Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kochoinua Dau the Legend of the Battl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91555
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 31-Mar-10 09:36 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91555, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kochoinua Dau the Legend of the Battlefield, Rhyme of Resistance"

Wed Mar 31 21:34:03 2010

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kochoinua perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:240

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kochoinua Dau the Legend of the B..., Jento, 04-Apr-10 02:43 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kochoinua Dau the Legend of the B..., HammerSong, 01-Apr-10 01:30 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kochoinua Dau the Legend of the B..., Koc (Guest), 31-Mar-10 10:55 PM, #2
Reply Shame. You seemed like one of the tougher ones., Arinala (Guest), 31-Mar-10 11:19 PM, #3
Reply I enjoyed fighting you., Droma (Guest), 01-Apr-10 06:55 AM, #4
Reply You seemed very classy., Marin (Guest), 01-Apr-10 08:36 AM, #5
Reply Classy like below poster., Dhavna (Guest), 01-Apr-10 11:02 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kochoinua Dau the Legend of the B..., myth, 01-Apr-10 03:53 PM, #8
Reply I really, really appreciated your induction style.~, ibuki, 01-Apr-10 04:22 PM, #9
Reply I had a lot of fun fighting you!, Amberion, 06-Apr-10 04:38 AM, #11
Reply Why? I really liked you nt, Neres (Guest), 31-Mar-10 10:14 PM, #1

JentoSun 04-Apr-10 02:43 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2007
99 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91634, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kochoinua Dau the Legend of the B..."
In response to Reply #0

You looked like you were good fights and I'm a little upset you left before I ranked up and got to fight you. See you around.

HammerSongThu 01-Apr-10 01:30 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
#91577, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kochoinua Dau the Legend of the B..."
In response to Reply #0

I had every intention of putting Koch on a Sapper Quest. Everytime I saw this character he was doing exactly what I envision Nexus to do. Balance First, Ragers next and always balls to the wall challenging any side who had the greatest influence on the pendulum.

You did an amazing job with this character and it was a real pleasure to watch him when he was online.

Koc (Guest)Wed 31-Mar-10 10:55 PM

#91558, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kochoinua Dau the Legend of the B..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, it's been fun while it lasted.. but it was time for Koc to retire... perhaps some of you will rejoice, perhaps some will not... but it was time for me to move on to some thing else I have set my eyes for, just in time for spring break. Like some folks here, I shall leave my thoughts about my experience with Koc.

Koc learn of Autumn Harvest and Riddle of Resilence. I really like Riddle of Resilence, being as impatient as I am, this legacy shorten maledictions waiting time so it is sweet to have! I am somewhat satisfied with Autumn Harvest, somewhat not because I don't think it does very well against one size up opponents.. just my personal opinion.. Gates would be another choice for me to take...

Nexus: Koc really like Nexus because there are alot of action every time I log on... There is always something to do in Nexus, you shouldn't be bored.. the veil is slightly weaken most of the time so there's the village's head to deal with; den empire and fortress usually slightly tip one way or another lately, plenty of actions to be partake in.. but what really is challenging about the cabal is the ability not to take things personally..for instant, I find it annoying to aid someone whose a day or 2 ago looted my shinies.. but one does learn to get use to it and it changes your point of view on how you play the game.. I think Nexus power are deadly sweet and fun! Try it out for yourself...

I have interact with alot of good folks and learn alot of good things I never think I would learn.. Thanks guys and gals! It's getting late and my mind doesn't work too well.. So I just want to shout out to all the ones I can remember on the top of my head, sorry if I forgot to mention you!:
Of course first thanks to the imms for a good game.

Nexus: all 25 or 26 of you! Massok, Fwip, Etris, Fok, Misha, Shudor, Gruth, Val?, Gnaj.. that's alot of mages to bond with.. Rygar, Khrugg.. only 2 warriors... these are the ones I seen most often lately.. there are many left and younger titles that I can't seem recall:.. Nerus, Glim, Bib, Babal, dhavna, Tisan, a few rangers, and a thief...... Good luck Nexans!

Empire: most notably are Ckath and Adarmar because I can not seem to kill them!...

Scion: not seeing many of you.. so sad that I never even take the scepter before...

Tribunal: Hmm Koc never really like the tribunals because they never do anything for Koc... except that one time in the fight with Knacnar...

Battle: Ah, battle was strong when Koc was titling up.. but many have left when Koc became Rhyme.. Koc would say that Koc leveled the village hut!.. but there can be other reasons... villagers are a tough bunch to fight.. take Droma for instant, same built as Koc.. specialize in axes.. but Droma out pincer Koc easily.. Koc really have to pull out all the tricks in the bags to go head to head with Droma... Knacnar is the same, but with Autume Harvest, Koc didn't fear Knacnar so much... Nurok was Koc's worst nightmare..
There were many that I have failed to mention but it's 11 pm and I got ta sleep!

Ah, don't blame Koc for ganging you so much becaus Koc is all about go fight win!

Arinala (Guest)Wed 31-Mar-10 11:19 PM

#91559, "Shame. You seemed like one of the tougher ones."
In response to Reply #2

You managed to double my Pk Death count with those two kills that day. I must have really been out of it that day...quickened pincersvirf with transmuter in tow, i should have been more careful.

I really wanted to return the favor but alas i guess i won't get the chance now. Still thank you for the list of Nexuns.

Take care of yourself and GLWYN.

Droma (Guest)Thu 01-Apr-10 06:55 AM

#91562, "I enjoyed fighting you."
In response to Reply #2

Obviously, IC, I didn't like you, and you ganked like the Imperial Hoarde, but I enjoyed fighting you nontheless. At least I knew that when you were logged on, you'd eventually come for a fight or 3... and you used magic and the healers to the utmost advantage. Good work there.

I knew that w/o help you'd run fleeing. I knew that with help, it'd likely me being on the worse end of it.

I was ok with that. I probably should have fled more.

Enjoy your next.

Marin (Guest)Thu 01-Apr-10 08:36 AM

#91566, "You seemed very classy."
In response to Reply #2

For that, thank you for playing. I thought you did a fantastic job handling Nexus duties even when it was difficult.

Dhavna (Guest)Thu 01-Apr-10 11:02 AM

#91574, "Classy like below poster."
In response to Reply #2

I'm not up for a long post right now. I just want you to know that you re-vitalized an entire player, me that is.

Thanks for everything. From the induction, to the gifts, to the encouragement.

mythThu 01-Apr-10 03:53 PM
Member since 01st Apr 2010
15 posts
#91583, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kochoinua Dau the Legend of the B..."
In response to Reply #2

Didn't see the deletion comming at all, I thought you did really well with this character! Of course the weather is warming up where I am and starting to get outdoors more, so I can understand you will be doing something else for a while. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know it was alot of fun playing with you, and having been an off and on player for ten or so years it was strikingly different and refreshing play-style and attitude you had, at least for me anyways, good luck with everything.

Massok

p.s. I'm guessing that english may come as secondary language? It wasn't really obvious in game, but what else can you speak?

ibukiThu 01-Apr-10 04:22 PM
Member since 30th Oct 2005
122 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91589, "I really, really appreciated your induction style.~"
In response to Reply #2

~

AmberionTue 06-Apr-10 04:38 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#91657, "I had a lot of fun fighting you!"
In response to Reply #2

We had some really cool fights. Once my char is dead and gone I'll post more about it.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Neres (Guest)Wed 31-Mar-10 10:14 PM

#91556, "Why? I really liked you nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91555 Previous topic | Next topic