Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Asvamon Gurpamalopa the Mystical" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91185
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Mar-10 07:16 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17209 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91185, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Asvamon Gurpamalopa the Mystical"

Mon Mar 15 19:12:35 2010

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Asvamon perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:invoker
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:119

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Gaplemo (Guest)Wed 17-Mar-10 01:51 PM

#91248, "Was a lot of fun"
In response to Reply #0

Hadn't done a tribby since my tribby ap, thought I would try and mix it up a little. The character was made to pretty much explore strange places, I went trib so I could group with Empire/scion/fortress/nexus if I needed to to go to all the area explores that I wanted to go to. Vokers are aresome but I dont play one that well, Found my sleek black fairly easy but never found the other two...the black was usually enough to give someone a good fight coupled with voker shields.

Lamayinn-Thanks for the induct, sorry I didnt to more on duty for the spire. Youre a good provost, keep it up.

Ewonelyia-Knew you would get vindicator...you earned it, good luck. Competant shifter, Ill miss argueing with you about the imperials and how they view things.

Ckath, Saffera, Damgril- Other than wandering around alone, You three were the most willing to employ a wandering invokers services for your trips. I enjoyed armorgrabbing, the two hell trips. (Ckath you lucky son of a bitch, had I not led you in there I would have never let you get out the way you did )

Jeeco-I slayed that dragon and gave you half those times so you wouldnt rob me later Having played a kingpin recently I know that if youre not gifted to #### youre gonna rob people so might as well be on the giving side.

I'm already a couple days into my next char so I'll see you all in the fields soon!

Jeeco (Guest)Thu 18-Mar-10 02:25 AM

#91268, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #2

For all the gold man, that was greatly appreciated. Too bad you didn't keep that Orb for me .

Ckath (Guest)Tue 16-Mar-10 03:28 PM

#91223, "Thanks for a few things."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for that certain amulet. I hope I made it up to you by getting you into the hell trips. Man were you lucky the second time! We had just gotten the last obulus and were heading in when you got online. I was like WAIT! I'm getting one more! I'm sure this guy will join us.

Either way, had tons of fun with you in hell. Odd that we didn't interact much before those trips.

Good luck with your next.

No problem (Guest)Wed 17-Mar-10 01:56 PM

#91249, "RE: Thanks for a few things."
In response to Reply #1

With no earthshield, I couldnt have held it...I figured what I would get later would moer than pay for it if you "owed" me when you all took me to hell. I was quite content with the outcome with the trips, everyone came together real well down there and worked as a team. Thank god someone took over when they did cause I was downright confused. Thats what I get for reading my own maps.

Anyhow, I hope you guys eventually get a group together that goes that reaches Satan. In all my years I've only gotten there once, and Its a cool experience. Good luck, keep circulating that hell gear!

When I deleted, I called a bunch of lowbies under 25 over and passed out my whole set, so the lowbie ranks should be a little more interesting for a couple days

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91185 Previous topic | Next topic