Subject: "(DEL) Vhengret the Master of the Glade, the Wild Rav" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9112
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 14-Sep-02 11:43 PM
Member since 02nd May 2024
16824 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9112, "(DEL) Vhengret the Master of the Glade, the Wild Rav"

Sun Sep 15 01:41:41 2002

3 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Winter Wolf on the Theran calendar Vhengret perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:149
PK Ratio:68% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Heh, Blimbali (Guest), 15-Sep-02 03:33 PM, #4
Reply RE: Heh, Vhengret (Guest), 15-Sep-02 08:29 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Heh, Racli, 22-Sep-02 06:41 AM, #14
          Reply RE: Heh, Saisivia (Guest), 27-Sep-02 10:37 AM, #15
Reply A true shame, Vhengret (Guest), 14-Sep-02 11:49 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A true shame, Jaslanna (Guest), 15-Sep-02 01:31 PM, #2
     Reply farewell, Daurwyn (Guest), 15-Sep-02 01:55 PM, #3
     Reply RE: farewell, Vhengret (Guest), 15-Sep-02 08:24 PM, #8
     Reply A well fed raven leaves the battlefield., Legissal (Guest), 15-Sep-02 04:01 PM, #5
     Reply RE: A well fed raven leaves the battlefield., Vhengret (Guest), 15-Sep-02 08:21 PM, #7
     Reply RE: A true shame, Prendac, 15-Sep-02 04:51 PM, #6
     Reply RE: A true shame, Vhengret (Guest), 15-Sep-02 08:26 PM, #9
     Reply RE: A true shame, Intronan, 16-Sep-02 04:41 AM, #11
     Reply damn, Ilyatur (Guest), 16-Sep-02 08:09 AM, #12
     Reply RE: A true shame, Othloir (Guest), 16-Sep-02 05:45 PM, #13

Blimbali (Guest)Sun 15-Sep-02 03:33 PM

#9113, "Heh"
In response to Reply #0

I really wish I had more opportinuty to speak with you seriously. You helped the grove defend occationaly because you wanted to hunt those who attacked, and the one time you and I fought some warlocks in the past. You were an unlikely ally but I knew you were near and didnt want a fight with me so I said what the hell. This was before you went scion of course. I think I died in that fight jsut from the overwhelming odds but it stands out in memory.

G'luck

Vhengret (Guest)Sun 15-Sep-02 08:29 PM

#9114, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #4

I was sketchy about the grove
had respect for a few, and hunted most of those that walked in the light.. one of those that I hunted I gained a lot of damned respect for, certain dwarf spear spec , and the rest I just pretty well killed with ease

and yeah, I wish we had more interaction as well.. but after that fated fight in the past were you got wacked fast as hell and I barely escaped with my hide, didnt really feel right talking to you

anyway, wish you well

peace

NbM

RacliSun 22-Sep-02 06:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9115, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #10

I think it's safe to say that I hated you when we first met, but after a while I went from hunting you to destroy you to hunting you just for the fun of the fight. I was sphere Combat so I decided to make a cameo appearance with RPing since I came to like you. I think you were the only person I fought that I truly respected, except for that one orc, oh yea, and Saisivia. Everyone else had to gang me (and I had a good deal of that happening to me before I deleted) but it's CF life. Anyway, well played. I enjoyed our fights, and you RPed a Raven well, judging from the others I've interacted with. Best of luck with your next

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Saisivia (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 10:37 AM

#9116, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #14

Respected eh? Oddly I think Saisivia is my most successful character as far people actually remembering her.

Vhengret (Guest)Sat 14-Sep-02 11:49 PM

#9117, "A true shame"
In response to Reply #0

Wrost idea I ever had was to join scions to attempt to flush out the final stages of Vhengret, I should have stayed being rather bored and a loner. Intronan, your the biizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooooooommmmm, sorry if I let you down in any way shape or form, but I doubt I did, we had some great conversations. I may post my role later on, if anyone is interested, and I would like to know what the few people that interacted with me, or saw me thought..

Lets see, I will make fairwells very brief..

Intronan: I dont need to say anything, my stunned silence on how great an immortal you are should cover all the aspects, Thanks!

Bryvac: You are doing well, keep it up, and keep the name of the raven alive in my passing, the cold touch finally found me

Legissal: Wasnt around you much, but well done all in all, shame you couldnt find that tad bit of info I wanted found.. forced me into looking into scion for it, a shame

Othloir: You punk, ill get ya

lets see, im tired, and just raged/bored/new character on the way deleted so I am going to leave it breif, holla at me and I will holla back

Gaplemo you are a whore.. question.. could I have been worded even though I had the hunt on me?

laaaaaaaate

NbM

Jaslanna (Guest)Sun 15-Sep-02 01:31 PM

#9127, "RE: A true shame"
In response to Reply #1

I knew you were going to do it after you returned immediately after you left the first time. A damn shame. Scion needs the people at the moment.

Daurwyn (Guest)Sun 15-Sep-02 01:55 PM

#9125, "farewell"
In response to Reply #1

well, you didn't mention my current character but I thought you were interesting when we spoke, which we did now and then.

As far as the hunt goes, it does block magical transportation iirc.

I think you did yourself a bit of damage though posting that log of you getting bashed to death on Dio's though. Not because you died, but because your character seemed to take things in stride, but the log showed that you didn't.

Vhengret (Guest)Sun 15-Sep-02 08:24 PM

#9126, "RE: farewell"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, the hunt is a bitch.. bit strong especially considering the druid that cast it on me I had 7 ranks on and fully mastered defenses And I was in the wilds... then it proceeded to tear me a new asshole

anyway, Whichever one you were, thanks for the interesting convo's
kinda curious which you were, get ahold of me?
cmwillig@hotmail.com

and yea.. that log did show me in a bad light, but it was posted to show how I faired with all my pretty's and fully mastered defenses against two foes that I had ranks on in the wilds..

a well
till next time

peace

NbM

Legissal (Guest)Sun 15-Sep-02 04:01 PM

#9123, "A well fed raven leaves the battlefield."
In response to Reply #1

How many times did i not stumble into your traps...heh. I actually asked around a lot for information on you know what, but never found anything. Just rumors.
Well done, and good luck on your next. Though luck is not something you would need i guess .

Vhengret (Guest)Sun 15-Sep-02 08:21 PM

#9124, "RE: A well fed raven leaves the battlefield."
In response to Reply #5

I am actually glad you truly did ask around a bit, in character.. though I am pretty certain we both could have gone ooc and known exactly were the name Satampra came from, but hey, had to stay IC..

The one time I did rank with you went quite well and fast.. you keeping me alive and another doing all the damage and me taking the blows.. until of course, you lost your mind and never came back hehe.

anyway, hero, and show intronan what a follower of the raven is capable of, in my leave

do well

peace

p.s. if you want to get in contact with me (msn or hotmail) check out the reply below

PrendacSun 15-Sep-02 04:51 PM
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9121, "RE: A true shame"
In response to Reply #1

You were a cool guy...

Prendac was always nervous around you because he didn't know whether to trust you or not (also, according to Prendac's role he didn't like people who didn't have a trusting spirit). Great job on gettin' Intronan's tat and all the other cool things you did.

Sorry you got caught in my snare near Aridhol, btw.

Vhengret (Guest)Sun 15-Sep-02 08:26 PM

#9122, "RE: A true shame"
In response to Reply #6

Its all good bout the snare, happens.. though I would think rangers would know how to avoid them

and I felt pretty well the same way about you.. wasnt sure.. kinda sketchy, but somewhat trusting to a point

IntronanMon 16-Sep-02 04:41 AM
25 posts
#9120, "RE: A true shame"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for the compliments. And great job. I watched you a good bit, because I really liked your style, and admired your roleplay, both with me, and with others, when you had no idea I was around and watching. There's those who roleplay great at times, and when they need too, and there's those who just do it all the time. You did it all the time, and I really liked that. Really good character, hope you roll up another just as good, people like that always stand out, both to me, and others, who made a point to mention it to me as well.

Ilyatur (Guest)Mon 16-Sep-02 08:09 AM

#9119, "damn"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed interacting with Vhengret very much.

I have interacted with evil rangers before with past characters, and I really enjoyed that you seemed to have a REASON for being the way you were, and I liked to try to figure that out from your reactions to certain situations without straight asking you point blank, and it was really nice for ilyatur to have a fellow guildmember that would not attack on sight

I really enjoyed the couple times we hunted together, even though it seems that our target always eluded us we did seem to be able to do a bit of collateral damage. It is a shame we did not get to rank together more, although it seemed neither of us could leave the other in the dust...those nights where I would get 5-6 ranks....I would notice you 4 days later with a rank on me, and it helped to keep me motivated to keep up with you, and for that I (the player) am grateful.

Othloir (Guest)Mon 16-Sep-02 05:45 PM

#9118, "RE: A true shame"
In response to Reply #1

*grumble* Damn you for deleting! I loved our chats, and as I kinda told you...our little brawl just wasn't fair. You'd better hurry up and get another char going sometime. You're too fun to not have around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9112 Previous topic | Next topic