preys, but getting protections as a good conjurer is just well, totally easy , ask Sloryas, how many wands do you have? I personally figgured they couldn't be -that- bad so I had to try one. They are. And you still have to sleep so damn much.

Dharum: Yes, you (druids) are overpowered, I could fight you one round max, when I did have shield and aura and transform. I might post some logs to proove my point, but someone mentioned on dios that druids already have been toned down. That last time with the hunt, it one rounded me. Heh. (I was unprotected but with transform at the time)

Scions: Still lacking a purpose.

Berintal: That you still are in the fold is just laughable, perhaps if Urden would be around when you were you'd be long gone.

Urden: I looked forward to our conversation and figgured that finally I may be getting somewhere with this char, too bad it didn't happen. Good luck with the irl stuff. I too should be doing it.

Arthlow: Shame on you for giving Berintal the ritual.

Warlocks:

I never got to fight you one on one, which really is a shame since I've played far to many warlocks not to want to sit on the other side for once , but then again, the forbiddance ward nullifies you as an evil conjurer.

Arthlow (Guest)Wed 18-Sep-02 11:27 AM

#9160, "RE: Hrm"
In response to Reply #1

I have played evil conjurors in the past and had the same complaints. They were fine when barrier was readily available, but without leave a bit to be desired. I think the good conjie evil conjie comparison is kinda like paladin anti paladin. You are about twice as likely to kill someone, but about 5 times more likely to die horribly. Sorry to see you go though. An evil conjie can still be a force in the right hands, and you seemed to do well enough.

AdrigonWed 18-Sep-02 01:32 PM
158 posts
#9161, "Hrm, yes"
In response to Reply #2

It is a force, with easy to get protections. But so are a good conjurer with an archangel. Perhaps I should've stayed at 40 and gaunted for a while, but it's not really my playing style (all the SLEEPING!).

And definetly, conjurers (both good and evil) at 27-32 totally rock.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9156 Previous topic | Next topic