Subject: "(DEL) Uulgraz the Shaman of Ice, Initiate of the Sc" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9008
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Sep-02 12:54 PM
Member since 05th May 2024
16829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9008, "(DEL) Uulgraz the Shaman of Ice, Initiate of the Sc"

Tue Sep 10 14:52:14 2002

12 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Uulgraz perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:136
PK Ratio:89% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Uulgraz (Guest)Tue 10-Sep-02 02:58 PM

#9009, "RE: (DEL) Uulgraz the Shaman of Ice, Initiate of the S..."
In response to Reply #0

Well yet another shaman I have lost the feel for. I really enjoyed
the char, and Cyradia's religion but I felt my quality of roleplay
was slipping and thats the time to call it quits. My hope was to keep
myself distanced from scions and close enough to the village that
they knew I would fight with parity. Uulgraz was sphere strength, offered most a fight one on one, and tried to hold a bit of respect for any who sent him packing. My role and cabal choice limited my interactions but I must say I saw some fine roleplaying from those about me. Amora, the orcs, sofia, valarath, sahvik, amongst others I wished to say well done and I hope to see ya back in the fields in one form or another.

The one truth I found with this character was that regardless of how much fussing about gangbangs on the forums I see no one wants to fight alone. I tried to offer a ton of people challenges to test steel or faith and all but a handful declined, including about 90% of paladins. This I must say depressed me. It may have been just a lack of trust on their part of my dirty lil evil self but oh well. To those who took me up on such my thanks.

In passing I wished to apoligize to Cyradia for fading away after the investment of time. I found our interactions among the best I have shared in CF and hope one day to play a Scarab to the level they are worthy of. Thanks for the chance.

Bad Ivan

Othloir (Guest)Tue 10-Sep-02 04:17 PM

#9013, "RE: (DEL) Uulgraz the Shaman of Ice, Initiate of the S..."
In response to Reply #1

Aargh...damn, I was actually hoping to get around to fighting with you, but the two times, I think it was, that you were around, I was in the middle of talking to an Imm, and then had to go. We'll cya around, and hopefully we can get a few brawls, player to player, in the future, no matter what the chars.

Cadremian (Guest)Wed 11-Sep-02 04:18 AM

#9012, "RE: (DEL) Uulgraz the Shaman of Ice, Initiate of the S..."
In response to Reply #1

Damn, I was really hoping that you wouldn't have done this. I had a feeling when I didn't see you around after that last death at the Sylvan Grove that I wouldn't see you again. I was bummed when Rovgilok left, now you. Fighting a scarab is always interesting because you know that Scarabaeus and Cyradia do not put up with idiots in their cabal. Good luck with the next.

Valarath (Guest)Wed 11-Sep-02 02:24 PM

#9011, "I thought you were cool."
In response to Reply #1

Once you attacked me on eastern in my youth, when I was still learning my Rager skills. First time I think I really used thirst and had it help a lot. Then Faerk jumped in, I know it was him because after one person fled, the next guy I was hitting started taking demolishes *smirk*.

You could have killed me many many times. Over six times I saw/passed you when I was at least gushing blood or worse returning from a fight. Thoes were really scary times, but I wasn't even worth the time, seeing as you were always hunting someone down.

I really did go to meet you that one time, then blasted Druid walked in (standing at Darien Crossroads seemed like a good idea at the time). Took care of it, but then things got really hot, I am sorry about that.

I think you did good as a Scarab.

GabeTue 17-Sep-02 10:42 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
182 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9010, "RE: (DEL) Uulgraz the Shaman of Ice, Initiate of the S..."
In response to Reply #1

BAD IVAN!?..Damn dude...haven't heard from you since North Carolina! Your a riot.. ..anywho...I had fun interacting with you..when I was Falkim and Jelraak!

Toss me an email sometime

Gabe
gabe@qhcf.net

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9008 Previous topic | Next topic