Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Rennec the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91153
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 14-Mar-10 06:56 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17209 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91153, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Rennec the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sun Mar 14 06:53:05 2010

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Rennec perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:99

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lylesse (Guest)Sun 14-Mar-10 08:48 AM

#91154, "Sad to see you go old friend..."
In response to Reply #0

Was fun learning together for so many levels... so long ago..

Wish our times would have meshed better...

Good luck with your next..

Rennec (Guest)Mon 15-Mar-10 10:55 AM

#91159, "RE: Sad to see you go old friend..."
In response to Reply #1

That was my main problem with this char. Being Swedish sucks some times. I also had a paper to do (Cinema Studies) so my playing time was severely limited. I was already getting tired of the char when Adalephon deleted but I stuck it out because Lylesse was as dear to me as Ada (and as Jenella later on would become).

This was my first char to hero and my first char with a role. It was just too bad that most things I did RP-wise (as well as joining Outlander) was done as an afterthought. I had no plans whatsoever with this char when I rolled during double XP but I fleshed him out as time went on.

Another thing that was annoying was the fact that I hated fighting in the cities with a ranger. Tribs usually stayed in town when they had the fetish (as they should, no blame there) which made retreival hard for me. I wanted a char that wasn't so severely limited to wilderness.

Thanks for helping out my n00b behind as much as you did. You took good care of me even though I sucked pretty hard. Too bad my pk-skills are still next to crappy even though I had plenty of chances to learn I guess it takes more than one char to become awesome.

Adalephon (Guest)Tue 16-Mar-10 06:21 PM

#91227, "RE: Sad to see you go old friend..."
In response to Reply #2

Loved this character, and the interactions I had with him, and the fact you are in Sweeden explains why our times meshed as well as they did. I could tell at times you were learning the ropes as it were, and I am far from seasoned myself, very far, so was happy to pass on what I could when I could.
Your RP was spot on too, logging on and just getting a tell ELF! was actually quite warming, and later over CB it was just perfect. Sorry I disappeared on you as I did, but Adalephon was my first transmuter and an experiment with the class taking advantage of the double exp and I just lost steam with him.
Good luck with your next!

Rennec (Guest)Wed 17-Mar-10 06:42 PM

#91257, "RE: Sad to see you go old friend..."
In response to Reply #3

Turns out RP'ing someone that has a hard time remembering names and just uses race or class instead kinda sucks
It was immensely hard sometimes to state over CB that I spotted a gnome on eastern when basically no one would know who I meant.

I thanked the gods (Nepenthe, Valg and so on) I met you (and Lylesse) with Rennec or I probably never would have joined Outlander, which was an awesome place for learning. The easy induction wasn't bad either

Pro (Guest)Tue 16-Mar-10 06:40 PM

#91228, "Never count on ranger familiarity or entangle"
In response to Reply #2

For any of your fights.

Think of them as perks for when the fight does come to the woods.

People just don't like comming to the woods to fight outlanders. Not because they are so bad ass, but because you never know how many of them there are.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91153 Previous topic | Next topic