Subject: "Finally calm enough" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90038
Show all folders

Glurgick (Guest)Mon 18-Jan-10 09:39 PM

#90038, "Finally calm enough"

So it took a few weeks, I've even rolled a char to take out some frustration and fill some time.....so upsetting

Anyhow, I rolled Glurg when I saw the lich got demoted for his absence. Kinda bunk I know, and I really didn't know much about Ahtieli, other than the fact that most of the playerbase I talked with was tired of being ruled by team russia.....I later learned that Ahtieli, despite what peeps think, is a great ally, and I'd go to bat nearly any cf day for the player. ANYHOW....glurgick was my second imperial ever...I can't believe I accomplished as much as I did. My opinion of empire was fulfilled....money and power...money can buy anything, and kissing the correct asses, paired with a certain whining, crying warmaster...a guy can go far. I climbed up the ladder quite fast, put some serious time into bloodoath and preaching, got a cabal edge, a title...all before I got elite. Thank you Enlilth. Empire....Awesome and very NOT awesome all in one, a challenging cabal, but once you get on top....it's all good. Just gotta keep peeps in line, bribe who you can, promote and demote with an iron fist.

First off, thanks everyone, the ride was awesome with an abrupt end without the airbag going off!

Enlilth You always say roll an Enlilth follower today! Always wanted one, finally made one, and I wasn't dissapointed. Thanks for the tatt, thanks for the interactions....in the later part before I got emperor, you kept me going. Thanks again.

Twist One day man, we will be on the same side...and I think we will both delete out of boredom Dup was a class act, hated you, but loved you...hope you could take everything with a grain of salt, because believe me, I definitly had to. Keep them coming, at one time I had a whole list of things to say about Dup, now, he just sticks out as a classy char Peace

Other Imms, don't know your opinions, but I didn't get much negative feedback IC so I figure there wasn't anything too bad. Thanks for keeping the game up and running, and no more crashes!

Ahtieli You the man, I don't care what peeps say, you rock
Gzur I found it funny that everyone thought you were part of team russia, classy classy classy, definitly someone I didn't want to mess with.
Tarleton A quick whisper in your ear, and bam, I got my chance, thanks for the bump, and thanks for the opportunity....Very classy
Hans Dude, I don't want to drag this out, but there was a time when I jumped #### almost like you do....relax, enjoy the game, make your next one better...that's the beauty of cf, you can always make something better...no one is invincible. And for the record, Glurgick 1 Hans 0. Deaths are all that counts man
High priests...I'm not forgetting your names, they are just slipping my mind. Thanks for the backup and support, a competant healer and anyone can be tough....case and point ELF FORT HEALER 13404004. I say this not to diminish your chars, because they were both awesome, but when coupled with a strong warrior....AWESOME. Thanks
Shadows....I never saw any of you later in my life...pity

Ragers
There is a soft place in my heart for you guys...alot of people don't know how tough it is to be a rager....Good job
Mala Good luck with the Imm
Minyar God I hate fighting your ragers
I know I am forgetting lots of you, post and I will reply

Fort
Dup...ie Dump####! I said it above, good char, thanks for making me better
Lorn I hated your neverending mana supply
Random elf smacktalkers....Made me want to stomp you into the ground even more. Everyone dies, but, if I had to die killing you..I would do it everyday, all day

Scion
Tins....tough mother**$*%$
Satoshi It was largely due to those earrings that I think I got the tatt, sorry, but thanks

Nexus
Oms After fighting you when you'd get away, I'd lose weapons I found myself screaming PIECE OF MONKEY ####! You did well from what I saw
Rhy Stout, tough, borderline badass. Great char

Tree
Trying to recall your names....most of you were tough as hell, if I caught you, I was patting myself on the back

Trib
Lam....we had so much to do
Valk Same as Lam

I was looking forward to the Orc agreement...we will never know how it was going to end up, but, from what I figured....Sapper training rocks

If I forgot you, sorry, post and I will reply.
Note I really hate peeps that just jump up and talk ####, but, that makes killing you so much better. I did what I could to not full anyone, and if you did get fulled, there was IC reasoning behind it. Thanks for making it a fun ride all, Peace out

Past chars
Igbah, Gerylanst, Bryvac, Ruseig, Stampar, Alriac, Brinkmun, Suilvanum, an assortment of others, and now finally Glurgick

feel free to drop me a line AIM handle Suilvanum

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Holy ####, Dervish, 28-Jan-10 08:17 AM, #8
Reply We had a good matchup, Minyar1 (Guest), 19-Jan-10 08:19 AM, #7
Reply Awesome char!, Lamanee (Guest), 19-Jan-10 02:39 AM, #5
Reply RE: Finally calm enough, Bezzilan (Guest), 19-Jan-10 12:33 AM, #4
Reply RE: Finally calm enough, Malakhi, 18-Jan-10 11:59 PM, #3
Reply ####ing Alriac ;), Kruuank (Guest), 18-Jan-10 11:49 PM, #2
Reply RE: Finally calm enough, Daevryn, 18-Jan-10 11:05 PM, #1
     Reply Conspiracy!!!, Minyar1 (Guest), 19-Jan-10 08:17 AM, #6

DervishThu 28-Jan-10 08:17 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#90121, "Holy ####"
In response to Reply #0

Did not know you were Igbah and Gerylanst. For me Glurgick was pretty weak Emperor after Ahtieli. And that demoting of Hanstian was bleh. Still I quite liked you and liked to travel with you.

Talund.

Minyar1 (Guest)Tue 19-Jan-10 08:19 AM

#90055, "We had a good matchup"
In response to Reply #0

We had some good fights going between us with Growwlis and then with Matren. Matren was definitely a better build for handling you than Growwlis was, though I think I came sorta close with Growwlis a few times. Some of your freaking flurries were just rough! ANyway, you know how to make a char and we always get some good fights out of it when opposing each other.

Thanks for the fun!

Lamanee (Guest)Tue 19-Jan-10 02:39 AM

#90052, "Awesome char!"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed Glurgick. Both as Arrna and as Lamanee.(And I enjoyed Igbah when I played Deiha) I never got to meet you as Kaer though... Was looking forward to having you as an allie.

Either way, a pretty kickass list of warriors. I hope you stick with CF... Personally, I have the urge to play, but each time I start something up I just go "meh..." and start thinking about what I lost in the purge... I suppose I'm not ready for it yet... If I'll ever be again.

Good luck with everything!

(I ain't got AIM, but you can hook me up on skype, I'm Deriveh there.)

Bezzilan (Guest)Tue 19-Jan-10 12:33 AM

#90051, "RE: Finally calm enough"
In response to Reply #0

We had some fun. Liked you and am sad we didn't have more time to do stuff. Was great being friends with the Emperor, even if my ooc self knew he was just whoring for orbs and gems.

GLWYN!!

MalakhiMon 18-Jan-10 11:59 PM
Member since 12th Dec 2009
367 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90048, "RE: Finally calm enough"
In response to Reply #0

You know, if you REALLY feel bad for ragers, you could just not call centurions ... Definitely made my list of top 20 things that suck about playing a Rager.

Good job in building a powerhouse and sorry you lost it all, but my take is that at the end of the day these characters just have to live on in our memories, and Glurgick will stick around in more than a few!

Kruuank (Guest)Mon 18-Jan-10 11:49 PM

#90047, "####ing Alriac ;)"
In response to Reply #0

Keep playing!

DaevrynMon 18-Jan-10 11:05 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90042, "RE: Finally calm enough"
In response to Reply #0

My hours didn't overlap with yours super often, but I didn't see anything about this character that I didn't like, and I saw several things that I did like. I wrote favorable immortal comments that now you'll sadly never see.

Minyar1 (Guest)Tue 19-Jan-10 08:17 AM

#90054, "Conspiracy!!!"
In response to Reply #1

Right...anyone else notice how Daevryn supposedly wrote all these "positive" comments in the pfiles that are now never going to appear! Sure Daevryn!! We know better!!

Just kidding of course, thanks for the work you guys have done and still do for all of us ungrateful folk.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90038 Previous topic | Next topic