Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Firiel the Planewalker, Magist..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91468
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 27-Mar-10 05:52 PM
Member since 11th May 2024
16838 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91468, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Firiel the Planewalker, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Sat Mar 27 17:49:21 2010

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Firiel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:134

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Firiel the Planewalker, Ma..., Ageryn (Guest), 27-Mar-10 07:31 PM, #1
     Reply Gaunts, Scrimbul, 27-Mar-10 11:00 PM, #2
          Reply If you think it is ####, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 28-Mar-10 02:16 AM, #3
          Reply ...Because it's teh ghey?, Scrimbul, 28-Mar-10 03:21 AM, #4
          Reply That's the whole point, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 28-Mar-10 06:23 AM, #5
               Reply And, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 28-Mar-10 06:26 AM, #6
               Reply RE: And, Ageryn (Guest), 28-Mar-10 12:21 PM, #10
               Reply RE: That's the whole point, Scrimbul, 28-Mar-10 12:22 PM, #11
                    Reply That's just stupid, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 28-Mar-10 01:45 PM, #13
                         Reply I already do., Scrimbul, 28-Mar-10 06:26 PM, #14
          Reply RE: If you think it is ####, Daevryn, 28-Mar-10 09:17 AM, #8
          Reply RE: Gaunts, Ageryn (Guest), 28-Mar-10 08:59 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Gaunts, Scrimbul, 28-Mar-10 12:21 PM, #9
               Reply RE: Gaunts, Ageryn (Guest), 28-Mar-10 12:26 PM, #12
          Reply Jesus, Triphitndip (Guest), 29-Mar-10 01:14 AM, #15
          Reply RE: People we can do without., Valguarnera, 29-Mar-10 07:43 AM, #17
          Reply Man, that's exactly the reason, Gorach-ee (Guest), 29-Mar-10 08:02 AM, #18
          Reply RE: People we can do without., Drogal (Guest), 29-Mar-10 08:04 AM, #19
          Reply Yeah same here., Trip (Guest), 29-Mar-10 12:22 PM, #22
               Reply Wouldn't he be going off your IP address?, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 29-Mar-10 04:21 PM, #28
                    Reply RE: Wouldn't he be going off your IP address?, He cant be. (Guest), 29-Mar-10 04:25 PM, #29
          Reply RE: People we can do without., Trip (Guest), 29-Mar-10 12:20 PM, #21
          Reply Addendum, Trip (Guest), 29-Mar-10 12:34 PM, #23
          Reply RE: Addendum, tngni (Guest), 29-Mar-10 01:13 PM, #24
               Reply Good thing it on Valg to clear it up., Trip (Guest), 29-Mar-10 01:14 PM, #26
          Reply Wow, you can't even not lie when you try and come off s..., TMNS_lurking (Guest), 29-Mar-10 04:29 PM, #30
          Reply You mean Taruksil? Check above nt, That Guy (Guest), 29-Mar-10 04:43 PM, #31
          Reply Already mentioned him., Trip (Guest), 29-Mar-10 04:55 PM, #32
          Reply RE: People we can do without., Daevryn, 30-Mar-10 01:28 PM, #35
               Reply What 'appropriate' log are you even talking about?, Trip (Guest), 30-Mar-10 01:58 PM, #36
                    Reply RE: What 'appropriate' log are you even talking about?, Daevryn, 30-Mar-10 02:17 PM, #37
                    Reply I got the same line from some duergar warrior named, Pro (Guest), 30-Mar-10 02:50 PM, #38
                    Reply Yeah... Ill own up to that for sure., Trip (Guest), 30-Mar-10 07:03 PM, #40
                         Reply RE: Yeah... Ill own up to that for sure., HammerSong, 30-Mar-10 08:24 PM, #41
                         Reply Whas Tarukasil a Duergar warrior in Empire?, Pro (Guest), 30-Mar-10 10:45 PM, #42
                    Reply RE: What 'appropriate' log are you even talking about?, Isildur, 30-Mar-10 03:28 PM, #39
          Reply I love accountability! -nt-, Mek (Guest), 29-Mar-10 01:14 PM, #25
          Reply Fernufeyia? nt, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 29-Mar-10 04:12 PM, #27
          Reply I <3 you Trip., Scrimbul, 29-Mar-10 07:35 PM, #34
          Reply Hand to hand helps after those big withers..., Droma (Guest), 29-Mar-10 06:27 AM, #16
          Reply Well done., Marin (Guest), 29-Mar-10 12:07 PM, #20
               Reply I liked you., Scrimbul, 29-Mar-10 07:01 PM, #33

Ageryn (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-10 07:31 PM

#91469, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Firiel the Planewalker, Ma..."
In response to Reply #0

Your gaunts were freaking nuts. Not sure what you did, but I can't see many thieves having a chance to defeat one in actual combat. On an iPhone so will say more later.

ScrimbulSat 27-Mar-10 10:55 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2003
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#91472, "Gaunts"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sat 27-Mar-10 11:00 PM

My gaunts were regular normal gaunts. I didn't have planar abduction, just made them hooded, which is why you had so much trouble, likely that one time you decided to melee it down was the one time you were still stacked with holy-progging gear. Planar abduction is fairly useless to me as it adds some HP, but not enough for it to go toe to toe with rager berserkers, and it doesn't fix how easy they are to avoid or kill because they are fragile despite their high HP.

That watch that teleports you to a random location on another continent is BS though, and needs to be removed from the game. It nerfs the capstone servitor, and you really should have to do more work to avoid nightgaunts, at the very least change your hometown to something inconveinient, not spend 2000 gold per 1-3 free teleports to the past and never have to worry about them again.

I actually had fun with the character but I got tired of being the only one willing and able to raid against the overpowered Outlander inner, and I figured out the hard way that non-scion Orderly conjurers have an ascending power wall they hit wherein there is nothing they can do against ragers without using demons and A/B/S. I figured this out mainly from butting heads with Droma, realizing she had the pincersvirf gold standard build and that there was nothing I could do to fix it since all my servitors were larger than her. If I could have found my sleeks, I would have used a hasted morosa or harmentia demon or something, but I was admittedly the laziest mage ever for looking for sleeks since you just flat don't need them as a primary devil user. She would eat a full wither and still have enough stats to fight me, which I felt there was something seriously wrong with.

I also got real tired real fast of Fortress and Outlander coordinating to attack me while despite being evil I only ever attacked wanted people, Outlanders and Ragers, beyond retributive attacks, and there were Imperials logged in to kill. Still, people like Thaneln and other folks would intentionally try to be petty and get me kicked out of the cabal. Devian almost succeeded, but trying to garrote a lesser ice devil has to be one of the least brilliant binder thief moves I've ever seen in recent memory.

Devil A.I. also turned retarded anytime I had to fight someone with heavy dam redux and wouldn't trend toward rot and plague, while it frequently wasted time on non-damage moves on unprotected targets. I can only think of making Thaneln flee twice, and only once was it because it actually used unholy word.

My goal wasn't to be lethal, I mostly wanted to see how helpful scrying spells were and how difficult they are to perfect, and I figured the Vindicator, whoever it turned out to be, would have the most use for them. I learned that it's more or less possible to perfect them as an evil with little or no help but only if you use a devil and know where to get resist mental and have a small pile of gold on hand. Adept of Scrying is useless, you need to go all the way to master for it to have a discernable effect.

I also didn't get my role XP till the 40's and had to enter the role contest to make that fact known, knowing I wouldn't win. Just found that interesting since people chargened after me were getting it.

To all the people who full sacced me whether I deserved it or not, especially Ferynufeia who rerolled a bard for the same cabal and proceeded to act the exact same way: Keep on trucking. I don't mind being fulled and happen to think it's part of the game, but at some point you're going to piss off someone more skilled than me who doesn't care if you have chameleon or grand nocturne. Likely one of those Imperials who already are well aware of how you behave since I told them.

Also, reboots don't save corpses but crashes do. Who knew.

I deleted also because midway through this character I was fired from my job for a #### vague reason (presumably so they didn't have to pay unemployment) after they hired a new person behind my back and I have about a month to find a new one.

All the #### aside it was probably the most fun I've had playing Tribunal in some time. I asked the Provost to keep me in Hamsah and didn't really care if I got a second look or not.

Bard Repertoire Clarifications:
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=23735&mesg_id=23735&page=

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Sun 28-Mar-10 02:16 AM

#91473, "If you think it is ####"
In response to Reply #2

Why the hell did you just post about it here?

ScrimbulSun 28-Mar-10 03:21 AM
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#91474, "...Because it's teh ghey?"
In response to Reply #3

It'd be one thing if it dumped someone in the same spot every time it was used, then it could be countered by using it once.

It'd be another if it didn't require less effort than your run of the mill return potion to get.

Ordinarily being wanted would stop you from getting it, but if you are watching people buy it for them, can locate it, can prove who bought it for the criminal with locate object, and then by the order of the Provost can't flag them for aiding the criminal, you can't counter it that way either.

Additionally, teleport can't be used in combat but the object in question probably can, and with a safer range of rooms.

Precisely why shouldn't I post about it here provided I don't spell out what it is and how to get it?

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=23735&mesg_id=23735&page=

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Sun 28-Mar-10 06:23 AM

#91476, "That's the whole point"
In response to Reply #4

You basically did spell out what it was and where to get it.

You could have just mentioned what it did, and imms would have known what you meant.

Now you will find that it is more widespread, and makes for more unhappy conjurers.

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Sun 28-Mar-10 06:26 AM

#91477, "And"
In response to Reply #5

It is a lot less safe than teleport, in terms of landing areas. Much less.

It cannot be used in combat.

If you knew what planar abductor does too, you'd know that having that item will often not save someone from the gaunt.

Ageryn (Guest)Sun 28-Mar-10 12:21 PM

#91482, "RE: And"
In response to Reply #6

Also can't be used in cursed areas.

ScrimbulSun 28-Mar-10 12:22 PM
884 posts
#91483, "RE: That's the whole point"
In response to Reply #5

>Now you will find that it is more widespread, and makes for
>more unhappy conjurers.

This is precisely the point: create a situation where it's overuse necessitates a tweak or removal.

If it can happen with a piddly knife it sure as hell can happen here.

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Sun 28-Mar-10 01:45 PM

#91485, "That's just stupid"
In response to Reply #11

So if you disagreed with abs you'd keep posting lists of wands?

ScrimbulSun 28-Mar-10 06:26 PM
884 posts
#91487, "I already do."
In response to Reply #13

Disagree with a/b/s.

Luckily, the game is not worth being as obsessive as Lightmage, and never has been.

In the interests of keeping it brief: Draw your conclusions from those two statements as you will.

DaevrynSun 28-Mar-10 09:17 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91479, "RE: If you think it is ####"
In response to Reply #3

It's moot because assumptions about it made here don't bear out.

Ageryn (Guest)Sun 28-Mar-10 08:59 AM

#91478, "RE: Gaunts"
In response to Reply #2

>likely that one time you decided to melee it down was
>the one time you were still stacked with holy-progging gear.

I don't think I ever actually fought and killed one. The one time I tried I was hasted and had the progging gear, and still only got it to "covered" before having to bail.

ScrimbulSun 28-Mar-10 12:21 PM
884 posts
#91481, "RE: Gaunts"
In response to Reply #7

>I don't think I ever actually fought and killed one. The one
>time I tried I was hasted and had the progging gear, and still
>only got it to "covered" before having to bail.

You were standing in the Weald on the same continent that I conjured it from perfectly fine while YOU were, in fact, only covered in bleeding wounds after it had died and it wasn't 5 AM. It's a stretch to believe you teleported again, then worded to Voralian and then wandered into the Weald swamp in a tick.

I remember this specific incident.

At any rate, I didn't have the time or inclination to haste a gaunt you were going to teleport away from anyway so I just kept sending hooded ones knowing that if I didn't you were going to continue to make my life a living hell every time I left the city.

Moreover the reason I flagged you is I don't get to decide what is a willful intrusion of the Spire or not, the Provost does. The Provost decided that the only time I can't flag someone for entering the Spire is if they accidentally fled into it while retrieving. You weren't doing that, and I happen to know a Maran telling an evil that he's after a neutral raider is 100% BS. I was your common enemy and Ralue's, not Ralue's being yours and mine. You knew better than to pass the courtyard.

>I don't think I ever actually fought and killed one. The one
>time I tried I was hasted and had the progging gear, and still
>only got it to "covered" before having to bail.

Ageryn (Guest)Sun 28-Mar-10 12:26 PM

#91484, "RE: Gaunts"
In response to Reply #9

>You were standing in the Weald on the same continent that I
>conjured it from perfectly fine...

The one time I remember trying to fight one was in the Weald, but I'm pretty sure I had to transport myself before killing it. Maybe there's some other time I'm forgetting.

>Moreover the reason I flagged you is I don't get to decide
>what is a willful intrusion of the Spire or not...

I had no problem with the flag.

>to know a Maran telling an evil that he's after a neutral
>raider is 100% BS.

Believe it or not, I really was there for Ralue. Though, yeah, if you'd showed up then I would have been obligated to put aside my grudge against Ralue and go after you instead.

Triphitndip (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 01:14 AM

#91489, "Jesus"
In response to Reply #2

You're a ####ing bag of nonstop whiny #### who's posts are way too long and filled with way to much elitism for sucking and NEVER EVER playing characters that last longer than a pimple on my ass.

CF needs all the good players it can get, but it could really do without you.

ValguarneraMon 29-Mar-10 07:43 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91496, "RE: People we can do without."
In response to Reply #15

CF needs all the good players it can get, but it could really do without you.

Here is a log of one of your very recent characters:

TripHitNDip tells BattleRager 'Ill regear off another loot. Later.'
BattleRager tells TripHitNDip 'then let know that it was karma'
BattleRager tells TripHitNDip 'later'
TripHitNDip tells BattleRager 'Its not karma.'
BattleRager tells TripHitNDip 'yah it is'
TripHitNDip tells BattleRager 'No it isnt'
BattleRager tells TripHitNDip 'ya died to same persona nd got looted same as ya did'
TripHitNDip tells BattleRager 'Ive fulled about eighteen people. And died three times'
BattleRager tells TripHitNDip 'sounds like it ta me'
TripHitNDip tells BattleRager 'That isnt karma. T'
TripHitNDip tells BattleRager 'I would be fulled 18 times if it was karma'
BattleRager tells TripHitNDip 'give it time'
TripHitNDip tells BattleRager 'And ill have fulled more people than I get fulled'
BattleRager tells TripHitNDip 'a proud accomplishment me make a plaque'
TripHitNDip tells BattleRager 'Great.'
TripHitNDip tells BattleRager 'I hope you enjoy making a plaque because its a waste of time'
BattleRager tells TripHitNDip 'ya weil go down in history im sure and get many women'
BattleRager tells TripHitNDip 'is good'
TripHitNDip tells BattleRager 'As long as someone is getting griefed, we're gold.'

Based on that (and all the actions surrounding it, since you basically spent most of your time trying to lower the experience for others until we dropped a hammer on you), I would tread very lightly when you discuss CF being better without certain players.

2) The forums will be better off without your posts for a while. Again.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Gorach-ee (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 08:02 AM

#91497, "Man, that's exactly the reason"
In response to Reply #17

why I absolutely love it that you're back. I'm drinking one to your health tonight.

Drogal (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 08:04 AM

#91498, "RE: People we can do without."
In response to Reply #17

Wow, very little respect for a Player like that.

Trip (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 12:22 PM

#91504, "Yeah same here."
In response to Reply #19

Wonder if Valg will say who it really was.

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 04:21 PM

#91512, "Wouldn't he be going off your IP address?"
In response to Reply #22

Which would imply that if it isn't you, you know who it must be.

He cant be. (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 04:25 PM

#91513, "RE: Wouldn't he be going off your IP address?"
In response to Reply #28

Considering my roommate quit and Dregthun was my last besides a new char I rolled recently that's not even in pk yet.

All the more reason why I'm befuddled at his accusation.

Trip (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 12:20 PM

#91503, "RE: People we can do without."
In response to Reply #17

Dude I have no freaking clue what character that was or how you could possibly think its me, but after kyaltaru... dregthun was my only actual char over 10th hours.

I don't know if you're just trying to make #### up. But you might want to recheck your IPs

I don't think I've ever even used numbers in a tell.

I hope you're humble enough to apologize and admit you're wrong.

Trip (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 12:34 PM

#91505, "Addendum"
In response to Reply #21

I forgot about Taruksil as well. Two characters my bad. I'm on my phone but if you banned me from the forums I sure hope its removed by the time I get home with an apology and saying you're wrong.

Even on the most evil chats I play I never full sac EVER either. Anyone who was killed by Dregthun, Taruksil, or Kyaltaru will attest to that.

tngni (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 01:13 PM

#91507, "RE: Addendum"
In response to Reply #23

From some of the conversations I've had with some of your chars, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this was you. I might dig around for some logs later.

Trip (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 01:14 PM

#91509, "Good thing it on Valg to clear it up."
In response to Reply #24

And not you then.

TMNS_lurking (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 04:29 PM

#91514, "Wow, you can't even not lie when you try and come off s..."
In response to Reply #21

You played a titled arial warrior in EMPIRE before your mino Yoshimi.

*sigh*

That Guy (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 04:43 PM

#91517, "You mean Taruksil? Check above nt"
In response to Reply #30

Trip (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 04:55 PM

#91518, "Already mentioned him."
In response to Reply #30

Settle your ass down. Sorry your fantasy that I lie all the time was ruined though.

DaevrynTue 30-Mar-10 01:28 PM
11117 posts
#91535, "RE: People we can do without."
In response to Reply #21

I haven't seen Valg in a day or two, so I'm going to assume he's busy and go ahead and throw a quick response at this.

I believe you are correct in that Valg got this post-death OOC outburst mixed up with another one.

However, I don't think he particularly owes you an apology, because in my opinion the appropriate log makes you look much worse than this one does.

Trip (Guest)Tue 30-Mar-10 01:58 PM

#91536, "What 'appropriate' log are you even talking about?"
In response to Reply #35

Something from Dregthun's life or what?

How dosen't he owe me one? He can just try and sit here and openly ban me and try to make me look like #### on the forum with absolutely none of it being true and that's fine and dandy?

I sure am curious what new log you're talking about and hope you post it though.

#1 - I do not in any way, shape, or form, deserve a forum ban.
#2 - You have no logs of me doing anything even remotely close to the one he posted. I haven't gone that OOC on someone for like 5-6 years when I didn't know what I was doing.

DaevrynTue 30-Mar-10 02:17 PM
11117 posts
#91538, "RE: What 'appropriate' log are you even talking about?"
In response to Reply #36

That'd be the one that starts with this:

Nemekai tells Chushack 'Man ##### you dude, I come back to play the
####ing game after a year and I get made to walk to ####ing evermoon
hollow get my potions stolen by a ####ing thief and then you talk ##### to me when I die? Enjoy the ####ty playerbase.'

Considering that Nemekai goes on to repeatedly claim to be Kyaltaru and the IPs checked out... you'd have a hard time convincing me that wasn't you.

Pro (Guest)Tue 30-Mar-10 02:50 PM

#91540, "I got the same line from some duergar warrior named"
In response to Reply #37

X something recently in Empire.

And they were able to rank and gear well insanly fast to the point I assumed they had ooc help.

I'm certain it's the same person.

Trip (Guest)Tue 30-Mar-10 07:03 PM

#91542, "Yeah... Ill own up to that for sure."
In response to Reply #37

I forgot about him. I was four hours in... asked for the Oath... he told me to come to evermoon to get the Oath so I make it there like level 12 and no moves. He stands next to me and grins and I yelled a failed steal. Next thing I know all my potions are gone and a thief backstabs me with a storm shear... I get three rooms away with my no moves and die. Get fulled for my fine leather and i whois the thief and he's an oath and Chusak tells me hell make sure Ill never stay in the Empire if I oath.

So. I got pissed then sent that tell. Not classy but how the #### are you even comparing it to Valgs post?

There's evil RP and being an extreme asshole. So I rerolled as Taruksil so I could play my idea out.

Tell me in any way how I deserve a ban or his accusation left up unless you're still all butthurt from me calling you out as Cabdru, you lying, then slipping up. Because I thought we were past that. Enough to at least not get this ####bag undeserved treatment. If that tell was so bad why was I not even remotely punished for 6 months until now? Or how can you even compare it to trying to grief/fullsac. If anything I was calling someone a bitch FOR griefing.

Either way. You guys are in the wrong still. And this bans BS. Tell me honestly how many headaches or bad things I've done since the Cabdru incident. If you count this? 1.

HammerSongTue 30-Mar-10 08:24 PM
679 posts
#91543, "RE: Yeah... Ill own up to that for sure."
In response to Reply #40

I think all points have been made and this thread isn't going anywhere fast. Please refrain from adding any fuel to the fire by reposting on this topic or I'll be forced to do more than lock the thread.

We appreciate all players in this game, and while some are more vocal than others, the ultimate enjoyment of all players is what we're looking to achieve.

Pro (Guest)Tue 30-Mar-10 10:45 PM

#91544, "Whas Tarukasil a Duergar warrior in Empire?"
In response to Reply #40

N/t

IsildurTue 30-Mar-10 03:28 PM
5969 posts
#91541, "RE: What 'appropriate' log are you even talking about?"
In response to Reply #36

>How dosen't he owe me one? He can just try and sit here and
>openly ban me and try to make me look like #### on the forum
>with absolutely none of it being true and that's fine and
>dandy?

Key words: "with absolutely none of it being true". Daevryn's point was that even though Valguarnera posted the wrong log, there is still, theoretically, a "correct" log in which you still come across in an unfavorable light. (I have no idea if this log actually exists; I'm just commenting on the point Daevryn was trying to make.)

>#1 - I do not in any way, shape, or form, deserve a forum
>ban.

Re-read your initial post titled, "Jesus". Then consider this text from the forum rules:

"Do not post to attack another poster. If you feel the need to criticize, focus on constructively addressing the ideas and not their author."

Mek (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 01:14 PM

#91508, "I love accountability! -nt-"
In response to Reply #17

asf

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 04:12 PM

#91511, "Fernufeyia? nt"
In response to Reply #17

nt

ScrimbulMon 29-Mar-10 07:35 PM
884 posts
#91521, "I <3 you Trip."
In response to Reply #15

I don't even have to reply, you just board the train heading for the chasm and ride it over without being prompted.

I'm unemployed but your stupid rant making you look like an idiot completely out of the blue still made me smile.

>You're a ####ing bag of nonstop whiny ####

Hypocrite.

who's posts are
>way too long

Post length is a matter of preference. If you can't read at a high school grade level, I can see where posts the length of an essay would bother you, since it's not rambling you're complaining about specifically. I've vastly improved on not rambling in the last few years.

>and filled with way to much elitism

'It was never my goal to be lethal'

There's no elitism in the OP but you have such a hardon for me I'll pretend there is.

I have the same right to call bullsheeit as you or anyone else. I just specifically angle to be a jackass about it because anyone merely politely mentioning it just gets ignored or accused of whining when using a perfectly civil tone to argue against what is considered to be 'the status quo' i.e. the hotly disputed parts, as opposed to the categories of 'bug' or 'good idea'.

There's lots of stuff that's anywhere from a little to completely out of whack in this game (mechanics, difficulty of explore areas, certain imms on staff past and present, thematic concerns in regards to realism over humor) that the counterarguments for keeping it as-is vary from hollow, weak, vague or a complete stonewalled refusal to change. Others the counterarguments are equally matched with the imms reply being 'this is the way it is, deal with it'.

You don't have to be a vet to call BS or vote with your feet, I don't do it out of personal spite.

for sucking
>and NEVER EVER playing characters that last longer than a
>pimple on my ass.

Neither does Nepenthe even before the oncoming child or his marriage, but you don't seem to be abusing him about it, Islamic Rage Boy.

I would have kept the character but I kinda have to not starve to death, and I would have kept the High Priestess alive until this point in this year (and successfully held the position to boot) but I had finals. Maybe I just am not obsessed with my stupid assed 'hour count' or 'making an impact' as you are, I just want the phat lootz and want to butt heads with skilled players without dealing with #### align-restricted progs and cute uncounterable escape tricks or the RNG. Same as anyone else.

>
>CF needs all the good players it can get, but it could really
>do without you.

The game will do what the imms consider to be in the realm of 'just fine' with or without me, and while it could do better if crap like a/b/s and the heavy emphasis on exploration and the 'right place, right time, right person snooping' imm reward system for RP were toned down a bit and done a 180 on (I specifically don't participate in role contests so I can't complain on that), it's hardly me that's driving off new players. Newbies don't need or care about half the crap you or I talk about.

They also don't care if you or I stay or walk, and they chuckle and shake their head at posts like yours whether they agree or not with you.

Droma (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 06:27 AM

#91494, "Hand to hand helps after those big withers..."
In response to Reply #2

Not all svirfs need to rely on pincer

Marin (Guest)Mon 29-Mar-10 12:07 PM

#91502, "Well done."
In response to Reply #2

I could sense your frustration about Ageryn, hence why I finally told you about the watches. I liked the idea of using nightgaunts and the city guards, that was pretty clever.

Good luck with a job.

ScrimbulMon 29-Mar-10 07:01 PM
884 posts
#91520, "I liked you."
In response to Reply #20
Edited on Mon 29-Mar-10 07:01 PM

Which is hard for me to say about lots of people's RP.

You were a goodie but you were consistently one of the more pleasant people to deal with on a day to day basis. We had a respectful opposition thing going on, and I wish it could have gone further had I not gotten fired.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91468 Previous topic | Next topic