Subject: "Deleted" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90223
Show all folders

Ssasslao (Guest)Sun 07-Feb-10 04:20 AM

#90223, "Deleted"

I've got bored and threw my life to some villagers. Well done with permabashing when my CT fell, but I didn't even want to run - I wanted to die to the imperials and give all those cool stuff to them, but I didn't find them in time.

So, it was my first and last PK death. I'm pretty sure, should I want, eventually I would end up with zero PK desaths and good amount of wins, if not one problem: scion cabal is dead.

Mergulla, you suck as a cabal leader. Shot yourself and free the spot for someone, who care for the cabal and the game.

This was one of the characters, whom role and background I really felt and enjoyed (most of others I didn't really care).

One more lesson from this character - DO NOT MAKE SABORAGE ROLES, OR YOU WILL BE SCREWED. In short, I wanted to get into the Chasm and investigate death of my familiy in Maethien; they were killed by nightwalkers and I wanted to revenge. Got some nice immexp for the role and addons, and had some interesing plans for the character - becoming loyal to nightwalkers and gaining power with them, but idle Mergulla just didn't give me that chance. And for good, because as I wrote in Bandeth's farewell, I don't have time anymore.

Lastly, fighting ragers sometimes was hopeless. I managed to dress up with about +25-30 dex and +15 str, and my dex/str didn't drop down to 3 even after all their boneshatters/artery/hutls/impales and etc. Yet, I barely could hit ANY of them - from fire giants to dwarves. Only rake worked, but not enough to win the fight.
Summary: wolverine sucks for fighting villagers. If you want to deal with them, and got wolverine - roll the bones. I wanted to see what is it, and it was my mistake, I should pick somethng else. Alligator was outstanding form for explorations (I've completed quest in aboleths alone), but not for PK fights.

My black rod was a complete failure. I've checked about 40 different places and didn't find it. I didn't pick barrier attunement because it would mean a surrender. In process, I've learned a lot of barrier spots, so it was worth it. Also, I had no problems with barrier - I've used limited wands/rods and there always were enough of them.

Nobody impressed me, escept for Lamayinn I think. So, good luck to you! I think I know who you was before the purge

Ssasslao/Bandeth/Mmumma

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

HammerSongSun 07-Feb-10 09:48 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90229, "RE: Deleted"
In response to Reply #0

I can see the direction you wanted to take this post so it's locked. No Mergulla bashing posts on my watch.

On another note, I've seen Mergulla interact with 'many' players. Why not think of a way to stand out rather than pointing fingers for an epic failure in expectations?

I mean that in the most respectful way possible. Immortals are typically 1 person trying to interact with many at any given time. Every now and then, you're going to be unable to interact with someone. Gods are also meant to 'rarely' touch lives. Meaning, you've got to do something incredible for one to interact with you.

Nog (Guest)Sun 07-Feb-10 09:45 AM

#90228, "Damn."
In response to Reply #0

I wish you woulda brought me exploring

GLWYN

Lamayinn (Guest)Sun 07-Feb-10 05:01 AM

#90225, "RE: Deleted"
In response to Reply #0

I always thought Ssasslao is a really cool character.
Every time I seek you log on, I know you'll be up to something interesting.

I don't deny that I was amused that you got cheated by a djinn sultan who ended up giving that questie crystal to someone else. I was like how the hell did he get cheated by a familiar?!

If you leave a contact, I'll try to reach you and we'll see if you're right on who I was playing before the purge.

GLWYN

Ssasslao (Guest)Sun 07-Feb-10 07:14 AM

#90226, "RE: Deleted"
In response to Reply #1

I knew it was Arvery's jinn, and gave it to him (I've expceted som RP afterwards). But it went into absolutely zero RP after I gave it to him, and it was a total failure (from my point of view) of his part. But, at that time I had no interest in imm exp or imm rewards, so I didn't care much.

Yes, you can e-mail me to a_danilevski@mail.ru

Lamayinn (Guest)Sun 07-Feb-10 08:00 AM

#90227, "RE: Deleted"
In response to Reply #2

Looks like you were con'ed.
Email sent

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90223 Previous topic | Next topic