Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Uli the Wizard of Transmutation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90842
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 02-Mar-10 05:48 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17209 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90842, "(DELETED) [None] Uli the Wizard of Transmutation"

Tue Mar 2 16:47:53 2010

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Uli perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:37
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:39

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NewbieMuter (Guest)Tue 02-Mar-10 06:46 PM

#90844, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Uli the Wizard of Transmutation"
In response to Reply #0

I just tried a new role with this character, but the whole ordeal of getting into the fortress as a scribe is just to much. I get interaction from Padwei, and it's one question, and he doesn't respond to me at all. I replied back to him one sentence, and that was enough for him to tell me i'm not a scribe, eventhough, I had two other recommendations.

It's just annoying. Plus, you have the IMMS who dont like me, and vice versa. Some of you are pretty cool, but there are a few of you who just have it in for me, but I dont care.

Imms need to get together, and have one common belief as to what it takes to get into the Fortress as a squire or scribe. Because it's different from each one. I've played alot of fortress characters. but this was BS.

ALondarin (spelling?) You were really cool, but I just had enough.

Aurilimilis-- you were very cool to me wheN I was much younger. You helped me out alot. Props to you.

Fortobserver (Guest)Tue 02-Mar-10 09:46 PM

#90850, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Uli the Wizard of Transmutation"
In response to Reply #1

What was the question and what was the answer?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90842 Previous topic | Next topic