Subject: "Graesen deleted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90398
Show all folders

A2Thu 11-Feb-10 12:36 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
371 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90398, "Graesen deleted"

Time to throw away 63 hours, 51 levels and 577200 experience.

I didn't really plan the char well when I started, only that I had never played a ranger and wanted to give it a shot, and the double xp made that very accessible.

Heroed, got my 100% in the certain skill, played around a little but never really found a groove with any kind of character depth.

To the people I leveled with, thanks. To the imm that inducted me also thanks, that was a very non-flashy induction and at the same time, very very f'ing cool. I didn't know you were an imm at first, I assumed the delf outie muter, then you told me my snare was gone and I was wondering what the hell was going on. Anyway, well done. I just wish I knew who it was, because I'd like to go after empowerment from you.

Bottom line, I felt like felar_ranger_093049 and I really had no idea what to do next. The good thing about this char is it made me want to play cf again, but I need to do something I really want to play to the hilt (Lyriesteon you around for empowerment??)

Until I come up with the role, peace.

Yaelin, Linaeren, Laenellis, Landren, Vessit, Garenth, etc etc

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IsildurThu 11-Feb-10 01:52 PM
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90412, "RE: Graesen deleted"
In response to Reply #0

Batman reference?

Dronstyrr (Guest)Thu 11-Feb-10 02:46 AM

#90403, "FU"
In response to Reply #0

Seriously, you travel with a guy for 14 hours on double XP and what's he do? Join the cabal that can't stop griefing you.

We could have done beautiful things together. Too bad you never talked about Outlander to me, you may have just swayed me but now there's a point of no return.

Our ranking was a thing of beauty.

Hope you come back, and enjoy Chi-Town if you're still there.

A2Thu 11-Feb-10 11:03 AM
371 posts
#90410, "RE: FU"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry they're giving you such a hard time, only one I really interacted with was the harbinger.

In LA now. Still looking for work.

Dronstyrr (Guest)Thu 11-Feb-10 04:32 PM

#90414, "At least I finally outlived you. Heh."
In response to Reply #2

Was a long time coming. Though you weren't playing an honor char this time.

Was without a job for a while myself, good luck. Stay away from gang members, especially from the Mexican Mafia.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90398 Previous topic | Next topic