Subject: "(AUTO) Kalraak the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8988
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 09-Sep-02 12:33 AM
Member since 05th May 2024
16829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8988, "(AUTO) Kalraak the Weaponsmaster"

Mon Sep 9 2:31:24 2002

Kalraak the Weaponsmaster was put to rest.

Race:fire
Class:Warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:226
PK Ratio:84% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kalraak (Guest)Fri 13-Sep-02 12:11 PM

#8989, "My role for you to _not_ read ;)"
In response to Reply #0

“General, the 6th division has moved into position in the Weald as you ordered. Your 1st division awaits your command here upon the eastern road. The 4th and 2nd divisions are still constructing the trebuchets, and battering rams to the north, I suspect they will not finish for another night, sir.” the human said as he wiped the sweat the from his brow, “Shall I inform the 6th to hold position until the siege engines are constructed?”
“No attack will go as planned, ya! When sun falls from sky, fire the signal arrow.”, Kalraak replied as he stared into the coming twilight with quiet anticipation.
“Aye Sir, as you command!”, the man barked as he crossed an arm across his chest in salute.

As Thera swallowed the sun from the sky, perhaps for the last time, Kalraak readied himself for the signal. He could only imagine the Galadonians thoughts, lulled into a sense that they had another night before the coming fury of his storm. The cold winds of the north blew fiercely upon his face, Kalraak always hated the temperatures of foreign lands. He smiled to himself as he thought of warming himself upon the smoldering ashes of a once great city.

Kalraak calmly waited as he saw the arrow blaze into the night sky like a shooting star bringing with it the omen of change. He held his hand into the air to signal his division to wait. In his mind he could see the northern forces leaving their unfinished trebuchets and attacking only with the battering rams. He could see the surprised archers firing their arrows into the sky to easily meet the coming threat. Kalraak smiled as he imagined the captain of the guards moving half of his infantry to the west gate to meet the surprise flank attack coming from the forces “hidden” in the weald. His smile was quickly wiped off his face in a wave of non-emotion that washed over him. The General looked over his shoulder to see the dark portal forming behind him, through it he could see the thousands of Crul’gra awaiting his command. The magi of the scions had completed their task, now it was time for Kalraak to complete his. The black skinned giant looked back to the grand city of Galadon, he gripped his great battle axe, and lowered his hand,
“AAATTACK!”

The nightwalkers poured out of the portal like a swarming cloud of bees leaving their hive, following the General of the Eternal Night to the lightly protected eastern walls of Galadon. The city was doomed.

… Kalraak opened his eyes and awoke from his slumber, it was the same dream again. The city on fire, him the General, the army of nightwalkers. One day he would lead the armies of the night for the chancellors. One day.. soon.

Kalraak was forged in the fires of the Mount Kiadana-Rah. Beginning his training at the age of ten, Kalraak sought to join the Tohkara-Rah. These guards were the Mounts most fearsome and deadly force. Trained at a young age, these giants were taught in subjects such as military tactics, and combat techniques. It was during this training that Kalraak found out about the Scions of Eternal Night. Kalraak believed that the Ccul'gra existed as a vast army in the plane of darkness, an army that would one day return to Thera to rule the world. All that was needed for Kalraak to seed his place, as a General of this army was to guard the magi’s who would bring the night to this world.

Kalraak went Awol and left his training to join the Scions. It was in the chasm, that Kalraak soon met a mage by the name of Dranolian. He claimed to be from the plane of darkness, trapped in the form of a dark-elf waiting for the day to bring his army forth. So finally Kalraak found out first hand of the army he had believed to be there all along. Kalraak decided to see that the safety of this mage was insured, and too gain his favor for when the army arrived.

Kalraak (Guest)Fri 13-Sep-02 11:30 AM

#8990, "RE: (AUTO) Kalraak the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

Well it was a very interesting run, met alot of cool people and learned and re-learned alot of things about CF with this character. I would have really liked to continue Kalraak, and I was even planning on making a huge comeback but my busy schedule moved CF to the backburner. This was my first real character after I had taken over a year off of playing CF. My friends sucked me back in with talk of legacies and such and I figured it was time to make my favorite race/class combo the Fire giant warrior. Call me crazy but I really do like the scions. The Night is a big mystery to most, and every scion I make I feel like I figure out something new about it. The chancellors need to get more people involved with their task of bringing the night. Also, will someone please give the guards an interesting skill??? Nightwalker is coo but nightfist is kinda boring.

Some farewells (I have a terrible memory for names so sorry in advance

Dranolian - Ohh yeah, countless bodys at our feet, so much uber gear obtained, we made the perfect pair in combat. I think you got so $%#@ on by the Imms of scions when I feel you were by FAR the most dedicated and deep in your role. At the very least they should have seen your dedication on your comeback. Ahh well..

Eleke - Fresh ass sneaky assassin. You knew how to fight, always kept your eyes and ears open. One of the only scions who stuck it out to the end

Dwoggurd - Taught me the importance of preps. Most of my chars before this one were Ragers, Watched what you quaffed to get an idea of what I needed..

Orinah/Stargher - Thanks for taking me to all the coo places. I had fun going down into hell with ya, too bad we couldn't finish it. Thanks for gearing me up even the first time I encountered ya and thanks for getting me THE axe. You are one deadly mo-fo.

The Chancellors - Well played, my character hated all of you at least in the begining. Dullameh grew on me more and more as I watched him. I was pissed at all the bull crap we had to do for Dullameh and Kriv, but thats what evil leaders do. Also I don't know why but none of you ever demanded my gear, where as I kept hearing horror stories of you demanding others. Maybe demanding hell gear is just too far a stretch for anyone to try and call "roleplay"

There are many more people that made a big impression on me but I think this note is getting too long..

I can definetly say CF got much more boring with Silent Tower and Hell gone, sucks someone ruined it for us... You imms are gonna give yourselves a heart attack if you keep trying to keep every thing a secret. Can you imagine if other makers of video games recalled them and rewrote them everytime someone wrote a strategy guide/walk through???

-Peace out
Kalraak/Redik/Kalten
rudeboy@deserttrance.com

Orinah (Guest)Wed 18-Sep-02 01:48 PM

#8991, "RE: (AUTO) Kalraak the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

I remember in your post to think Orinah you said you would reveal something when you finally died...so what is it? As for our travelling...well, it was indeed a grand time. I liked running around with you as Stargher, you were one of the few people to actually actively try to get me the last hit...didn't always work of course. And when it did ended up with no charge anyway. But hey, thanks for your soul, was a nice one. In response to your chancellor part and demanding hell gear...wanna bet?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8988 Previous topic | Next topic