Subject: "RAGE: Sothis tired of gayness" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91108
Show all folders

Sothis (Guest)Thu 11-Mar-10 10:35 PM

#91108, "RAGE: Sothis tired of gayness"

I cant say I enjoyed spending dozens of hours raising zombies to get endlessly swarmed by thousands of enemies, then ganked 2v1 by two caballed heroes as an uncaballed 44 d-elf necro. Thanks to uh Scion for uh yeah. Way to be.

Good news for Ageryn is his pk numbers get padded. All the rest of you find someone else to jizz over when you see them on who pk.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply RE: RAGE: Sothis tired of gayness, Ageryn (Guest), 12-Mar-10 01:01 AM, #2
Reply Therein lies the problem, isn't it?, Problem (Guest), 12-Mar-10 01:30 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Therein lies the problem, isn't it?, Amused (Guest), 12-Mar-10 01:37 AM, #4
     Reply You surely like to whine nt, Dervish, 12-Mar-10 01:55 AM, #5
     Reply You're like a kid crying beneath a cookie jar. You'll g..., Lhydia, 12-Mar-10 06:58 AM, #6
     Reply A record of the horrible ganging carnage:, Valguarnera, 12-Mar-10 07:24 AM, #7
Reply RE: RAGE: Sothis tired of gayness, Rorgoth (Guest), 12-Mar-10 12:40 AM, #1

Ageryn (Guest)Fri 12-Mar-10 01:01 AM

#91115, "RE: RAGE: Sothis tired of gayness"
In response to Reply #0

When you have a guy slept in an area with a summon spot do you expect him not to call for help? Do you expect the help, if it arrives in time, to stand there and let you kill him? Is that how you would play a good-aligned character?

Problem (Guest)Fri 12-Mar-10 01:30 AM

#91116, "Therein lies the problem, isn't it?"
In response to Reply #2

The honor RP is out the window.

Now, it is all about 'helping the brethren', most notably, through pking and 'saving' them.

Of course, in the end, no matter your justification, it comes out to 'I don't mind ganking' or 'I like to gank' or 'Gank away!'

It's hard to play an uncaballed evil because of the typical good 'rp'. Which, in turn, leads to a less enjoyable experience because goodies like to gank.

But hey! Who cares right? It's CF after all! So evils, go form your permas and start ganking the #### out of goodies. Put in the guise of 'I want power, and I don't mind sharing it with other evils'.

After all, justification seems to amount to everything, regardless of sportsmanship, enjoying playing the game, or the likes.

Amused (Guest)Fri 12-Mar-10 01:37 AM

#91117, "RE: Therein lies the problem, isn't it?"
In response to Reply #3

Well if you think of a char as a person in that world.. you think a person would want to have the chance to survive or not?

DervishFri 12-Mar-10 01:55 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#91118, "You surely like to whine nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

LhydiaFri 12-Mar-10 06:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91120, "You're like a kid crying beneath a cookie jar. You'll g..."
In response to Reply #3

gr

ValguarneraFri 12-Mar-10 07:24 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91121, "A record of the horrible ganging carnage:"
In response to Reply #3

Sothis was killed by PCs 14 times in 97 hours.

11 of those were solo.
3 of those were by groups of 2.
0 of those were by larger groups.

Oh, the humanity.

Being that this thread has gone nowhere but bitching, we'll lock it, let it cool off, and wait for the official one in a couple days.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Rorgoth (Guest)Fri 12-Mar-10 12:40 AM

#91114, "RE: RAGE: Sothis tired of gayness"
In response to Reply #0

I wasn't hunting you, you just showed up and I followed. When you got me slept I said something over cb. It's not like I even participated in that fight, everyone who's fought me knows I suck at pk. I'm sorry this was the felling blow for you, it was the first I had ever fought you. Hope you play something you have more fun with next time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91108 Previous topic | Next topic