Subject: "Quix_lz" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89883
Show all folders

Kmingar (Guest)Wed 13-Jan-10 01:35 PM

#89883, "Quix_lz"

This has all the feel of a confession. I created Kmingar with an expectation that I would die often and badly, as I had never played a whip spec nor a defender. It turned out he was pretty weak, as I don't scour the world for gear like many competitors, but defender was fun in that I could survive a lot of things other characters couldn't. I went dex based because I figured whip would work better, and I chose evil simply for the increased opportunity to learn the feel of the whip spec.

I tried out Rayihn's religion again, but my holiday schedules, my sleep schedules, and cabal activity meant I didn't get to seek her out nearly as often as I would have liked. We managed to talk once. Oh well.

This was the first villager I've played where there were many defenders in my time slot, so the ambitions I had put in my role were undermined by easy access to healing.

For the record, I hate playing humans. I feel dirty and cheap when I attack someone six or more levels under me, and I get annoyed when I am reminded by arial dodging, elves with immediately mastered skills, and dwarf con that humans are a compromise race.

Matren - I had a tough time liking you, because although you knew what you were doing, you came off sphere Vanity. That was my sphere, so I had to hate you.

Cyre - I liked your attitude. I felt you got frustrated at times by your skills not landing, but you kept throwing yourself into the fray.

Zukikemi - I love Battle assassins, for you guys are willing to throw down for a fight, but you instill fear in enemies when you've stayed hidden for a few minutes. You were no exception.

Greachem - I really liked this little dirty little bitch, and I tried to treat you with the respect you showed me when one or the other of us was being chased down Eastern Road. But I would have loved to have helped you out on numerous occasions against

Ardryll - who got me killed twice when he jumped me when I was fighting others, killed me a few times solo when I stuck around out of stubbornness, hunted me a few times with a couple Fortress buddies, and died to me all of once when I said, "Screw spec skills, just bash this guy." My spec skills never wanted to land on you, although they landed on others, which annoyed me more than your fishwife's tongue. Great character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HammerSongWed 13-Jan-10 11:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89906, "RE: Quix_lz"
In response to Reply #0

I liked this character. I like him even more now that I know it's you.

I didn't realize you played any Battle characters and unfortunately it didn't show well with Kmingar. On a promising note however, you had balls. That fight with you and Mizze in the village was pretty entertaining and Mizze ended up getting rewarded for taking it that far. I should have rewarded you for jumping to the defense of the lower level villager.

I think you could have given Matren a nice run during the Rites. Great character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89883 Previous topic | Next topic